Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercs Wanted

The Black Sun is hiring mercenaries for the Valen Space Event!

We want both fleeters and boarders and all other types of mercs.
Varied contract options with straight pay or trade for services/goods/arms/ships.

Yeah I suck at this, but it's a great way for you freelancers to join the event and get paid for it.

Wicker

W
The role I would like to be is some type of Assassin, Salary doesn't matter (I'm an ewok, what the hell am I meant to do with credits?) And I like to play like an ewok, cute until someone pissies me off, then things get ugly... grrrrrrr

Spess advenchas await. I, Rayl Wilded will be bringing my bloodthirsty cutthroats and more civilized crew to fight on behalf the Black Sun Syndicate. I'm sure great treasures await to be stolen, and I'll make sure I'm first to get my sexy hands on them.

Davik Tren

The Friendly Fiend
I would like to be the pilot, if at all possible. Salary should be appropriate to the amount of trouble we are going to be in. <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom