Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

@Mention Feature Question

Greetings all, quick question.

If I edit a post to add a @mention, will the player still receive it, or does it have to be done at the time of posting?

It's a great feature but occasionally i'll add a mention at the time of posting, and it won't format the code correctly, just coming up blank.

Thanks for the help.

@[member="Kei Amadis"]
It can be edited in and will notify them as soon as you update the said post.
If the simple format of adding an "@" before their name doesn't work, try this code:
Code:
@[member="Member Name"]

@[member="Kei Amadis"]
Most likely. Members with special characters have a tendency to not automatically mention with the easy @Member Name format. It's not a huge hassle to just do the formatting code, but it's necessary to mention them.

Evasion Studios
Mentions will also glitch from time to time for no apparent or good reason. I often make it a habit to simply type the code in to ensure they get tagged.

Evad said:
Mentions will also glitch from time to time for no apparent or good reason. I often make it a habit to simply type the code in to ensure they get tagged.
I have found out that if you copy and paste the tag from other peoples posts it does not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom