Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

@Mention Feature Question

Silver Guardian
Writer
Greetings all, quick question.

If I edit a post to add a @mention, will the player still receive it, or does it have to be done at the time of posting?

It's a great feature but occasionally i'll add a mention at the time of posting, and it won't format the code correctly, just coming up blank.

Thanks for the help.

Judas of Vahl

Beyond Broken
Character
@[member="Kei Amadis"]
It can be edited in and will notify them as soon as you update the said post.
If the simple format of adding an "@" before their name doesn't work, try this code:
Code:
@[member="Member Name"]

Judas of Vahl

Beyond Broken
Character
@[member="Kei Amadis"]
Most likely. Members with special characters have a tendency to not automatically mention with the easy @Member Name format. It's not a huge hassle to just do the formatting code, but it's necessary to mention them.

Evasion Studios
Character
Mentions will also glitch from time to time for no apparent or good reason. I often make it a habit to simply type the code in to ensure they get tagged.

In the Cold
Writer
Evad said:
Mentions will also glitch from time to time for no apparent or good reason. I often make it a habit to simply type the code in to ensure they get tagged.
I have found out that if you copy and paste the tag from other peoples posts it does not work.