Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mending the wounds

Extra: [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

Too long had this enmity between them raged on, too long had the shadow of the former directorate loomed over Credius' plans, prospects and desires. However, he was well aware that his own shadow loomed similarly and weighed heavily upon those who had not followed the former sith lord into the unknown. It was simply tiring, for him, but undoubtedly also for the other party in this ever-expanding game of chess, a game which could've been avoided if there was better communication, better understanding and more importantly a better set of parameters to work with.

Yes, it was tiring to constantly look over his shoulder, to constantly keep an eye on someone else's particularly peculiar plans and progress. This enmity had already fanned up considerably with the unexpected assault on Haon Hafey's facilities, though it was technically a win for Credius, it still left one of his assets crippled and weakened financially, but even so, the Chancellor of the Zweihander Union believed things could be resolved between the man who was called Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen and himself. Despite all the schemes and plots both men had, there was most likely some room to come to terms, to negotiate a thruce, especially now that the Union had managed to draw out this man's plans into the open and was capable of severely setting back his goals if need be, in similar fashion as the man had done to credius' own designs.

It was for this reason, Credius found himself unmasked and without his armor, sitting at a table in a private room at a well respected and ultra expensive restaurant on the planet Bilbringi. Though there were some notices that the man he was about to meet had contacts on the planet, Credius decided that this was a positive aspect, as it allowed for him to make a meeting much easier and arrange it much quicker than would've been possible if they had chosen to meet in a less neutral environment.

For a moment, the Chancellor wondered if this Marlon would even recognise him as he was now, he looked younger, much younger than he had been during the time of the directorate, but than again...he did still dress impeccably, wearing an old favorite for this meeting, while also still retaining the jewel around his neck, resting upon his chest as he had always done so before. If this man did not recognize him from view, most likely the jewel would make it clear that it was indeed the former viceroy and marquis of Eriadu, who was now sitting comfortably in a private room, swirling the ruby-colored liquid in his glass as he looked at a holographic image displayed by a glowing golden orb floating right in front of him.
"I expect the progress to go smoothly, Ghaster. This body is failing me and the more it starts to falter, the less certain the future is for your own experiments. Now go, I have more important things to do at this moment than listen to your research."

Looking at his glass of wine, the Chancellor grinned eerily, red eyes glowing brightly behind his shades as he turned his attention for a moment towards the four large droids standing in the room, with another two guarding the only exit: a metallic sliding door near the table the man was sitting at. Nodding towards the floating orb, Credius set down his glass and reached out for the holographic datapad constructed by the orb's light, utilizing whatever old frequencies and old protocols he remembered from his Directorate days, hoping that due to their shared past, this secure line would still reach the man he wished to meet.

"Sir Marlon Sularen, I think it is about time we had a more cordial meeting between the two of us, to talk from one man to another on the status of our...relationship and how to mend the wounds which have been created by both our parties against one another," Letting out a sigh, the man showed a sinister smile as the datapad was recording his message. "Even if we meet as enemies, I truly wish for us to part ways as men with a mutual understanding. So, to this end I have arranged for us to meet at a rather good restaurant on Bilbringi, a private room for us to discuss our... future in the peace and comfort of this place, alongside an enjoyable meal to further cement the relaxed nature of these talks. I duly expect your response on this line."

Location | On Route towards Bilbringi
Focus | Credius Credius

It has been days since the New Imperial Order had triumphed against the Sith defeating them at Dubrillion and nullifying their victory at Borosk making way for an eventual final assault on Bastion. Following the Battle of Dubrllion , Marlon had moved his Private Armada away from Vicondor for the first time and moved them into former Sith-Imperial Space to rapidly secure the Jaemus and Yaga Minor Shipyards to claim them as his own and reform
Galentro Heavy Works as a means to get a Corporate Foothold in the New Imperial Order.

On Jaemus , Marlon had been inspecting the Jaemus Shipyards in which had begun constructing new
Pellaeon IV-Class Star Destroyers along with Prefect-Class Star Destroyers to further boost the New Imperial War Effort. As he toured the Shipyard , he was informed by one of his lieutenants , Captain Marlo of a message having been sent to him from Credius Nargath. Intrigued , Marlon returned to his Flagship where he would review the message.

"Sir Marlon Sularen, I think it is about time we had a more cordial meeting between the two of us, to talk from one man to another on the status of our...relationship and how to mend the wounds which have been created by both our parties against one another, Even if we meet as enemies, I truly wish for us to part ways as men with a mutual understanding. So, to this end I have arranged for us to meet at a rather good restaurant on Bilbringi, a private room for us to discuss our... future in the peace and comfort of this place, alongside an enjoyable meal to further cement the relaxed nature of these talks. I duly expect your response on this line."

Marlon was somewhat surprised at the message as he wasn't expecting something like that especially in the middle of the Third Imperial Civil War and so was Captain Marlo. However Marlo was not convinced that Credius had good intentions in mind knowing at how the Sith Lord had deceived Marlon Sularen in the past. "Sir i would advise ignoring this message. We have more important matters to deal with such as Operation Greyhound and the upcoming Assault on Bastion. And plus , Credius Nargath betrayed us in the past and confined us to a minor position within the New Imperial Order. How can we possibly trust him?"

Marlon reflected on Marlo's Words. Indeed Credius Nargath had betrayed him , but for what he knew the man had his own agenda probably something more sinister then his own plans given his nature as a Sith Lord. The Man looked younger then he usually was , probably some of that Sith Magic or whatever but Marlon knew Nargath was up to something especially now that he had made his intentions clear during the betrayal. However Marlon knew that the Zweihander Union had grown to strong to face in any confrontation and he knew that a Truce would mean he would not have to worry about them for sometime. Then he looked at Marlo and responded.

"You're right Captain. Credius Nargath is a man i shouldn't trust especially after he betrayed me. But i know he's up to something and i'll play along. After all his true intentions will be revealed sooner or later and this will be nothing but an uneasy truce. One that can be broken at any time." Marlon replied. "But sir , he's dangerously cunning and manipulative how can we predict what moves he can make against us even with a Truce." Marlo asked. "We simply don't. I don't care about Credius and his Union atleast for now as i have more important matters to deal with as you said earlier. He might have his fingers crossed behind his back but so do we. Anyways given at the current NIO-ZU Relations Credius can't move against us in which grant's us immunity from him. Nevertheless this isn't a discussion we're headed for Bilbringi. Plus i'd like to see what Credius has in mind."

Without responding to the Chancellor of the Left's Message , the Predator jumped out of hyperspace and headed for Bilbringi where by coincidence one of his Subsidiaries ,
Seinar-Jaemus had a presence on. Soon the Predator would arrive at Bilbringi with Marlon Sularen taking his Personal Shuttle and making way towards a private landing pad near the restaurant. As he landed he left his Guards at the Shuttle and headed towards the Restaurant unarmed and wearing his New Imperial Military Uniform soon entering the restaurant. He headed towards the reception and simply asked. "Where can i find one Credius Nargath? I have an appointment with him"

Extra: [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

As soon as Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen arrived at the place of the meeting between himself and Credius, announcing himself to the personel and requesting to be lead to the private room the Chancellor of the Zweihander Union had rented, the owner of the restaurant approached him, bowing down and acting all slimy and smarmy like only people with money on their mind could. "Yes, yes... mr. Sularen, I have been warned by my client that you would be arriving, do please follow me," If Marlon would proceed to follow the man, he'd find himself lead to a backroom guarded by two peculiarly terrifying looking droids, who turned their heads towards the restaurant owner before they turned their gaze towards the Commodore of the New Imperial Order. "Yes...yes, I'm not allowed to go any further, do go in sir, if you do need anything, I will send someone to take your order."

With those words, the restaurant's owner vanished from sight, not willing to deal with people far above his own paygrade. The two droids though gave the Commodore a silent nod, as the metal sliding door opened and revealed the younger, yet somewhat more troubled image of the Chancellor of the Left, sitting on his chair at the table, leaning slightly back, while two glasses of wine had been placed down for consumption by both parties.

"Sir Sularen, so good of you to come, please have a seat, there is much to discuss," Waving his hand, the Chancellor gave the droids in the room the order to move outside, thinking their presence would be off-putting for the man he was about to have a serious conversation with. "Do enjoy the wine, I find it to have a peculiar sour, yet dry taste...a very good vintage if I say so myself."

As the droids had left the room and the door slid back shut, Credius' expression behind his shades grew more stern and serious, a hand stretching out to motion towards the seat at the other end of the table, with no witnesses around, it was time they cut to the chase and started to talk business. "Now than Marlon, I suppose you are very aware of annoyed I personally am with the most recent...altercations between some of your associates and members of my own inner circle," Taking off his shades, Credius calmly looked at the Commodore, red eyes with slits for pupils keeping an eye on the military man's every move, yet the corners of his lips started to curl upwards into a faint smile. "I am also aware of how much of a nuissance those bounties are on your own head ofcourse. I am acutely aware that you despise me, perhaps even hate me to the deepest core of your very soul, but I assume we are also both men of vision and of clear direction and quite frankly, this pathetic continuation of a petty rivalry does not do anything good to the both of us, am I right? That's why I propose we...bury the hatchet, sort of speak...got anything to add to that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom