Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member Check-In

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Okay people, it's time to get this show running again. Firstly I would like to know who here has the time to contribute some time to the AoL, who here is still interested and the sort. Leave your name here, so I have some oversight. (If you have multiple accounts in the AoL, one will be sufficient.)

Besides that I would like to hear ideas to restart the faction, get it going again and make it stand for eternity. Don't be afraid to speak your mind, give us your insights. What would make the Faction stand-out more, what should we do more often. Et cetera.

Vulpesen Torrevaso, Shadow of Amar, Togorian Savior, and student of Daella Apparine and Zarro Verres, at thine service. (Btw, should a sith put me into a comatose or death, Zarro Verres will definitely join the fray. But until then, its just me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom