Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meet The Master

qC8JFYe.png

Objective: Train with Thelma
Tag: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth / Valery Noble Valery Noble

div1.png

Within the training hall of the great Jedi temple, two padawans are deep into exercise training. In the morning Silas had dropped by Thelma's place to ask if she wanted to do some drills to try and build up further fitness. With hesitance, she seemed to agree and tag along after shutting the door in his face and collecting herself. After many sets of general exercises, they finally sat down and had a small water break "I remember this being so much harder" he said with a smile over to Thelma, indicating he had developed well since starting in the order "You've done great too. That strength of yours will catch people off guard for sure"

After taking another sip of his drink he set his bottle aside and got up, slowly stretching off his arms from the workouts they had done "Fancy going to a food place close by? I heard off some of the other padawans they had some good food for cheap" he asked down to her before offering a hand to get up "You may want to clean yourself off first, we don't want to be walking around the temple stinking everything out" he grinned to the girl, still holding her hand gently if she chose to get up with his help

"It's far better than just staying in your room don't you think?"

Last edited:
While Silas was exhausted by the strenuous exercise, Thelma probably could’ve kept going. On the other hand, she was getting hungry, and the repetitive drills were pretty boring after a while.

What kind of food?” Hopefully tacos. Accepting Silas’ hand, she got to her feet and smirked. “This is a new perfume. Eau de Sweat. It’s all the rage among overworked Padawans.

"It's far better than just staying in your room don't you think?"

Glancing at him out of the corner of her eye, she reached up to pull her hair out of its ponytail with her free hand. “My room smells better,” she muttered, but smiled. “Yeah, okay, you got the Thelma turtle to come out of her shell. Don’t look so satisfied—

The door opened, and someone entered the training hall. Thelma instinctively let go of Silas, not wanting whoever it was to see them holding hands.

Oops.png

NJO Temple
div-orange.png
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

"Ah, crap..." Valery muttered as she looked at the probe droid she had just sliced in half. The Temple had more than enough training equipment, but it wasn't really proper to damage anything, let alone destroy it. But Valery had always been a type to get lost in her drills, and with everything going on in her life, this happened more and more frequently. It was an amazing outlet for all of her energy, and she still felt like she was improving as well, but this was something she'd have to fix somehow.

Sadly, even the best engineer couldn't repair this, so she'd have to get new ones ordered.

With that, Valery disengaged her weapon, clipped it back to her belt, and let out a long sigh. She ran a hand up through her hair and shifted her mind out of its intense battle focus. Almost instantly, the presence of those around her registered, and one, in particular, stood out to her.

Silas is training as well?

She wouldn't be a good Master if she didn't at least say hello, so she quietly left behind her training room, walked over to his, and opened the doors... to see him with a young woman. Valery blinked and looked at the two for a moment. It wasn't odd for Padawans to train together at all, but she remembered something she had picked up on not long ago while she talked to Silas.

I got him.

"Good morning, Silas," Valery said with a warm smile, but there was something to the sparkle in her eye that made it clear she was enjoying this moment quite a lot. "I didn't know you were training here today, and not alone either, it seems." She turned to Thelma and dipped her head. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Master Noble."

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

"You know, burgers and pizzas. Even a girl of your stomach will be full from that" he chuckled lightly, grinning at what she had to say about the smell "I presume all the padawan's will have that regularly" he said, leaning his nose down to quickly sniff himself. Yea, to say the least, he did stink. Reaching out, she took his hand and got up to undo her hair. The smile that was on his face seemed to grow wider as he spoke, but just when he was thinking of getting closer the door opened unexpectedly

At the same time, they let go of each other and stood away their eyes looking to the woman standing before them "Master Valery?" he said with a light red face, anxiously looking between Thelma and Valery like a puppy that was in trouble "It... it was kinda last minute" he said honestly before she introduced herself to Thelma beside him.

"Master... this is Thelma. She was the one who put the purple stitching on my jumpsuit and helped me out on the camping trip" Silas spoke in a more silent tone, his face blushing red by the second "We were just about to grab some food after a couple hours of exercise"

The door was flung open, and there stood Master Valery Noble. The Sword of the Jedi entered the room, greeting Silas before turning her attention to Thelma.

"I don't believe we've met. I'm Master Noble. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Thelma stared up at the ancient Jedi Master, trying not to melt into a terrified puddle beneath her orange-eyed gaze. Everything about Val was intimidating to the little vampiress—her height and physique, her beauty, her scars, even the way she carried herself. Her reputation preceded her. This was a woman who had probably killed thousands of living beings within her artificially-extended lifetime—and here she was, making casual conversation with Thelma. Probably just because she happened to be fraternizing with one of Val’s apprentices, but still. The encounter felt almost uncanny, like meeting a legendary celebrity.

Couldn’t she have waited until after I’d had a shower?

Finally finding her voice, Thelma mumbled, “Hello.

Thankfully Silas took over the conversation, introducing her to Val on her behalf. “Pink,” Thelma quietly corrected him. “The thread I used on your jacket was pink. And it was an accident.” Her expression wavered at the mention of the camping trip, but she didn’t comment on that.

Oops.png

NJO Temple
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"Oh, is that so?" Valery asked when Silas introduced her as the girl who had helped on his camping trip. She was quick to correct him on a few details about it, and Valery was left chuckling softly. The blush on Silas' cheeks and Thelma's nervousness were easy enough for her to pick up on as well, but she didn't want to give them too much of a hard time.

Not yet, anyway.

"I just finished up my own training routine..." her voice trailed off as she remembered the droid she sliced in half. Something to get replaced later and not mention right now, of course. "So if you don't mind, I could join you both." She paused and began to smirk a little more teasingly.

"Although I understand if you two would rather go alone~" She looked mostly at Silas, who had been keeping his girlfriend from her for some time now. If he had just told her, this could have all been prevented.

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

"Pink... my bad" he mumbled back quietly back to Thelma who had corrected him on a few details. Thelma may have been embarrassed by the sticking, but it was something special he was going to keep from now on. Silas knew at this point Valery had noticed their awkward behavior, the smirk and look she was getting from her only proved that "Yes Master, we've known each other for a while now" Silas replied at first, cautiously looking back into her fiery eyes.

When she continued her train of thought, Silas gave Thelma an unsure look when she proposed joining them for food. The padawan cleared his throat and said the only answer he could say "Uh, of course master" the boy said back appropriately. It would have been rude to say no to a person he considered a mother figure, and he didn't fancy finding out the result if he did decide to deny her request. Silas blinked and seemed to turn more red from the fact she knew what was going on.

Master Valery may have been kind hearted, but she was a talented teaser when it came to it.

"Do... do you know any good food places by any chance? you probably know coruscant like the back of your hand" he asked the woman with a sulking look in his eyes <<"Why are you doing this to me, master?">>

Last edited:

Oops.png

NJO Temple
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"Lovely, and I think I know a great place to go as well," she said to answer Silas' question. There was a warm, encouraging smile on Valery's face but behind her fiery eyes was something that only Silas would be able to understand. He had knowingly kept all of this from her, so this was a bit of playful payback he was going to have to endure.

<Doing what?> she asked Telepathically in return with an innocent smile when he picked up on it. Thelma's reaction was quite different though — she decided to run off after mentioning the shower.

"I uh, hope I didn't scare off your girlfriend?" She used that word deliberately and shot Silas both a wink and a grin. There was no way that there was nothing going on between them, so now she just needed to hear it from him. "You two are dating, right? Or at least leaning to more than friends or fellow Padawans?"

"Spill the beans, Silas~"

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png
<Doing what?>
<<"You know what you're doing...">> he said with narrowed eyes towards his master, knowing full well she was making the most out of teasing him at this moment. He could tell by the look of her fiery eyes she was doing this on purpose, she had trapped him in a corner he couldn't get out of now. It got apparent to Thelma that she decided to take her to leave in a hurry, leaving Silas open for another jab. This time indicating their strong relationship.

"Master! I-..." but the more she talked the more his face blushed red again. There was really no point in hiding it no more, he had to come clean for Valery "We're... we're not together, not yet" he muttered, his eyes looking to the ground shyly "We've just become good friends and see each other a lot" he said honestly, choosing to keep the more intimate details hidden away for now. He dreaded to think what her reaction would be if she found out they'd kissed.

"Please Master, excuse me. I need to get myself refreshed" Silas said in a lowered tone before walking past his master, heading fast towards the exit with his face bright red "Meet us in the hanger!" the boy said lastly as he jogged back to his room to make himself look presentable again. He knew there was still awkwardness to come, considering they were about to eat together...

After she finished showering and left her room, Thelma quickly realized that she had no idea where to go. She’d left before they had agreed on where to meet up, after all. Heading to Silas’ quarters, she knocked on the door.

Silas! Where are we going?...

Presumably all three wound up safely at the hangar with no further interruptions or shenanigans. If not, alas, the readers will never know.

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

It didn't take long for Silas to reach his quarters and shut the door behind him with a sigh. Master Valery was for some reason trying to annoy him to death in the search for the truth about his relationship. She had every right to find out, but not to the point where she was embarrassing him in front of poor Thelma. Even so, he was going to get past this small problem and get out alive, if Valery let him that is.

Just as he threw on a fresh shirt to finish his dress up, a knock on the door soon followed. Silas made his way over and opened the door, his face showing a friendly smile as soon as he saw Thelma in front of him "The hanger, unfortunately, Master Valery will be waiting for us" he said with a brief kiss on her cheek "We can't really keep her waiting, else I fear she'll come hunting for us. Come on, let's go" gently, the padawan grasped her hand and began leading her to the hanger where some transport would be waiting for them.

The lovebirds walked into the large area and looked around, their eyes unable to see Valery just yet "Where is Master Valery, I thought she'd be here by now..."

Oops.png

NJO Temple
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"We've just become good friends and see each other a lot"

"Mhmm, I know," Valery said with a very innocent smile. She didn't really need to say much more than that — the way he slipped up and blushed had told her everything she needed to know. And of course, she was going to enjoy every single second of teasing him about it. There was no way out of it anymore, even if he did admit to them being a serious thing.

This was going to stay with him.

Much like Thelma, Silas then rushed out rather quickly, leaving her alone in the training room with a big grin on her face. "Kids..." she muttered before she turned around and went to get changed herself. Since they were grabbing food, she had chosen her simple jacket and jeans look, and made her way over to the hangar where they'd meet up again. It had taken some time because she wanted to quickly shower, so the two Padawans were waiting already.

"Hope I haven't kept you two waiting for too long." Not that they'd mind. "I was thinking about this place that's built on a rooftop not far away. Great for lunch," she said before gesturing at the door leading out of the Hangar, "We'll take a taxi there so we don't have to bother flying."

After Valery walked outside and over to the taxi pad, where she got seated in the front to force the Padawans to sit together in the back, she looked over her shoulder and smiled warmly, "So how has your training together been going? Able to learn a lot from each other?" she asked with a smile that made it hard to tell if it was a completely innocent question or not.

Thelma was left pink-faced as she reached up to touch her cheek where Silas had kissed it. Quickly she clasped her hands and hurried after him.

Master Noble wasn’t there when they arrived, though she arrived soon after. She apologized for keeping them waiting, then suggested a nearby restaurant. “That sounds nice,” Thelma said.

Shy as she was, she spoke very little while Val led the way to a taxi. Thelma didn’t think anything of being made to sit in the back with Silas, since she was used to those of higher rank claiming nicer things. Nor did she mind the close proximity to Silas.

You smell nice,” she said dreamily, low enough that (hopefully) only he could hear. Her face flushed afterwards. “Uh, I don’t mean that in a weird way…

"So how has your training together been going? Able to learn a lot from each other?"

Silas has been teaching me a few things,” Thelma answered, the not-so-innocent subtext of Val’s question going over her head. “I don’t have a master yet, so he’s helped a lot. He's really good with his blade.

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png
"Hope I haven't kept you two waiting for too long."
Silas turned his body around quickly and let go of Thelma's hand, pretending to clear his throat to try and gather his words "Oh, of course not Master. We've only been here for a few minutes at most" he replied, before nodding curiously as to where Valery was going to take them. Eating lunch on a roof? this was going to be interesting to say the least "We best move then, I'm afraid if we wait much longer I'll miss my endurance training" Silas hated it in all honesty, but he had yet to miss a session since joining the order.

Moving to the Taxi Silas sat inside and made himself comfortable, giving a calm smile to Thelma when she sat beside him. Silas raised a brow when she said he smelt nice, which he hoped was because of the gel he used in the shower not long ago "Uh... thank you" he said, leaning forwards to say something quietly in her ear "You look nice by the way" Silas smiled, his eyes briefly looking to where Valery was sitting to see if she had heard.

Thankfully, she seemed to ask how their training was going instead "It's been going great master. I've been showing Thelma a few things with my blade, she's a very fast learner" he stated, a hand slowly going through his hair to see if it was fine "Not to mention how strong she is, she'd give us both a run for our money"

Stars, this whole situation was strange

Oops.png

NJO Temple
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"Good with the blade, huh?" Valery asked, her tone mostly neutral but she was definitely looking for more behind that statement. With a slight shake of her head moments later, she moved on from the topic and turned her eyes to the large skyscraper they were approaching. On its roof, a small restaurant was built but it looked quite luxurious with the way it was integrated into a large garden.

It was her favorite place to take Vera out for lunch.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that you two are getting along so well, and learning from each other," Valery then continued, a smirk now tugging at her lips as the taxi slowly came to a stop, and its doors opened. "I wouldn't be happy if Silas had not been treating you well." She got out and looked just at Silas for a moment, her eyes trying to pierce through him again so that he'd finally open up, and she could stop this little game.

Not that she didn't enjoy messing with him a little bit.

"Let's sit down and order something to drink first. They'll have a menu for food choices," she explained, as she found a table for the three of them to sit down at. Of course, she let them sit on one side, close together while she watched them like a hawk from the opposite side.

Thelma blushed at his compliment. “Thanks.” She had made the dress herself using fabric derived from an old tablecloth.

Silas elaborated a little on their training, calling Thelma strong. She smiled modestly. No doubt Valery, with her washboard abs and she-hulk arms, found such a claim very amusing.

"Good with the blade, huh?"

Yeah,” Thelma murmured, distracted by the sight of the restaurant out the window. It looked like a really nice place. Expensive, too. Val’s next statement snapped her out of it. “Oh, he’s been perfectly kind to me!” she assured her.

The table they wound up sitting at inside the restaurant forced the two Padawans to sit next to each other again. Thelma’s eyes kept wandering around nervously. Occasionally her gaze would fixate upon Silas, worrying her lower lip between her teeth as she looked at him. Once she realized Val was watching, however, she buried her head in the menu.

Um, just ice water, please.

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

Silas always admired Thelma's handmade dresses that were made from everyday things. It required talent, let alone effort to make yourself and others clothes from scratch. However, Valery repeating the blade line again made him cringe for a brief second. If she was trying to make it out as something else Valery was terribly mistaken and then some. Thankfully, the taxi soon began to soon come to a stop. That wouldn't be the end of it though, because Valery seemed to make a point about treating her well, one of which Thelma implied he did well.

The padawan looked straight into the fiery eyes of Val who seemingly stared into his soul. Bravely, Silas narrowed his eyes and slowly shook his head just before they got out to head up to their table.

The two padawans sat next to each other while Val sat in front of them like a guard dog, staring both of them down as they chose their drink of choice. Every now and then he'd look over to Thelma and smile, his cheeks blushing slightly from the times they made eye contact "Uh, Cold water please" he said politely to the water, finally putting down his menu to look back at the judgemental master

"So Master... did you have a day off today or something?"

Last edited:

qC8JFYe.png

Coruscant
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

While she didn't respond to it, Silas' look in return only made her enjoy this little dance even more. So with a somewhat smug look, she got seated and waved over a waiter after they told her what they wanted, "Three glasses of ice water, please," Valery requested, and he was off quickly to get them their drinks, as well as the menus for food orders.

Valery then turned back to Silas and dipped her head, "Today was a slow day for me. I just did some of my own training and later I'll be spending some time with Vera, but the afternoon was wide open on my schedule." Which was perfect because it allowed her to spend some quality time with her Padawan and his girlfriend.

"I've also done some research into Dathomir to prepare for our trip, so we'll be departing soon," That was going to mean some time apart for these lovebirds. Would they survive? "It's going to keep us away from Coruscant for at least a few days, so make sure to finish all your... training."

At this point, the waiter arrived with three glasses of iced water, and menus detailing a huge variety of foods. But Valery seemed most interested in just simple sandwiches. "So Thelma, how do you feel your training has been going? I can't imagine that it's just blade practice with Silas."

Everybody was getting ice water. Thelma continued to hide behind her open menu, though she gradually started to peek her head out as the conversation wandered.

You’re going to Dathomir?” she asked, brow furrowing. What did Val mean by “finishing” her training before they left? She still had years left to go as a Padawan…

"So Thelma, how do you feel your training has been going? I can't imagine that it's just blade practice with Silas."

I tried to be a healer, but… that didn’t work out,” Thelma replied, her tone sheepish and a little pained. “So now I want to be a Consular. I’m supposed to be assigned a master soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom