Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the Family

[member="Tempest"]

Who knew, Elpsis could offer to teach Purity how to kiss a girl...

Anyhow, on with the plot. "Uh, her name was Tamara. Said she knew Mum...and Mother. And...something about meeting two versions of one. One was very metallic. Dunno what she meant." For all of Elpsis' qualities, she was not the most observant person. Or rather she was easily distracted.

"That's a Krayt," she added nonchalantly when Purity started exploring. "And yeah, mental virtual reality. Cool, ain't it?"

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"]
“Tamara? The name is somewhat familiar, not sure from where. Maybe Siobhan mentioned her at some stage.”

Academic fancies were left aside though as she started to get closer to her girlfriend. As their lips locked and Tempest’s hand started to roam up Elpsis’ back there was a rather nervous cough.

“Umm…I can see you two are…involved…but do you mind if I go? It’s a bit…uhh…personal in here.”

Purity was stammering and hopping anxiously from one foot to the other.

[member="Tempest"]

Academic discourse was not where Elpsis' mind was at the moment. Their lips locked, meeting in a fierce, passionate kiss. As Elpsis' tongue explored Tempest's mouth, one of her hand moved to touch her lover's chest. However, nervous coughing and stammering pulled her out of the kiss. Reluctantly, Elpsis withdrew. "Purity, sweetie, we really need to hook you up with a cute girl. Then we can go on double dates!"

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Purity let out a ‘hmmph’ worthy of a certain Jedi Master. “I do not think I want to be ‘hooked up’ with anyone on a whim.”

Tempest sighed, gave Elpsis a final kiss, and brought them back to reality.

They were back in the museum. All around them the bustle continued as if they’d never left.

“That was…fascinating,” Purity said, but then she cast a suspicious look at Elpsis and Tempest. “Please give me more warning in future before you do something like that.” It wasn’t clear if she referred to the magic box or their nearly fade to black on the sand.

Willow meanwhile looked between the three of them confused. “What was? What?”

[member="Tempest"]

"Maybe you could chat Willow up. She's good in bed, sweet and would help you get out more!" Elpsis could not keep herself from teasing the girl. However, alas their trip into the mental desert had to come to an end. In an instant, the illusion dissipated and they were back in the museum. It looked like they'd never left.

Elpsis smirked. "Stick around with us and you might learn something', Pure." Oh, speaking of Willow, there she was. "Uh, did a Force VR trip thing." Smooth, Elpsis, very smooth. They had yet to figure out that the item could only be used by Force-users. Sadly, there was no manual, though she would have been unable to read it anyway.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
“Maybe I don’t want that, or maybe I’m saving myself for when I get married,” Purity said virtuously.
Tempest just grunted in reply, it was unclear whether she disapproved or was amused, or what.

Willow meanwhile just looked confused. “Oh, okay. What now?”

“Anything else you want to see here or head back to the hotel?” Tempest asked. She was probably getting bored of culture.

[member="Tempest"]

Elpsis made a face. She neither liked nor understood monogamy. Or the whole concept of saving yourself till you walked down the aisle. The whole fetish about virginity being some sort of prize struck her as a patriarchal concept to control women. Anyhow, she was not the lecturing type. Besides, it looked like Tempest was bored.

"Think we're done. Let's go back. Anyonw wanna hit the pool?" she asked, giving her girlfriend a wink. Taking Tempest's hand, she interlaced their fingers. She was inherently a touchy-feely person. Even more so because she could no longer see facial expressions.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
The weather in Abomey was always conducive to swimming, especially in the hotel’s infinity pool on the top story. As they had the penthouse they even had their own small pool apart from the regular guests.

Willow had to admit that she didn’t have swimwear whilst Purity said she would read instead. It didn’t take long for Tempest to find Willow a set from a local boutique whilst Tempest and Elpsis would be able to be seen in very revealing outfits.

Whilst not as much as a show-off as Elpsis, Tempest was not afraid to reveal herself, especially in private.

She gave Elpsis a good natured whistle as her girlfriend emerged.

[member="Tempest"]

Elpsis was very liberated. Or a big exhibitionist, if you were feeling unkind. Hearing her girlfriend whistle, she posed a bit, then made a show out of bending down so that Tempest would get a good view of her undeniably perfectly round, firm, tight butt and athletic legs.

"Like what you see, huh? Wanna take me at the pool?" she asked teasingly. "I promise not to be too loud. Well, maybe a little." Turning around, her hands roamed over Tempest, in some cases they might have gone places that could upset the censors. This one would not know.

She loved how Tempest's strong muscles felt beneath her fingertips. There was more than a decade between them, but the age difference did not bother Elpsis. If anything, it was a turnon. She'd always gravitated towards mature wine. Older women tended to know what they wanted and there was less drama. "So pretty."

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Tempest smirked then let out a little moan as Elpsis’ hand caressed her. With the looming threat of the PG-13 curtain, she gave her girlfriend a kiss.
“You’re not so bad yourself, Elpsis,” she purred. She took her hand and led her to the pool. The water was warm enough to be pleasant, but cool enough to still be refreshing.

Willow meanwhile dived into the deep end and swum a lap very proficiently, coming up for breath after traversing the whole length of the pool.
“You know, you two have a room, it’s much better than the pool for that stuff.”
Then, to be a bit of a troll, she splashed the pair of them.

[member="Tempest"]

"Not bad?" Elpsis exclaimed with mock indignation. "I rock your world and you know it." Why else would a zombie hive mind have tried to manipulate Tempest by using the image of a shiny happy future with her one true beau?! Alright, that was probably not the best endorsement.

Willow had to be naughty and splash them. Cool water caused goosebumps in her skin. "Pet is being very naughty and must be reminded of her place," Elpsis said in what passed as a poor imitation of Siobhan's mistress voice, then giggled. "You just want to be part of the action," she added, then kissed Tempest, sliding her tongue into the Dahomian's mouth.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
What happened next was frustratingly concealed by the black curtain to protect the kiddies. Unfortunately, this did not insulate Purity from the…noises…occurring outside. With a sigh she got up from the bed she was laying on with her datapad and headed for the window. As she was about to close it, she averted her gaze…just for a pair of swimming bottoms to hit her in the face with surgical precision.
With a very rude Dahomian curse she slammed the window. When even that failed to fully muffle what was happening she got dressed and left.

[member="Tempest"]

Elpsis was in the dark about how much their pool activities had disturbed poor Purity. She was lost in her own world. By the time their lovemaking had come to a close, she was thoroughly satisfied. There was a content, somewhat dreamy look on her face when she looked upon Tempest.

She could not, alas, perceive her physical features, but she could gaze into her aura. It was a proud, in some ways harsh one. What Jedi would call the taint of the Dark Side was clearly visible, unable to elude her ethereal eyes. Yet Elpsis did not see it as a corruption. Tempest could be cold, even brutal, but she was not evil. And she did not lie to others or to herself about who or what she was.

A hand lazily travelled across Tempest's face, as if seeking to map it. So beautiful. I think I could..., she trailed off, brushing the thought aside ere it could reach its conclusion. Instead she planted a kiss on the Dahomian's earlobe. "Did your little firemane wear you out?" she asked teasingly. Feeling a little devious, she moved down. Positioning herself in front of one of Tempest's feet, she licked her toes. Then she proceeded to tickle said feet.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
“I was just getting started,” Tempest boasted. However, she wriggled and jerked back at the tickling. “Hey, don’t start what you can’t finish!” she said with a smirk, darting forward to try and deliver a surgical tickling strike on her girlfriend.

Meanwhile Purity was in the hotel bar. She didn’t drink much, but after the frustrations with her cousin she decided she deserved it.
She was paying relatively little attention to her surroundings, just staring down at the table. Thus when someone came and sat beside her, she jumped slightly.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. May I join you?”
Purity looked up, thinking of a way to politely turn whoever it was away, and stopped. There was a woman standing beside her, someone who was truly beautiful. Purity swallowed slightly, not sure if her cousin was getting to her somehow.
She realised she was staring, coughed and said, “By all means….”
The woman, a Dahomian like her, sat down. She wore a suit of light armour and had an empty sword scabbard at her side.
“Thank you, it’s quite busy in here. I’m Penance. Can I get you a drink?”
Purity flushed slightly. She wondered if this was some sort of joke or test by Tempest, but then realised that her cousin was probably still upstairs paying no heed to her.
“I’m Purity, pleased to meet you. Uhh…I already have one.”
“I’ll get myself one then. I hope I’m not interrupting you?”
“No, I’m just…uhh…getting away from things down here.”
“That sounds interesting, I’ve got nowhere to be, so do you want to have dinner?”
Purity blushed, stammered something nonsensical.
“I’ll take that as a yes. I’ll be back in a moment, don’t run off, you hear?”

[member="Tempest"]

"Suuure," Elpsis drawled, not believing a word of it. However, her moment of triumph did not last long, for the Tempest decided to strike back, unleashing a tickling offensive of her own. "Hey." Elpsis gave as good as she got, but eventually she was forced to capitulate. This coincided with Tempest getting on top of her. Elpsis did not mind. "Mercy, I give up," wrapping her arms around the Dahomian, she gazed into her eyes. She just felt so...content. Blissful. "I love you, Tempest. So much," she blurted out, before kissing her heatedly.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Tempest stopped as soon as Elpsis asked her to. However, she wasn’t quite prepared for the passionate, heartfelt declaration. She leaned into the kiss, then glanced aside slightly.
“I…” she paused, looking down at Elpsis’ expectant expression. “I love you too, Elpsis,” she said, as though it was hard for her to admit.
“I’m sorry, I’m not very good at admitting it, but I really do mean it. I’m not used to feeling this way about someone, I guess, but it is love. Elpsis, I’ve never felt like anyone else like this before. I…we…”
She didn’t know how to continue so she just nuzzled her again.

Eventually one of them would break the mood by bringing up the space babies in a joking way. For now though there was blissful silence.

[member="Tempest"]

Elpsis awaited Tempest's answer with a mixture of expectation and trepidation. It felt like an eternity and all that. She broke into a smile when the Dahomian finally said the words. "We're great for each other," she finished when Tempest stumbled over words. "I'm not the flowery speeches, flowers and rings type. I don't need you to gush about your feelings all the time. I want you just the way you are, my big strong amazon." Holding Tempest close, she kissed her sweetly.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Tempest too was not much of a romantic. She was not the sort to make grand gestures or flowery speeches. She did know what she wanted though, and she found herself increasingly wanting Elpsis.
“And I love you just the way you are, my little Firemane,” she said with a smile, giving her a kiss.

After a moment she looked around. “Where’s Willow and Purity?” She vaguely remembered Willow slipping off at one point and Purity’s door slamming. She’d been busy though at the time.

[member="Tempest"]

Naturally something had to break the mood. If it was not mystical space babies - Elpsis was very fertile, after all - then it was wayward cousins. Elpsis knitted her brow together. "Uh...dunno," she said lamely. For a mentalist she could be rather unobservant. In her defence, she had been a little preoccupied.

"Maybe...check Purity's room? Or the bar," she added, after suddenly sensing something emanating from that direction. Now that she remembered, she had sensed something close to anger half an hour or so ago. Again, she had been very distracted. "C'mon, love." Getting up, she took Tempest's hand.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
By the time the pair reached the bar it was empty of Purity. However, a bartender pointed them towards the restaurant.
“…And so I said to him ‘give me the monkey-lizard and no one gets hurt’,” Penance was saying.
Purity was fairly unabashedly staring, mouth open.
Penance took a drink, seeming to revel the rapt attention. “So he throws it at me and tries to bolt, but I told him ‘not so fast, buster’ and stun bolted him right in the ass! Down he went! Needless to say I got my credits off him, plus a little keepsake.” She produced a tooth or claw on a pendant.
Purity laughed, perhaps a little too much, smiled. “Sounds like you’ve really gotten around!” she said, then blushed. “I mean, like…uhh…in space, travelled in space!”
“I do my best, it’s true,” Penance said, not ruffled in the slightest.

With a little relief and more dread she saw Tempest and Elpsis head their way.
“Oh…” she said.
“Are you okay?” Penance said, looking around.
“Oh, yes, it’s my cousin and her girlfriend. Uhh…” she stammered. “…this is Penance. She…I…we….”
Penance rose, extended a hand. “Pleased to meet you both. I encountered Purity in the bar and she graciously decided to get me dinner. Did you wish to join us?”
“Uhh…” Purity said, unable to make words, and blushing hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom