Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the Family

[member="Tempest"]

Many people would have balked at the idea at feeding someone to crocodiles. However, while Elpsis was generally even-tempered and good-natured, she kindered fascists and slavers especially heinous. They'd brought such maledictions upon themselves through their wicked deeds and evil nature. Suffice to say idiotic Sith propaganda did not work on her. They were not misunderstood. Nor did they 'bring security at the price of freedom' or similar nonsense like that. They were evil.

Regardless, the boat cruised across the open lake. Stretching out with her sight, Elpsis gazed upon the waters. She could not see in the conventional sense, but in some ways she saw more clearly than her friends. For she saw patterns moving under the water. "I can see them. There's one," she pointed at the spot with her finger. "They're pretty." However, the moment was interrupted when the crew suddenly heard shouts and frightened cries coming from the shore...

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"]
“What in the…oh Sithspit,” Ransom cursed.
With good reason. In the middle of the lake was a small island, mostly a few rocks and bushes. On it, a group of four humans were trapped. Their small boat had drifted off on the tide, leaving them stranded. One of them had started to wade out until some Quippers had made their presence felt with some painful bites, forcing him back onto the island.
“Who are they?” Tempest asked, bemused. By now the people were waving and calling desperately to them.
“Missionaries,” Ransom groused. “Coming here, trying to tell us what to do. Look, there’s too many people to take on this boat too. I’ll land you on the shore and go back for them. Won’t take long, you’ll be fine on the shingle, just don’t go into the jungle without me.”
“How did they lose their boat?” Purity asked, trying to conceal a laugh.
“Stupidity,” Ransom said grimly.

[member="Tempest"]

"Maybe their deity has a sense of humour and decided to teach them a lil humility," Elpsis joked. The frightened missionaries kept shouting and waving. Feeling them grow more and desperate with each moment that passed, Elpsis felt a little bad for them. However, they did not look like they were in immediate danger, so the situation also amused her a bit.

Seeing the boat move, one of the missionaries shouted even louder. "Over here! Help us!" As the boat drifted away, he grew agitated. "Come back here, we're stranded!" Maybe he did not realise that the boat could only transport so many people at one time. "No civility on this uncivilised world," he muttered to himself.

Regardless, Ransom steered the boat to the shore and the three ladies disembarked, leaving him to save the unlucky offworlders. "Stay close, Purity," Elpsis advised the girl.They should be safe here, but one could not be too careful. As if to drive the point home, rustling noise could be heard from the bushes.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Purity looked fearfully over her shoulder, and edged towards the shore a little more.

On the island things were going about as well as could be imagined.
“Finally! We stopped here for my wife to rest and the boat drifted away. The stupid girl didn’t secure it, and the beastly animals attacked me!”
“That’s fine, I’ll get you to your boat and you can head back to where you’re staying. Where is that?”
“There is a lodge in the jungle. Horrible place, it’s always so hot and there are insects everywhere!” the wife said.
Ransom gave them a look. “It’s a jungle, that’s what they’re like.”
“None of your lip! We came here to help civilise this planet and we have a long way to go!” She stepped into the water trying to get onto the boat and let out an annoyed gasp. “My shoes! Help me, man! Don’t just stand there!”
Ransom, who had been helping one of the other women aboard, sighed, and offered a hand.
“Don’t worry about her, she can get her feet wet. Her and our valet are here to help us, not the other way around.”
Ransom said nothing as he drove the boat close enough for the husband to cross to it with the wife. They left the maid and the slightly wounded valet.
“Take them back to the lodge, would you? There’s a good man. My wife needs to go and lie down after all this stress.”
Before Ransom could argue, the couple had sped off. Wearily, he headed back to the shore.

[member="Tempest"]

"What a bunch of dicks. Are you sure we couldn't have left them on the island for a lil longer?" Elpsis wondered aloud when the couple sped off into the wilderness. She sighed. Presumably they'd have to follow them to make sure they didn't get eaten.

"Stupid white-skin," the maid muttered to herself. "No offence meant," she added since Elpsis was, in fact, a white-skin.

"None taken, sugar. Got no sympathy for pompous arsehats. Hey, let me look at that leg," she told the valet. Bending down, she rolled up the trousers to get a better view of his injured legs. Her white eyes glowed as she pulled at the threads of the Force, willing its energies to flow from her into him.

"Why are you dawdling? The hired help doesn't need attention. They've disappointed us more than enough," the wife yelled.

"Oh, sod off. Run into the wilderness if you like. Don't sulk if a Cylix pounces you," Elpsis retorted. "There, that's better ain't it?" she asked the valet, after she'd done her part. "You know you don't have to put up with them. If it's money, we pay a lot better," she gave the maid her best smile.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
The Valet let out a little sigh as the flesh knitted shut and his leg was well on its way to being back to normal.
“Thank you, miss. I didn’t realise they would be so aggressive.” He was an offworlder, but clearly one of a much lower tier than the married couple.
“It was Mr Garrison’s mistake anyway, but anything which goes wrong he always blames us anyway,” the maid groused.

However, Elpsis’ kindness had perked them up a bit as the boat moved on.
“I’m Willow,” the maid said with a smile.
“Jasper Callow,” the Valet said, extending a hand. Purity politely guided Elpsis’ hand to the man’s so they could shake.

“Why do you put up with them?” Tempest asked, her tone vaguely accusatory. Obviously she’d never put up with it!
“Contracts,” the two of them said in unison.
“I was down on my luck on Coruscant, signed up because they advertised for a valet. The pay is not terrible, but I still have another six months to go,” Jasper said.
“I have another year on mine,” Willow commented with a sigh. “My family were impoverished, and this was the only way for us to get any money. I’m not a soldier, and I never went to proper school.”
“The contracts are quite restrictive, exclusivity deals. They’re pretty much indenture contracts,” Jasper said with a sigh.
Tempest looked dour. “Indenture is another term for ‘slavery lite’. When we get to the camp I’m going to demand to see a copy.”

[member="Tempest"]

"Screw contracts. If they're this chit, you should quit." Elpsis had clear opinions on slavery and indentured servitude. Besides, the two could work for her!

Anyhow, they eventually caught up with the missionary couple. Both looked sweaty and irritated. "There you are at last. What took you so long?" the husband demanded. "Maid, tend to my wife. She has suffered much because of you stupidity."

"It wasn't my fault the boat drifted away, sir. You..."

"There you go again, acting uppity. Being around heathen natives is a bad influence on you."

"Or maybe you're just dumb and whiny," Elpsis said bluntly.

"How dare you?!" his wife thundered. "Apologise to my husband right now. You have no manners and dress like a common whore."

"Actually, I'm a very expensive whore." It was...kinda true. "And it's hot outside here, y'know."

By contrast, the missionaries were sweating in their outfits. "Don't give me lip, girl. Your parents would no doubt be ashamed of you! You have embraced the path of sin and become just like these uncivilised natives."

"Yep, that's the plan. I've decided to join a Dahomian tribe and become the bond-slave of my one true love," at this Elpsis gave Tempest an adoring look. "I want to spend my life worshipping her and become the one she loves most of her harem. I hope our babies have her beautiful skin. I'll raise them to be good Dahomians."

Tempest

Storm of the Force
If Elpsis expected Tempest to become acutely embarrassed and blush…she was correct. However, she would not get it all her own way. Tempest was going to get back at her.
“You forget your place, slave,” she said to Elpsis, placing a hand theatrically on her hair and gently tugging it back.
She smiled at the missionaries. “This one, because she is first slave, gets above her station. Surely you know this with your male, they get very uppity if they think they can monopolise you.”
She smiled. Her accent was broader than normal, deliberately so.

There was a strangled gasp from the female, matched only by a suppressed giggle from Willow.
“We certainly do not practice such barbarous and sinful rituals as polygamy.”
“I quite agree, polyamory is far better,” Tempest said.
“I will report you for the enslavement of this fair and pale maiden! You will be hearing from the authorities!” she replied and stormed off.

The man glared at them. “Your mockery and barbarous games are beneath even this heathen planet’s ken. I see I have my work cut out for me trying to civilise this world. You have not heard the last of this! Come girl, boy, we will leave these wild folks to their fancies.”

If Elpsis wanted to persuade the maid and valet to stay, now was her chance.

[member="Tempest"]

"They have names, y'know. Shouldn't be too difficult to remember them," Elpsis said bluntly. "You two don't have to go with those dicks if you don't want to. We pay a lot better and actually treat you like human beings." She wasn't sure what she'd do with a valet, but she'd probably find something. Besides, it was basic human decency.

"You will not steal our servants. They have signed binding contracts with us! I will report you to the police," the male missionary yelled.

"I'll just burn the contracts," Elpsis retorted. "And my aunties, like, own the police."

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Tempest felt that as the senior and more official figure here she should step in. After all, bragging about corruption and nepotism wasn’t conducive to an efficient society.
However, she just…didn’t care. She’d never been a strict follower of the laws come what may, and this pair were annoying her.

“Contracts are not valid if those under them are being treated poorly or in bad faith. Concerns raised to me by Willow and Jasper are going to mean they are coming back to town with me so they can give their statements. If you wish to bring this to the police, you may do so when you give your statement concerning their complaint. Willow, Jasper, please come with us.”

“You’ve made an enemy, girl. I have friends…high placed friends in the Alliance who will look very poorly at this.”
“The same Alliance which can’t even protect its own people? On Dahomey only Firemane matters, and she’s the daughter of the owners, and I’m one of their top advisors, so buzz off.” She’d slightly embellished her position, but it sounded dramatic.

[member="Tempest"]

"May the Lord of Light have mercy on your damned souls and lead you away from the dark side," the male missionary spat.

"Mr. Garrison, if the Lord of Light is really who you claim he is, he would look poorly on you for taking his name in vain. Maybe you should take a deep look into yourself," the valet threw in.

With another angry look directed their way, the missionary stormed off in a huff. Elpsis gave him a wave, which probably annoyed him even more. Then she burst into laughter. "Hey, that went well, didn't it?" she asked rhetorically. Hands roaming over Tempest, she kissed the older woman.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Tempest accepted the kiss, but then pulled back slightly. It wasn’t really the place to get hot and heavy!
“I think so. Dimwits like that are always fun to annoy. Come on, you two, let’s get you back to town. Can your boat hold an extra pair, Mr Ransom?”
“I think so. Step carefully and I’ll take you the straight way back, and you can get your boy’s leg looked at properly.”

And so they soon would be heading back. It was a bit more squashed on the boat, but they made decent time back towards their starting point.
Willow was sat beside Elpsis, with Tempest on the redhead’s other side.

[member="Tempest"]

It was a bit more cramped on the boat, but they managed. Once everyone had sat down and Ransom had gotten the boat moving, Elpsis wasted no time. She started right with befriending Willow. And giving off general homoerotic vibes. Such as brushing her hand against the other woman's thigh. Willow did not pull away, so Elpsis kept it there.

"So, Willow, real glad you joined us. I hope we can be best friends! We can talk about what we can...do for each other," she declared cheerfully. "Would you, uh, like to join us for...dessert this evening?" she asked innocently.

Purity looked a little hurt at being left out. "I like dessert," she said sadly. "I know a place that makes great cheesecakes!"

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Tempest chuckled. “Don’t worry, Purity, you can join us for cheesecake and pie, Elpsis was just asking our guest first to be polite,” she said pointedly.

Willow seemed a smart girl though. She clandestinely put a hand on Elpsis’ leg.
“Yes, dessert sounds lovely, Elpsis….” Her leg stroking showed she would be interested in both kinds.

And so they arrived back at the hotel where indeed dessert was served. Purity was right about knowing a great cheesecake place!

[member="Tempest"]

Perhaps the hotel staff remembered Tempest giving the manager a verbal spanking. Either way, they did their utmost to be polite and accommodating when the group returned. They even got the best spot. A waitress even went so far to loosen some buttons on her blouse.

This helped put Elpsis in a good mood and she tried to make Willow feel extremely welcome. Elpsis' idea of doing this included slipping off a sandal and reaching out with her foot to stroke against Willow's. Said foot soon travelled up the woman's ankle. While she was playing footsie, cheesesake was served. "So, Willow, sweetie, why don't you tell me a little about yourself? What stuff can you do? What do you...like?" as she said this she licked some cream that had gotten onto her mouth. Her tongue was occupied for longer than was warranted.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Willow seemed very receptive to Elpsis’ unsubtle advances. Presumably being around disapproving missionaries for so long had influenced her opinions. Regardless, she brought up her other foot to gently trap Elpsis’ in place and stroke it in return.

“Oh, I like nature, I like having fun with friends, experiencing new things…didn’t get much chance with those missionaries. I’m excited to learn just what my new friends have to…offer.”
Purity, whose name seemed to live up to itself for once, smiled broadly. “There’s a new art gallery in town you might like. It’s got some great animal sculptures and depictions of natural scenes using new holographic art!”
Tempest smiled. “That sounds lovely, we’ll have to go there tomorrow.” She yawned theatrically. “Well, I’ve had long day. I think I might call it a night, right Elpsis? Oh, Willow, I had a spare commlink since your other one was restricted. Did you want to come up and get it off me?”
Willow smiled innocently. “I’d love to….”

[member="Tempest"]

"I'm down, sweetie. But for now...I think Tempy needs her beauty sleep," Elpsis snarked. She needed to get the Dahomian into the right mood to discipline her! "C'mon, Willow, let's get you...settled in." You, her, me, whirlpool, she broadcast to Tempest, sending her a teasing, and rather raunchy image, along with giving her toosh a fond pat.

Their path inevitably took them to the enormous Prex' suite. It was undoubtedly quite a shock for Willow. The Dahomian girl just stood there with her mouth open after being let in. "This is...all yours? It's...bigger than the house my family lived in...and we had to share that!" she exclaimed, staring at the opulence in shock.

"Uh, yeah, Tempest told off the manager for being a jerk and he gave it to us," Elpsis said a bit lamely, looking a bit embarrassed. "You can stay with us while we're here," she added. "And when we leave, you can come or we can find you a job here. Help you catch up on your education and stuff. Help you help your fam." As much as her behaviour was influenced by lust, her desire to help was genuine.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Purity, if she suspected anything odd, made no comment, but went off happily enough. When she was gone, Tempest glanced at Elpsis.
“I think a certain Firemane will be begging for beauty sleep soon. Would you care to join us, Willow?”
“Certainly…Mistress.”

When at the room though, Willow’s shock had put off raunchy thoughts for a moment.
“Well…I’m not sure how useful I’d be to you. I don’t really have any skills.”
“We provide training for whatever areas you might need,” Tempest said warmly. “Even Firemane needs staff at the lowest level so we can train them up to more. I will have you talk to one of our staff tomorrow to find where we can fit you in.”
It was clear that positions for the Dahomian clique could always be found, even if it was as a clerk or basic grunt.

Of course, by this time the whirlpool was ready and the PG-13 curtain descended on them….

[member="Tempest"]

Verily, the members of the Dahomian clique were always eager to help out their coethnics. Sometimes Siobhan got irritated by their cliqueishness, especially when tribal rivalries spilled over. Then she reminded her vassals who was boss. By and large, she considered them to be a reliable, loyal lot though. A certain degree of nepotism was inevitable in any organisation.

"What Tempest said. She and I started low and with no education, too," Elpsis added reassuringly. By now they had reached whirlpool. "Now relax, sugar. Don't think of tomorrow. Just think of now...and the fun we're gonna have." Her hands roamed over Willow's body, caressing her face, fondling her chest, shoulders and butt. She kissed the Dahomian deeply, and as the black curtain descended, her clothes fell to the floor.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Purity was up early, having slept soundly through the night. She thought little of the night before, and went to check on their new friend. However, she found that Willow was not in her room. Frowning, she called Tempest’s room but got no reply. Had they just all left her?

Puzzled, she headed to the top floor and went to the door. She’d been given a key, so it slid into the lock and she was inside.
“Hello? Tempest? Elpsis?” she asked, heading for the bedroom.

Fear not, readers, no naughty images awaited her…well…only sanitised PG-13 ones at least!

The bedroom was scattered with rumpled clothes and shoes, whilst there were other things about the purpose of which made her blush.
But then she saw the bed. Three pretty women all together, the sheets pulled up to strategically cover them. Even Purity could put it together.

“Oh…uhh…” she turned and headed for the door, but tripped on some ropes which had unaccountably been left on the floor and stumbled into the door, slamming it shut with a crack!

Tempest shot up in bed, her right hand glowing with light, then relaxed. The crackle of lightning faded.
“Purity! Oh…hi…” she said lamely. The sheet had dropped in her haste so she pulled it back up. “Uhh….”

Welcome to awkward city, population 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom