Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Maxim Koschei, Psy-Pire Jedi Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
miqNJBQ.png

r60jtYv.png
medium_1983_5236_31617__0001_.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Master
  • Species: Sakiyan Psy-Pire
  • Appearance: Max looks to be a Sakiyan of average height, with a muscular physique. His dark purple skin gleams like burnished metal. He has dark eyes; at the center of his pupils is a pinpoint of violet light, a defining trait of Psy-Pires. His fangs, when descended, appear metallic in color. A gold hoop pierces his right ear, sometimes with a dangling decorative blue gemstone attached. He has an almost regal bearing, and can seem very stern and intimidating at first impression. He prefers simple, practical attire, but for more formal occasions will don traditional Atrisian finery, most commonly made from blue silk. He has a deep voice with an indefinable accent.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Maxim "Max" Koschei
  • Loyalties: Thelma Goth | The Jedi | Nine Lives (known to him as the Progenitor)
  • Wealth: High; Max has lived for many centuries, and through investing has amassed a considerable fortune. This money is stored for his use in case it is ever needed; he lives like a monk for the most part. The majority of his income is donated to charity.
  • Notable Possessions:
    • Formal clothing made from Atrisian silks
    • Jedi robes
    • Lightsaber
  • Skills: Apart from being a Jedi Sentinel, Max is a cunning warrior, well-read, and charismatic.
  • Personality: Though he often appears intimidating at first glance, Max is a likeable fellow with a mischievous streak. On the other hand, he does have a somewhat short temper and a tendency to be stubborn. He wants things to be done his way, and he doesn't like having to ask for help from others, even those he trusts. He thinks of himself as being very clever, therefore he doesn't need other people's advice. If one wishes to offer him assistance, even with the best intentions, he will not accept it. You must approach him indirectly; then he will be more open. He is a natural leader and can fulfill a paternal role, inspiring a strong sense of loyalty within his inner circle.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber | KV33 Pulse Cycler
  • Combat Function: Max is skilled with both melee and ranged weaponry. He knows all of the lightsaber forms well enough to be able to teach them at the most basic level, but his preferred fighting style is Form I: Shii-Cho, the Way of the Sarlacc. However, this fighting style can do a number on his weakened bones, so he will often attempt to end a fight as quickly as possible with the swift, efficient attacks of Form II: Makashi, the Way of the Ysalamiri. In ranged combat, Max will use rifles to pick off enemies at a distance. He generally favors any way of combat which can end the fighting early.
  • Force Abilities:
Strengths:
  • Shrewd
  • Flexible Views
  • Loyal
  • Paternal Figure
  • Practicing Swordsman
Weaknesses:
  • Psy-Pire Weaknesses
  • Arrogant/Prideful
  • Conceited
  • Too compassionate for his own good
  • Not good in ranged combat
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

"I am Maxim Koschei, Progenitor. Many centuries ago I became one of your Children at the hands of a woman whose name I never knew. She abandoned me not long after siring me. After so many years spent wandering, I am honored to finally meet you." - Maxim Koschei to Nine Lives​

Maxim Koschei was given to the Jedi Order as an infant. He was raised at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, where he received training and achieved the rank of Master. A Jedi Sentinel, he wandered the galaxy, ferreting out deceit and injustice wherever he found it.

At some point during his travels, he encountered a mysterious woman who turned him into a Psy-Pire and then abandoned him shortly afterwards. With no guidance from his sire, he was forced to navigate his new life alone.

Upon returning to Coruscant, he managed to hide his condition for some time, before ultimately deciding to leave and seek out other Psy-Pires. It was in this way that he learned of the Progenitor and the rest of the mythology surrounding the origins of the Psy-Pires. Eventually he and another Jedi turned vampire, the Lesser Sanguinius Vampirika Shiera Fardreamer, founded their own coven on the planet Dahrtag.

Making their home in the ruins of an ancient citadel in the mountains, the coven was unique in that it opened its doors to members of any vampiric species, provided said species was not tainted by the Dark Side or notoriously destructive (such as the Anzati). To join the coven, a vampire had to prove that they had at least nominal control over their hunger and would not leave a trail of bodies everywhere they went. In addition, members of the coven would marry and produce offspring who were born and raised within the walls of the Citadel.

Max became a mentor to one Citadel-born child in particular: Thelma Goth, the daughter of a Psy-Pire mother and an Energy Vampire father. The girl was Force Sensitive, so Max trained her as a Jedi.

Early in their history, the vampires of the Citadel made a peace treaty with the nearby village, and while tensions simmered just below the surface, it seemed like conflict was minimal. That all changed when Thelma's mother Genevieve, driven mad by her vampirism, escaped captivity at the Citadel and went on a rampage, killing a village child. Within hours, the villagers had taken measures to exact revenge against the entire coven for her actions. Vampire hunters arrived soon after and attacked the Citadel, killing every vampire they found.

Max managed to smuggle Thelma to safety, ordering her to depart on a starship due for Coruscant. He then returned to the Citadel to help other survivors...

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

Very solid and in-depth sub that you have here! There's only really one little thing I need from you before I can stamp it approved. Under Combat Information there should be another bullet point called Force Abilities that you are currently lacking. Just add that point and a few powers, given that the Force Sensitivity is listed as Master then you can have plenty of them there, and you'll be good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom