Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Master of Insight - Creator to the Order of the Burning Veil

Status
Not open for further replies.
desktop-wallpaper-darian-silvers-on-kingdom-hearts-3-kingdom-hearts-kingdom-hearts-moon.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an NPC for background lore for both Eris Genen Zhenlian Eris Genen Zhenlian and the Order of the Burning Veil.
  • Image Credit: PxFuel.com
  • Role: This man was the original member and creator of the Order of the Burning Veil, taught the twelve Disciples how to use all aspects of the force in true balance, and possessed a remarkable affinity with Force Visions. He has since left the order, and the planet it was started on, not giving any information on where he went.
  • Permissions: Eris Genen Zhenlian Eris Genen Zhenlian
  • Links:
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Master
  • Species: Arkanian
  • Appearance: The Master of Insight's physical appearance, primarily his face, skin tone, or even what he looks like under his cloak like robe, is completely unknown to anyone but himself. He always kept his robe on, making sure to never even show his face, using pieces of cloth and scarf like material to cover his face under his hood. He always had a spry nature and personality about him, even when training the twelve Disciples.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: The Master, He how sees all, The guiding one, Order Master
  • Loyalties: Direct loyalties to the other Disciples, to which Eris Genen ZhenLien, the Order of the Burning Veil, The planet Statera
  • Wealth: The Master of Insight never divulged how much credits or currency he possessed, but it was implied by some to be very wealthy since he was able to acquire multiple rare materials, even Kyber Crystals to the planet to be forged into weapons for his Disciples.
  • Notable Possessions: The primary possessions of the Master of Insight were his Black Beskar sword, combined with a system that coats the edge in a Lightsaber styled edge. A black hooded robe with a piece of cloth to cover his face, and a large tome styled book bound in Zilo Beast Hide, which was kept reserved by an organization of hunters dating back to the Galactic Empire's Era
  • Skills: The Master of Insight was a highly powerful force user, with exceptionally powerful skills in Force Visions, able to see visions of the past, present, and future with amazing accuracy. Everything he saw pertaining to the future of the Order of the Burning Veil, the city of Ekata on Statera and the many Disciples he left in charge of it.
  • Languages: The Master of Insight could speak Arkanian, and Galactic Basic Standard, with also being fluent in Togruti, Twi'leki, and Cheunh. This was due to the inhabitants of Statera and the many languages spoken.
  • Personality: The Master of Insight's true personality of the Master is unknown due to his contradicting manner in all his appearances. He constantly behaves in an unpredictable and eccentric manner despite his extraordinary intelligence and wisdom. However his demonstrated personality when talking with the twelve Disciples, or any of the Staterians, is quite aloof and energetic, acting in an unpredictable and eccentric manner.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Vibrosword
  • Combat Function: The Master of Insight was a highly skilled individual with his Vibrosword, being able to cut through most foes, even cutting through an opponent's Vibrosword or similar blade in the process. However, his greatest combat feat was being able to face all twelve of his Disciples in combat at once, whilst never even being close to being hit. His defences were impenetrable, and his offensive skills were brutal and fast.
  • Force Abilities (Force Users Only):
Strengths:
  • Master of Combat: The Master of Insight was a master of almost unparalleled skill with a weapon in combat, being undefeated by any of his Disciples.
  • Master of the Force: The Master of Insight was a highly skilled force user, being able to use the many abilities in a stronger form than others.
  • Knowledgeable of all: The Master of Insight was able to use his Force Vision to see visions from an estimated 300 years in the future.
Weaknesses:
  • Distrusting of all: The Master of Insight is distrusting of everyone around him, so much so that he has lied his way into the good graces of the people of Statera
  • Visions see all: The Master of Insight is highly reliant on his Force Vision ability, going so far as to have planned out everything the Order will do for the foreseeable future.
  • Blade over Force: The Master of Insight relays on his ability with a saber that he neglects most other Force proficiencies, despite his ability with Force Visions.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Not much is known about the Master, except that he is a traveller seeking anything that connects through the Force, with an unidentified reasoning for this. He founded the order of the Burning Veil, taught his Disciples and used his gifts to see distant events and catalogue what he saw in a large tome to which he created twelve copies for each Disciple after his foretold vanishing, or disappearance from the future of the Order. His current location is unknown by anyone who last saw him.

When asking about any aspect of truth from, or about the Master, he would always answer with a single quote. "I could lie and tell you that I plan for peace, when I really want war. I could tell you that I dream of a galaxy connected to all planets, when I really want it all to stay divided and burn. The truth is what you see, not hear."

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Eris Genen Zhenlian Eris Genen Zhenlian

Alrighty, very interesting submission that you have here! I like the effort to flesh out the history and NPC characters of your faction. There is a big issue that I see with this submission however and one that definitely must be addressed before I can approve this for you.

Frankly the character's entries in Weaknesses don't really seem like weaknesses to himself, more so to the people around him. Surely being anonymous enough to be in plain sight without being known and being secretive enough to be hard to plan or move against are more strengths than they are weaknesses no? Also, given that he has quite the powerful abilities and skills, I don't really see much in the way of balancing them out. He can see the future, seemingly can't be beaten in single combat, and is very powerful with the Force. Those masterful skills and abilities need equally grand weaknesses in order to be properly balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom