Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master of Control [Sochi Ru]

| @[member="Sochi Ru"] |

Unlike the Jedi Temple on Tython, the Coruscant Temple had no meditation gardens. Instead, there were darkened rooms closed off from the most inhabited areas, which were costumed made for meditation on the force. It was in one of these rooms, in one of the highest towers of the Jedi Temple, that Ella Nova found herself in an Empty Meditation. Her legs were closed and her arms folded over her lap, eye lids shut as she continued to purge the negative thoughts and emotions that had been brewing since the fall of Hion the Herglic and the rise of Darth Orcus.

It was one of the control abilities, Altus Sopor, that allowed the young Jedi to tap into the force and utilized the Empty Meditation to do this. Since as long as she could remember, she had been meditating on the force. Altus Sopor was a control ability that furthered the connection between a Jedi and the force. The image of Orcus and the Soulsaber hissing above the body of the dead Padawan Tosh that he had murdered.

She opened her eyes, finishing her Empty Meditation. However, she continued to sit there, thinking, waiting. "War changes people," she murmured.

Sochi had recently been released from under medical care. She had been on bed rest for a while since her recent encounter with Jedi Knight Hion, well Darth Orcus now... Since her release she had been stationed at the temple for a few more weeks, which didn't interfere with her usual schedule since she was usually always here training. She felt she need to meditate, so she could further reflect on the recent situation. She had experienced the fall to the dark side first hand, and she didn't know if she had a strong enough will to fight it, if it ever happened to her.

As much as she tried to suppress such thoughts, she couldn't. This is why she decided to head to the meditation chambers skin the temple. She had also sought out the one known as Padawan @[member="Ella Nova"] . She wanted to check on her well being as well. She had heard that she too was injured in the conflict. Hearing that she too was within one of multiple chambers, she checked to see which was she occupied.

The door swiped open, and Sochi walked in slowly.
"Indeed it does Padawan Nova" she said softly, but loud enough for the girl to hear.

Meta had just returned from the Council chambers, and he wanted to check up on Ella and Sochi. Making his way to the Meditation area, he took note of the reconstruction of the gates and corridors Hion had destroyed.
Arriving at the Meditation rooms, he found Sochi in the doorway of the room Ella was currently occupying.. He made his way up behind Sochi, and waved into Ella's room before looking down to Sochi. "Good to see you two are alright."

@[member="Sochi Ru"]
@[member="Ella Nova"]

| @[member="Sochi Ru"] | @[member="Meta "]|

Ella lifted her gaze to her fellow Jedi Padawans as they entered the meditation room. She gave them both a small, soft smile before replying, "I am fine, thank you Meta. How are both of you doing?" She rose to her feet to approach them, hands folding into her sleeves, with a concerned expression. They had been present at the Hion incident and had suffered injuries, like her.

She was surprised to see @[member="Meta "]of course, her eyes grew slightly wide when she looked up to see him looking down at her. "Ahh Padawan Meta, it good to see you as well" then she moved closer into the room so they both wouldn't be in the doorway, she turned her gaze to their fellow Padawan, and she approached them. Sochi took on a subtle smile as she was about to respond to the girls question, "Well I'm fine, now of course. I was informed that you too had suffered injuries, and I just wanted to see if you were doing well since...the incident." She said softly, addressing her fellow Padawan.

@[member="Ella Nova"]

Meta stayed in the doorway. He felt naked, the Council had taken his Lightsaber and his Glaive. Both of his weapons, he was glad his friends were alright. However, the council had him under house arrest and confiscated all weaponry he carried. Luckily they hadn't searched his ship. It was private property, he was feeling depressed, angry and confused. Though, he did not express himself, he leaned in the doorway. His head tilted low as he listened to his friends converse.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]
@[member="Ella Nova"]

| @[member="Sochi Ru"] | @[member="Meta "]|

Ella nodded her head and replied, "I'm fine, thanks for asking Padawan Ru. I'm glad to see that both of you are alright." She gave them a warm smile before turning her head to Meta. "I heard that the council gave you a rough time. I told you during the Perugia expedition to get rid of that Lightsaber, but you didn't listen." She gave a nervous laugh before continuing. "You understand why you were punished though, right?"

"Neither I nor Sochi nor anyone else in the Jedi Order has the authority to tell you what to do Meta because everyone is free to leave the Jedi Order at anytime. The only punishment that you'll get for not listening is not progressing among the Jedi. You'll never be able to do the things that you wanted to do as a Jedi if you're learning more about the dark side. Do you want to be like the Sith, the very thing that we swore to destroy?"

She looked between both of them for a moment. Then an idea came to her. "Do you guys want to do some training?"

"Yes, I do understand. But I swear, they really dragged it out." Then, thinking of her suggestion. He looked at his hands. "Training, with what exactly? I've only got these.." He said, flailing his hands around.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]
@[member="Ella Nova"]

| @[member="Meta "]|

"What's stopping you building a Lightsaber like this?" Ella took her Lightsaber off her belt and held it up for him to see. She did not ignite it though. Jedi had to respect their weapon.

"I did, but the council thinks Im too dangerous to be carrying one around." He shook his head. A resentful smile under his mask. "They have a foolish idea as to what danger is." He moaned, obviously frustrated.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]
@[member="Ella Nova"]o

Sochi herself had followed along as her two fellows conversed. She had indeed heard of @[member="Meta "]meeting with the council. How his actions had a spoken extremely loud. The situation nonetheless wasn't her business and she chose to not speak of it. She eventually came to smile at the proposition of training with @[member="Ella Nova"] . The three of them doing so,e group training would prove very beneficial to them all. Sochi immediately thought of what specific training Ella was speaking of. Hmm

"On that note, what kind of training could myself and two little ladies like yourselves do? ...I know we can meditate and have mental activities, but what about physical. I mean its never bad to meditate but training your body is important to-" Meta stopped as he was slowly uncovering what he just said. "Too." He finally finished his sentence, hoping to the force that neither of his fellow padawand had caught onto the accidental innuendo.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]
@[member="Ella Nova"]

| @[member="Meta "]| @[member="Sochi Ru"] |

Ella turned to look at Sochi and laughed. She turned back to Meta and said, "I was hoping to get better at the control abilities. You know, Curato Salva, Tutaminis, Altus Supor?" She grinned before continuing. "We can always practice our Lightsaber combat. That's what control abilities are there to be used in coordination with, right?"

She gestured to the door, smiling.

Sochi rolled her eyes and shook her head @[member="Meta "]. She returned a smile to Ella as she laughed. Though she knew what he really meant; atleast she hoped she did. She turned her attention back to @[member="Ella Nova"] as she began to explain further what she was hoping to train in. Hmm all perfectly viable areas where one could always use more training. Sochi nodded slowly, and simultaneously looked over to Meta as Ella followed up her statement regarding the fact they could always practice physical abilities as well. After she was right, they do couple well with combat.

Meta tilted his head considering the offer. "We should practice Tutanimis." Meta concurred, nodding his head in agreement with the other two of them. Meta folded his arms behind his back, walking in line with the other two he caught Ella's smirk and Sochi's glance.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]
@[member="Ella Nova"]

"Tutaminis it is," Ella said. Turning to the exit, she led the way down the corridor and around the corner to the turbolift. Stepping inside, she instructing the lift to go to the level where the training area was. When the three Jedi Padawans stepped out, they noticed that this area of the temple was far busier than the meditation area they just left.

"I can't see a room that's free." She frowned, looking around the hallway for one of the training areas. There had to be one in which the three of them could use, right?

Sochi nodded and followed the girl as she led the group towards the turbolifts. As they approached she was the second to enter, and she made her way to the back. She stood behind the two of them with her hands, interlocked and in front of her, waist level. She was the last to step off right behind @[member="Meta "]and she had noticed the others stopping, followed by @[member="Ella Nova"] stating that she couldn't find a room that's free. Hmm that would prove to be difficult. This area was definitely more popular than the mediation area. Hmm Ru looked around to see if she could see any open rooms, but she couldn't from where she was. She could only make out the silhouettes of multiple Jedi, and possibly a group of younglings.

Meta scratched the back of his neck. "We could head to room 28. The council assigned me a reserved training room considering I'm under house arrest." He said, shrugging. "Proxydroid I-19 is there too, if we need him." He suggested waving his arm in the direction of the room.

@[member="Ella Nova"]
@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Ella grinned and said, "The benefits of getting in trouble, huh Meta?" She gestured towards the door and said, "Seeing as it's your place, maybe you should lead the way?" She winked at Sochi when Meta wasn't looking. Just a little bit of light teasing wouldn't hurt anyone, would it?

Sochi raised an eyebrow, and began to smirk in response to @[member="Ella Nova"] . She followed the others to the room that was going to be used by the grouped, provided by the council for @[member="Meta "]. She began to speak right after Ella, "I agree, you should get in more trouble, and see what other perks you receive Padawan Meta." She said softly, with subtle humor in her voice that probably only Ella would catch on to. Of course light teasing wasn't going to hurt, especially not someone such as Meta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom