Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master of Control [Sochi Ru]

"Indeed." He said enthusiastically, not taking part in either of these childish games. He made his way towards the room, reaching the room, he stood by it and looked over the door and its near transparent window. I-19 was inside practicing his Juyo form. Meta took silent note of how he used it whilst he thought Meta wasn't around. The door slipped open and as soon as it had fully opened, I-19 was standing still with the saber deactivated in his hand. "Ah, its good to see you again Master." The droid said enthusiastically before placing his blade down on a table inside the training area.

@[member="Ella Nova"]
@[member="Sochi Ru"]

| @[member="Meta "]| @[member="Sochi Ru"] |

Ella walked into the room and closed the door after Sochi stepped inside. When she turned, she saw the I-19 droid practice the familiar Lightsaber form, Juyo. Her Jedi Master was Carn Dista, a known master of the technique. She turned to Meta and asked, "Did the council give you that droid? Or was it yours to begin with?"

They all entered the special reserved room that was @[member="Meta "]s. they came across a proxy droid it would seem. He was practicing a lightsaber form, that she would recognize only as Juyo, hmm she noticed it from when she saw Master Dista, whom happened to be @[member="Ella Nova"] s master. Her eyes brows went up, and almost simultaneously Ella bang to question Meta. Hmm Sochi also wondered where he had gotten such a droid. She also wondered if this had anything to do with why he had gotten in some trouble with the council. It was just a curiosity on her part.

"They gave it to me when they put me under house arrest. Although, Juyo and Vapaad are restricted, at least when I'm around. They've programmed it so that I can only practice with all the other forms." He explained, hoping they would understand. Before turning to the proxydroid. "Master, did you manage to get sleep tonight?" Meta nodded, walking past the droid to a stand with several training sabers on it. One being his personal favourite the orange blade, he rubbed the cold casing before replying "Yes, I did. Thank you I-19." He said in a half sigh, why did the droid have to bring it up? Now he was going to get probed by Sochi and Ella, great. Because that's always fun.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]
@[member="Ella Nova"]

Ella leaned her head to the left, looking concerned. But it wasn't her business to ask Meta about it. So she simply walked around and drew a training Lightsaber off one of the racks. "Seeing as we are going to be sparring one another, I guess there isn't any need to keep to form zero, right?"

She twirled the Lightsaber around in her hand, before holding it in front of her in a Makashi salute. It was the Lightsaber form she had chosen to practice and master after thirteen years of standard Shii-Cho training as a Jedi Initiate. She smiled at both of them, waiting for her first challenger.

Sochi had only slowly, and subtly shook her head. Almost simultaneously with Ella's reaction. Hmm it was none of her business and she overlooked, turning her attention back to the group, and what they were about to do. her head followed the training blade that Ella had summoned to her. it would seem they would be starting with lightsaber combat.

Sochi too grabbed an training saber from the racks via the force. when she looked back up she noticed an Makashi salute, she knew she wasn't the only practitioner of the form, but it was good the be in the company of one. "So since we happened to be starting with lightsaber combat, would we happen to be fighting the proxy droid, or one another?" she asked softly.

@[member="Ella Nova"] @Meta

| @[member="Sochi Ru"] | @[member="Meta "]|

"How about one another? Whoever wins the first spar stays in. What do you think?" She grinned at them both, before lowering her arms briefly for a respite, until their duel begun. "Who wants to go first?"

Meta nodded, taking position beside @[member="Ella Nova"]. "I'll go first." Meta took out the training blade, looking at it. Meta had been refreshed from a good nights sleep and was ready to fight again. Obviously, Meta hadn't been around his friends in a while. However, he had improved in his saber skills since his last match with Sochi. Which, to be fair was his latest duel against a fellow jedi. Meta ignited the orange blade, looking down the blade at Ella.

Ella spun her weapon in her hand before launching a strike into Meta's Lightsaber. The blow was designed to create an opening on his right hand side whilst moving his weapon to the left, so she could subsequently land a blow on his body. She danced across the floor as she spun her Lightsaber to attack her friend.

Sochi only stood to the side as the two of them began their duel. Her hands were placed in front of her still, interlocked. Seeing that it was @[member="Meta "]who was going to be dueling first it made her think back to their last training session. Hmm she was sure he had improved since then, she watched as @[member="Ella Nova"] manipulated her blade, and if she was a practitioner of Makashi, she had something up her sleeve. She would probably utilize all the opening she would create, thus was Form II.

Meta immediately moved into a defensive position as Ella's blade made contact with his. He took an immediate two handed grip, his right leg launching back and his left stretching out, his waist arching forward. His arms out stretching and the orange blade redirecting itself, pulling away from the blow and moving back in to strike to the right side of Ella's blade, if the strike hit. It had the physical backing to knock her blade far enough to the left, to give Meta a wide enough space to land a potentially lethal strike.

@[member="Ella Nova"]
@[member="Sochi Ru"]

| @[member="Astrian Callus"] | @[member="Sochi Ru"] |
[OOC: Sorry for the late reply.]

Ella twirled her Lightsaber on her hand to try and deflect Meta's strike, stumbling to the side as they made contact. Her movement was an attempt at being fluid in her Makashi movement, so she twirled across the room to get away from her fellow Jedi Padawan. Raising her Lightsaber back up to her side, she leaned her head, watching him quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom