Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass Effect Andromeda Thus Far

Jsc

Disney's Princess
ME:A,

I'm actually enjoying it. Lulz. Here's my thoughts thus far as of, oh, 10 hours in...

• Great design of the spaces and environments 10/10
  • Facial and movement animations are irksome 0/10
  • So many guns to choose from!!! Wow. Like, 1000 guns.
  • Must scan everything. Blarg! Why? Dumb. Hate it.
  • Armor and clothing can be painted amazingly!!! 10/10
  • Why are my shield points only 250!!! Liam gets 750 by now? Blarg!!!
  • Profiles are nice at level 10, but dumb. Maybe at level 40 or NG+ they will be useful. Stupid profiles.
  • Inventory menu and sorting is crap.
  • Journal and Quest menu and sorting is super crap.
  • Consumables are nice. But way, way, way too expensive at level 10.
  • Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Red Stripe. I get it. Rarity. Also... Annoying. Stupid color style is stupid.
  • Vendor stocks? Where do these crazy lists come from? There is nothing here to buy!!! NOTHING.
  • Mission buddies have dumb AI and can't be custom equipped? WTF. Okay well. Go get'em meat shields! *clicks group attack*
  • Kett run very, very fast. Jebus.
  • I love the jetpack. So much XOXOXO. Jetpack 4life.

Review thus far. Solid 8/10. Very enjoyable but with many, many technical glitches, pop-ins, and very strange organization style.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Agree with every single bullet point. Watched lots of reviews and streams prior to owning it and I thought it would be much worse considering how badly people said the animation is. It's not the greatest, but Bioware has never had great facial animation; I'm more so irked that they ruined motion animations. Ryder, when running in non-combat environments, looks like he has something stuck halfway up his behind.

Also, if you fine people need a squad for Andromeda online play, I'm on Origin under the name "AbrohamL1ncoln"

Cheers.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I went into the gamestop and it was at a reduced price so picked it up and played it. so far.... ehhh not the greatest of them and the scanning is meh. explorer profile for a jack of all trades it nice to finally have. Where I dove into the other games and played them to the bone... this one is casual now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom