Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason Deschart

Mason Deschart

admiral_tarn_majint_by_khairulhisham-d382ek1.jpg

NAME: Mason Deschart
FACTION: The Imperial Remnant
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 170 lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Salt and Pepper
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
Indomitable Reliability: You can count on him to see things through.
Refined intelligence: He's studied long and hard to become a master of military tactics.
Noble: Despite his dislike of all alien races, he is noble and honorable in battle.

Weaknesses:
Xenophobic: He hates all alien races, even the Chiss.
Sterile: He can't have no babies!
Weak Leg: His right leg was injured in an explosion, so he walks with a limp.

APPEARANCE:
Safe to say he's just about always in uniform. Vacating the uniform leaves him feeling naked and unprepared for his duties. As it is an official representation of his status within the Remnant, he uses it as a way of identifying himself. His hair is always well kempt, and he carries himself with a sense of purpose and regal poise. He is almost always calm unless in battle when he can get quite heated at people not following orders.

BIOGRAPHY:
Originally a part of several failed Imperial states, Mason has led or been a part of several Imperial naval forces. When the last Imperial group failed, collapsing down upon itself, Mason took the Emperor and his forces far from civilization. These other Imperial groups were failing, falling apart because of weakness within. They were led by those who were not true believers of what the Empire was and what it stood for. They did not believe in the Emperor and refused to follow him despite his wisdom. This was not to be allowed to happen ever again.

He helped the Emperor set up with the Remnant on a distant world, far from the trouble posed by groups such as the Republic, those alien loving scum.

From a young age he showed promise, besting his parents and friends in tactical games, and always the best at the flight sims. He initially joined the Imperial fighter corp as a pilot, where he excelled to the rank of ace before being promoted and put in charge of a ship of his own. After saving his crew from the disaster of his current admiral, he was promoted again to commander and given charge of a fleet element. Here he excelled in outmaneuvering enemy forces. For years he slaved until achieving the rank of Admiral, and it was with that rank that he fled with the Emperor to start over new.

SHIP:
Coming soon.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Coming Soon

[member="Jax Malric"]

Yeah I saw.

Nice. Hope you guys last. You'll never see the light of the Major Faction day, though. Not with the OS, ASA, and OP around. Sorry.

Jax Malric said:
Good luck with the suns. That's even less promising
[member="Cross Ikon"]
I'll be getting it back on its feet if I can. Wouldn't be right to see them lose their place on the map after all the work Rayl and Domino put into it.

[member="Jax Malric"]

Let the circlejerk commence. As it were, I believe I have firsties. So go repost elsewhere.

Aside from my humor. Your sig is nice. I like the silvered gun instead of the black like mine.

Evasion Studios
Jax Malric said:
Good luck with the suns. That's even less promising
[member="Cross Ikon"]
The Black Suns have remained, while the Imperial Remnant has been tried a few times now and always failed. Like they said though, hope it works out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom