Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masks of Madness Event - Overview & F.A.Q.

Cyrus Tregessar said:
Will there be a fleeting sub-event?
Captain Larraq said:
If there isn't, I'm sure you and I can start a fight somewhere. :rolleyes:
Tamara said:
I can't reveal specific plans, but if there isn't I will make sure a separate one occurs, either as part of the event or not.

There are currently no plans to do one, but I'll get with @[member="Tamara"] to discuss the potentiality of one.

@[member="Tefoo"]

Are characters, such as old Vilox here, allowed to set up their own thread within the Masks of Madness storyline, that can impact the storyline as a whole?

When will the site return to 'normal' after MoM ends? With Dark Harvest, the site theme stayed like that for months until the site was returned to 'normal'.

Vilox Pazela said:
@[member="Tefoo"]

Are characters, such as old Vilox here, allowed to set up their own thread within the Masks of Madness storyline, that can impact the storyline as a whole?

When will the site return to 'normal' after MoM ends? With Dark Harvest, the site theme stayed like that for months until the site was returned to 'normal'.
1. You can do Masks threads, but they won't impact the story that takes place in the main threads.

2. The site theme was defaulted to Dark Harvest "for months" (maybe a month, but not months) after the event ended because honestly, I really loved the theme personally and felt it was more vibrant than the others.

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
This is totally new to me, but I see thread sign up threads and stuff. How does it work? And how do the threads run? Is it just loads of us in the same thread with the same objective?

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

There will be many characters running around from the plot, an overarching plot, and several "Game Masters" running the threads like Dungeon Masters.

1) We are going to be able to make our own threads along side the three main ones right? Kinda a dumb question considering all other events like this you could (save for Roche since that was just one giant war).

2) How many alts can be in one of the three main threads? Like, could my alt and I RP in the same thread?

3) I'll ask this since last time you weren't able to, hopefully this time will be different... When you say "human element", what do you mean? Like major political debating ICly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom