Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mask off

Finnea leaned back against the counter as Lyra stepped closer but didn't move further, it was just nice to have the support of the counter as the woman spoke to her about the sleeping arrangements. "Same bed it is, then." the engineer replied in a low but certain voice, letting her have her hand to stroke. Her odd coloured eyes watched their combined hands, smiling at her question about the local attire.

"No, I'm not. It would be nice to change out of these clothes." she tugged at her own top. "I've been wearing this for days already." she added in with a little shrug, stroking her own hair behind her ear, watching Lyras expressions. Lyra was right, of course, this reallt was a heavenly place. It was calming on her in ways no place had ever been before.

"You're a girl and you need to look after your body and even more so your clothes! Yes, even I am of that opinion. Follow me and let's see what's available for you. There are dresses and plain clothes too. If there are any more questions, you can safely ask, I'll try to give a reasonable answer. Sometimes I get testy and don't want to do anything, that's usually when I'm tired or when I'm getting pissed off, and my temper can change patterns."

Lyra quietly left the kitchen and walked through the beautiful corridor where various vases and paintings shone and ocean music could be heard, it was a reminder to the girl of her childhood and a place somewhere she was born.

"This music reminds me of the place where I was born. The ocean, the wind, the salt air, the islands, the sand, the laughter, the games, so many things. I'll be sure to show you my homeland in the future. It's written on all the rooms in front of you, by the way. Our room is called that, the sleeping room. It's quite large and comfortable for you. So, welcome to your sleeping nest! I hope you find it to your liking, if there's anything you don't like about the interior, tell me, I'll try to fix it as soon as I have the strength and desire. "

The room had a large bed for two, a desk, nightstands, bookshelves, a small shower, a wardrobe with clothes and other interesting attributes.

"So, let's look for clothes for you now. While you can look around, touch everything, let's just say you're loved and welcomed here."

i

Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee

Finnea looked down at herself and her attire. It was a simple uniform, revealing her rank as an Ensign and first mate within the Ascendancy Navy. Nothing too decorated, yet sleek with a high collar. But it had lost some of it's pressing over the last few days as she hadn't had the chance to change it and some dirt was appearant here and there. She didn't exactly feel fresh.
"Dresses..." Finnea made an weird sound as she followed Lyra into her bedroom. "I've never worn a dress in my life." she shrugged off. It was true, even at formal events or even military balls she insisted on wearing pants. She felt that the attention she would recieve in a dress wasn't the kind of attention she wanted at all.

The engineer walked slowly around the room to investigate her new surroundings - if she was going to sleep her, at least she had to get familiar with the room. She paced around, studied a few figurines and pictures while the soothing music played in the backgroom. Eventually she came to stop before the entrance to the bathroom, now undoing the collar and top part of the uniform. "Would it be ok if I had a shower? And we'll figure out something with the attire afterwards?" she asked as her hands worked over the hidden clips that held the garment together

Lyra quietly took off her wet shirt and in her shorts and grey t-shirt lay on the bed, spreading her legs slightly and making a sweet, loud sound like a child "I AM FINALLY HOME!!!" and turning on her side, watching Finnea get used to the place and feel everything for safety. This room was now becoming their common home, what belonged to Lyra was now also Finnea's property. The pleasant music of the ocean surf played in her heart and one of the most unusual scenes from Lyra's innermost desires was unfolding in her eyes: her "housemate" gradually removed her clothes, preparing to climb into the bathroom,
which was devised in such a way as to run straight from bed in warm slippers on a hot day to the shower and come to one'd senses, a perfect design solution, personally crafted by the mind of a Jedi master.
"Yes of course darling, wash up to your heart's content, you'll figure out the buttons, it's all written in black and white where warm water is, where cold water is, where to just change the intensity of the current, if anything I'm here, towels hang on the right, I'll get them, so enjoy and do not worry, everything here is clean and without infection."
It was a view of paradise that took Lyra's breath away, so much her imagination was now trying to capture the girl's figure that the ex master jedi had to cover her eyes lest she lose her mind from what was really, just getting used to the idea that now she was not the only inhabitant of this wondrous Eden.

"An easy patent, then."
Finneas hans undid the last few clips at the bottom of her uniform while looking over at Lyra with a clever expression gleaming in her eyes. She then turned around while taking her jacket off, folding it to put down onto a bench at her side. The engineer then proceeded to undress herself while looking around at all the new things she could see in here, but mostly the shower itself. It would be great to clean herself and feel fresh again. Little by little, the girl soon stood bare with her back to the rest of the room, opening the glass doors to step inside, running the water, expecting it to run cold until it gradually became warmer. Once it held a temperature she was comfortable with, she took out the hairtie to let her long white hair fall freely down her body, covering most of her backside.

The steam rised quickly and fogged the glass while Finnea enjoyed the water pouring over her. Minutes passed by until she started to clean her hair and body, the time-out in here, spoiled with warm water was heaven for the engieer who took her time before she realised she had to get back out and get the towel, realising it was a few steps from the shower to the counter. She opened the door slightly at first. "Lyra? Do you mind getting me one of those towels?" she chuckled a bit, slightly embarresed to be walking naked but mostly she hated the chilled air after a hot shower.

The sound of warm water almost immediately filled the room and especially Lyra with a special intimacy that made her brain return to this world and in this moment to analyse what was happening more carefully. Her cheeks flushed slightly and a pleasant sensation ran through her body at the thought that Finnea was near her and she could at any moment say something and hear some thought back! To be near someone she loved and just feel a certain connection was already a feeling of the highest class for a lone Jedi master. After about twenty minutes she heard a request to hand Finnea a towel and replied

"Yes my dear, I'll be right there!

She ran out of bed and without slippers, barefooted, ran to the shower stall and carefully burst the beautiful bunny towel and handed it to Finnea, trying not to look in her face, but her emotions took over and so her eyes froze on Finnea's face for a couple of second

"Fuck... "I really am in love.."

And kissed her on a cheek..

Then she realised what she had said and done and with a squeak of surprise she ran to the bed and started jumping on it happily.

"Wow!!! I can really say that out loud and do such actions! I'm so strong! The strongest! No one can beat me! Take that will! You hear me!! "

Then she calmed down and got up and went out of the room and came back a minute later with a tray on which there was a cup of warm tea with milk and honey and a delicious piece of cake made of icing, chocolate and fruit and put it on the bed

"This is to keep you warm and soothed, let's say it's a free VIP service from me."

Lyra was wearing nice shorts, a light t-shirt that highlighted her large breasts and nothing else...

Reaching her hand out to take the towel, Finnea was met with a pair of eyes that looked right back at her accompanied with flustered cheeks. She found herself looking back, not knowing what to say when the former Jedi master spoke and what more, she kissed her cheek. Finnea touched the spot where she had kissed her for a moment, and had to collect herself so that she could wrap the towel around herself.

The engineer looked over to the bed where the other girl now was jumping with joy and it gave her a little smile - that was happiness right there. She dried herself off and went to pick up at fresh set of clothes to dress herself with before she approached again, now brushing her long hair with an technique she had perfected over the years of having this long hair.

The smell of tea reached her before Lyra could and Finnea turned to give her a little smile while she finished up brushing out her hair, thanking her for the tea, although the chocolate and fruits were a nice addition. "You really like me, don't you? I can't imagine why."

Lyra Sunset Lyra Sunset

"Do you really need a reason to love someone? Especially if in the first moments I was only pierced by this strange feeling, now and I think in the future my love for you does not require any poetic lines or heartfelt speeches, I just love you and that's all. And I really hope that doesn't stop you from enjoying and reveling in being close to me. Mood-wise I can be a little unbalanced sometimes, but please understand me, this is also my first time living with someone and even more so with a girl I like. And all in all it's evening and we can either go to bed already or we can turn on the plasma TV right here and watch any show in the world you want. I personally enjoy listening to poetry readings and movies based on famous romance novels in the evenings. But everyone has different tastes, so I won't force you."

After these words Lyra put the coaster away on the bedside table next to her and lying on the bed silently watched Finnea, drawing all her body curves in the air and giggling sweetly, imagining how she would look in some dancer's clothes. For Lyra this was not some kind of crazy holiday, rather her old dream of living together with someone partially incarnated and now it was not a question, but rather a statement, one should just move on without looking back . With the help of force the girl pulled from the shelf a book with pictures from the planet of her childhood and opened it ajar to study it, sometimes in this way calming herself and sinking into the past, but after a few seconds she closed it and returned it to its rightful place, for one must live here and now, not somewhere far away.

"I hope I won't be a stranger to you too, dear Finnea"

Her question took her by surprise, leaving the engineer speechless for a moment as she asked herself that same question: do you really need a reason to love someone? But Finnea had never loved anyone and wouldn't know what it felt like at all. Yes, there were some that she felt comfortable around and then there were those she'd rather stay far away from her. Lyra was one of those that made Finnea feel more at ease, most likely because she had taken her along with her far away from battle and conflict to experience a place where there was peace. And the more she felt the calmess that surrounded them, the more the engineer grew restless. She should be back onboard her ship to do her duty. But..perhaps for just a few days more, she could charge her batteries here? '

"I think.. " she started and crawled back off the bed, headed to the window where she looked over the wast landscape that now bathed in moonlight, making it even more dreamy than before. "I think I want to go for a midnight stroll." she thought for a moment. "Is the nights cold, do I need a jacket you think? And will you come with me?" she asked the jedi, looking at her over her shoulder with a little smile over her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom