Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mask off

Finishing off what she was doing and putting away her tools for tonight, Finnea soon came to sit down, leaning back against the
wall, trying to listen if she could hear anything from the world outside the ship. It was almost like it was far too quiet out there.
She was only awakened from her chain of thoughts when Lyra came to sit down quite close to herself.

The scent of the tea caught her right away, making her sit up a little more. It was such a sweet plesant scent, one she wasn't
familiar with at all. "What is that?" she asked and nodded towards the tea and looking over the fruit as well. It looked very good.
Perhaps she was more hungry than she had realised.

"You have another ship, then?" she asked with a little smile. "I quite like this one. It's small, neat... not a very advanced setup like
some brand new models I've seen."
she shrugged, looking all around the roofs and walls of the ship they sat in. "It's something
very nice about the older models, I think"
she sighed

Lyra was quietly preparing a delicious fruit tea when she heard a question from Finnea. She looked at the girl affectionately and replied

"The traditional tea my parents used to make for me. They called it 'raspberry heart'. It is a little sour, but there is also a predominance of softer and sweeter tones to it. On the whole, it's good for keeping you warm, or just to calm you down. "

Seeing that she was looking at the tea rather frequently, Lyra smiled and carefully took a spoon and dipped it into the tea, blowing on it, which made the steam go slightly to the ceiling and supporting it with her hand from below she brought it to Finnea's lips and said, a little embarrassed.

"Try it, don't be afraid, it's warm, you won't burn yourself."

Cheerful, Lyra took some more sandwiches of bread, sausage, cabbage, tomato and meat from a nearby box of supplies and held them out to the girl, touching Finnea's hand lightly with her soft hand, trying not to frighten her and studying the pleasant features of her face carefully, while being close and after a few seconds in a quiet voice said..

"Very tasty, made them myself for long voyages, try it. And my main ship is more like a base , I rarely use it, but if you are interested in how I live, you can come with me if you want"

After an almost stony silence the girl quietly sat closer to the engineer and added

"Uh-huh... You know a lot and know how, I wish I knew about the ship like that... Look... Do you want me to show you my childhood photos? They're right here... Or... Shall we sit in silence? I don't mind quiet, either. "

Her hands were no longer so cold lying next to Finnea's, and she covered her eyes a little, trying to feel at home...
What was home for her...? Or who did she consider her home...? Lyra didn't know exactly, but for some reason the whole atmosphere reminded her most of home right now... but she tried not to plan ahead... She let go of her thoughts and just began to breathe softly, sinking into such a strange evening on a distant planet..

Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee

Finnea curiously watched Lyra as she prepaired the tea while explaining to her what the scent from it was. It sounded delicious to the engineer so when Lyra dipper the spoon in it it, offering her a taste, Finnea didn't really hasitate to lean in and carefully taste the liquid, looking up at the former Jedi master as she did so.
"mmh!" she exclaimed at once and sat up, smiling after the taste. "I really like this! It's a nice balance of sweet and sour" she wiped her lips with her fingers, liking the lingering taste.

"Yeah.. I know a lot about the ships. It's all I've ever been interested in knowing too. I could probably repair the most advanced ships in the galaxy, given time." she shrugged off her confidence. Her intelligence when it came to technology and engineering was her pride after all.

"If you'd like to show me your childhood, I don't mind it." she said in a calm tone, leaning back again, relaxing in her company while in the back of her mind she was a little worried about being away from her team. But they had recieved her message, it would be fine.

"I'm very glad you have a case you're so devoted to, Finnea" replied Lyra with sincere joy for the girl. She relaxed and began searching for a photo album, her hands running between various vintage items, books and everything else until finally she fumbled for the material she knew and with a gleeful look on her face she pulled out a small book and gave it open began to show her the pictures.

"There's quite a lot of them, but I hope I don't look too scary in them. "

The girl giggled sweetly and at the same time began pouring tea for Finnea and herself, trying to reassure the engineer so she could be sure everything was all right and she could enjoy this moment for once in her life.

"I would call my childhood the highlight of my life in terms of positive emotions, so many acquaintances, friends, I can't even put it all into words. But deep down I still hope that something more adult can happen in my life that I am not a child anymore"

Revealing her soul, the girl stated. She was no longer shy and was confident that she could trust her emotions, thoughts and other things to Finnea, even though this was only the beginning of their acquaintance.

Not far from where they were sitting there was a single made bed, a desk to work on and a couple of cute toys that Lyra slept with.

Krasivye-devushki-tyan-s-krasnymi-volosami_11.jpg

Finnea sat still as Lyra romaged through her books untill she found what she was looking for and handed her the album which she started to slowly look through, getting an even better idea of who Lyra was. In these pictures, she seemed like a happy child so Finnea understood that something had happened between then and now and that it would definitively have something to do with her becoming a Jedi master. "These seems like valuable and nice memories, Lyra" Finnea spoke quietly, trying to come up with some fond memories from her own childhood, but compared to what she saw in here, she had a rather poor upbringing.

Being hidden away from public by a family of Arkanians that were too proud for their own well being. Being a bastard child ment that she was judged as impure and lesser than all the other children. But she had proved that she was awfully intellient after all and had free access to all the books she wanted when she still lived at her grandparents house. But once she came of age, she was sent away to the military. The best memory she had, was probably the few times she could play with her little sister but she could barely remember any of it now, it was more like a feeling than visuals.

She finishe the album and closed it, handing it back to Lyra. "Best keeping this safe, it holds a lot of sentimental values, i bet." she nodded as she picked up her cup of tea, leaning back and indulging on the scent and taste from the beverage she held between her hands.

Lyra returned the album and with a nod put it back in the box with her personal belongings.
She silently sipped her tea and ate the sandwiches she had made, one of which she offered to Finnea.
She tried to do everything in a relaxed and quiet manner so as not to destroy the intimate silence that reigned inside the ship's personal compartment.

"I don't often say this to anyone, but I really trust you, Finnea."

The girl began, glancing again at the figure of the engineer sitting next to her.

"Perhaps the hardest thing in my life was not even the assassination of my parents as part of the ancient and bloody tradition that my father carried in his blood, but the fact that many years later those commanders who had commanded me and my unit, had found out about
my family tree and decided to report it to me. I could never forgive this, but my father tried to use me as a scary ending to this centuries-old tradition, so that I would die working for the good of both families without even knowing it. Then I didn't hold back my emotions and I paid the price for it, I stopped
being seen as a strong, powerful leader. I became like a fog which made everyone around me uneasy, and in the end I was a loner who chose to protect the ancient temples of the Jedi with the hope of calming the souls of those who have been touched by the hand of the ugly history which I was to be the end of.
As my father's death was also part of a plan that had been pre-arranged."

After that, the girl silently touched Finnea's knee and added

"Thank you for seeing me as a human being and not a sacrifice in honour of the family's wishes."

The sandwiches offered to her was quickly picked up and the engineer was soon taking bites from them, happy to
taste something with colors to them. It was mid-bite that Lyra pointed out that she trusted her, which had Finnea
stop eating and shooting her a silent, loaded stare. "Yeah. You shouldn't, though." she murmured quickly, the flashback
of her betrayal to the Siths hitting her mind. She had been a loyal, dutiful soldier once. Until she learned the truth
about how she came to be and the deals made.
Now she was a saboteur and a target for the sith. Not only that, but she had pulled herself from the ground by her
roots and felt quite disoriented, she didn't know where she was supposed to be.

She fell quiet again and listened to Lyras story, nodding along with her as she spoke, understanding where she came
from and the sacrifices that were made. Looking down at her hand, Finnea nodded again, putting away her food.
"Of course." she spoke quietly again, slowly looking up to her from her seat. "I'm sorry you had to endure all that." She
sighed and got up from her seat, barely having taken a few bites of her food and a few sips of the tea. She started to
pace a little, not quite know what to do with herself at the moment. She was restlessly touching random objects and
seemed to try and find something that would take her attention away from the unplesant thoughts swirling in her
mind but nothing seemed to be able to do that. So she just ended up taking a seat on the side of the single bed that
was placed to the side of the room.

From the side of Lyra, all this flickering looked like Finnea's attempt to stop thinking about her personal past or other matters and just put some sunshine and peace into her thoughts. When the girl finally sat down on the bed where the Jedi slept, she just had to thank God in her heart that it was not a box of coal, but a natural place to solve all mental problems. After finishing her meal Lyra yawned and stood up with her hands on the ceiling and then she took off her Robes, exposing her light shorts and T-shirt and walked over to the sink which was nearby to wash her face. It was now complete darkness and the silence behind the hull of the ship. After washing her face she quietly walked up with bare feet and sat down beside Finnea on the warm, comfortable bed.

"The only place on the ship where one can even feel safe? "

Queried Lyra, trying to guess the mood of the beauty sitting in front of her.
Lyra`s a bit rough skin was filled with tiny bruises from impact.

Last edited:
Finnea wasn't really paying much attention to her surroundings, her mind was spinning at the time, trying to find something
to focus at that wouldn't send her spiraling down a dark chain of thoughts. Therefor, she didn't notice that the Jedi had rid
herself of her robes until she came to sit at the same bed as Finnea had found. She looked underneath herself, realizing now
where she had decided to sit down, blushing.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" Finnea quacked quickly and got back up on her feet, but she didn't start walking, just looked
back down at Lyra and her body that quite obviously was covered with bruises and evidence of her rough past. Finnea
sighed for a moment, stroking a hand over her own cheek as if to calm herself down. "You're probably very tired from the
crash and all. I'll figure out something for myself."
Finnea tried awkwardly, finally able to understand what made her so
restless. It was the way the Jedi looked at her, and the approach. It was new to be looked at like she had some worth
beside her mind. She stood by the bed, still looking down at her, now stroking her hand down her own oposite arm, still
trying to subconsciously calm herself down.

Lyra didn't even have time to add anything before Finnea was already standing in front of her, and she was half lying down. It looked as if a huge giant was standing over her and could jump on top of her at any second. But clearing her mind of all the creepy thoughts, she lifted her head and saw almost the same doubt, worry and chaos in the engineer's heart. She raised her hand affectionately and ran her hand over the girl's arm from top to bottom in a low voice saying

"I understand that this is new to you. It's uncomfortable, strange, makes you want to run somewhere. But please don't be afraid of me, don't run away from me or hide. This is all unusual for me too, let's try to calm down together...? It's true that I'm tired, but with you I won't be so lonely..."

The girl was really trying through her personal insecurities to go towards Finnea, as these were still the very first steps and they were not the easiest.

"Т.. There's room for you too, try to lie down. I won't bite you, you will like the bed."

Lyra touched the girl's arm very sensitively, without herself realising it as her magical gray eyes were looking directly into Finnea`s ones.

It took all her strenght not to pull her arm away from the Jedis affectionate stroke down her arm as she was not used to being touched in any way. Turning her head, she looked down to her hand that was just about to leave her arm and caught her eyes looking up at her. It felt like a pinch to her stomage, but it wasn't all bad. Just different.

At first she shaked her head to her proposal to sleep in the same bed as her. She really wanted to just curl up somewhere else within the ship, but something told her that it would be wise to stay near in case something should happen. And another part of her really didn't want to lay down on some hard floor or sleep sitting up in a chair either.

"Are you sure?" she asked in the flattest voice she could muster at the time, nodding towards the bed. "I...I can just prop up in a chair, but... eh.. " she was motioning back into the room as if to let her have one last chance to decide otherwise but Finnea had the feeling that the Jedi wouldn't change her mind. Finnea sat back down and slipped off her boots to have her legs bare when she folded them up under herself and decided she would seat herself in the oposite side of the bed from the Jedi, lifting her knees up to put her arms around them, watching Lyra with curiousity. "Is this fine?"

Lyra's heart played such music of triumph and happiness that the Jedi almost began to jump on the bed, not fully understanding the source of such joy. Her gaze traveled down Finnea's beautiful legs before returning to the part of the bed where she sat like a little rabbit in the corner.

"It's all right, really. No one's going to hurt you, rest assured."

After these words the woman lifted the blanket and hid her feet in it to keep her warmer and winked at Finnea in case her feet started to get cold too.

"There are insulators of course. And if you still feel like your body can't in this condition, then lie completely still like me. I usually sleep on my side so there's no pushing or anything in my sleep. In a pinch you can wake me up and if you need help or more warm things, I'll get them."

Immediately the girl bent over causing her T-shirt on her back to go up a little, exposing the Jedi's slightly pumped muscle back with few scars. She pulled out the plaid and handed it carefully over to the girl.

"This is for your back, head and shoulders. Keep warm come on."

Jedi turned off the light and lay on her side towards the windows, her feet slightly touching Finnea's legs.

"Sweet dreams to you..And..please.. Don't leave me alone..Finnea.. I will stay by your side.. I promise.. "

The girl closer her eyes and gradually began to fall asleep, trying to calm the pounding of her heart, which was frantic, flying faster at the speed of light from excitement.

Last edited:
Sitting in her claimed corner, Finnea watched Lyra as she spoke. It was quite chilly which was the main reason she hadn't
felt like undressing herself any further, but she soon realised that sleeping in her leathery jacket wouldn't be good. So
she took it off and grabbed onto the plaid that Lyra handed her to put around her shoulders, soon sliding down into the
bed, covering herself.

It didn't taker her long though before she sat right back up again, huffing. She came crawling up to lay down beside Lyra,
her back to the former Jedi master, curling up a bit. It was better this way, at least she wouldn't accidently kick her new
aquiantance in her sleep!
She had wrapped herseld well, fully covering herself from the chilled air when she tried to find peace beside the other woman.
Heart pounding in her chest, she fully believed the Jedi could even hear it. It was just so strange and new to share a bed with
somebody. She felt like an intruder. "Good night" the younger girl mumbled silently at first, her eyes focused on a random
red light far into the room. "I won't go anywhere." she assured and tried to close her eyes, knowing sleep wouldn't come
easily to her tonight.

Lyra was well aware that sleeping with a stranger was not the best experience, especially not with one who was part of this strange atmosphere. The girl sighed and with her eyes closed, she began to fall into a deeper sleep, losing control of her body and her mind. She began to dream about the sea, the oceans, her, Finnea walking beside her holding her hand in her dress and talking about something. The girl's joy made her smile deep into the night. There was complete silence in the ship, only the occasional Jedi Master's feet moving back and forth...

Closer to morning Lyra rested her head slightly against the girl's back and sniffled quietly, her warm arms hidden under the blanket. She felt the warmth of the engineer's body causing the girl to unconsciously yearn to be close to her. Only once whispering in her sleep

"I feel safe and calm with you... "

In the morning it was different, the Jedi master was asleep snuggled up behind Finnea with the happiest smile in the whole galaxy, eyes covered and body as relaxed as possible.

It had taken Finnea several hours before she finally fell asleep beside the Jedi. It wasn't so much the place she was in that
bothered her, but her own thoughts. Of course, she was very used to sleeping in her own quarters onboard ships that were
far out in space, not sleeping onboard crashed ships on mysterious planets beside strangers. And why was Lyra? The Jedi
had been quite open about herself and her past, but Finnea was still feeling nervous about falling asleep. It wasn't until the
day neared that she heard the other girl speak of feeling safe and calm near her. Finnea sighed, calming down herself and
finally she was too tired to keep her eyes open, slowly drifting off into sleep.

It would take her a while before she woke up and when she did, her eyes flew open. She didn't remember where she was
at first. She was about to sit up when she felt Lyra behind herself. "You awake?" she asked, her back still turned to her,
trying to speak silently in case she was still asleep. She could probably need all the sleep she could get after yesterday.

Lyra yawned romantically in response and, not fully awake, began to rub her eyes with her hands, touching Finnea's back as she snuggled up against her while she slept. A full minute ensued, consisting of all sorts of sweet exclamations from the gradually waking Jedi... Soon she looked forward with grey eyes and saw the girl's back and was finally able to respond very sensually and quietly...

"G.. Good morning... Sleeping beauty... "

The girl meowed a couple of times in Finnea's ear. ... without realizing what she had done.
Then she scratched her head and a moment later blushed brightly and tucked her head under the covers, tucking her warm legs under her...

She was very embarrassed by what she had said and so she silently touched the engineer's back with her finger, hiding her head in the blanket behind you..

Finnea lifted her head from the pillow as she sensed motion behind herself, seeing the Jedi
waking up. She still didn't dare move too much yet. While laying there, the sensual tone of
Lyras words reached her and made her blush violently red. "Good morning!" she shot back
quickly, still staying down, feeling her fingers to her back. This time Finnea turned over to
her back and looked over at Lyra who had hid herself under the blankts. "hey...Lyra?" she asked
and made an attempt to make her remove the blankets for a moment. "...I can feel your
attraction towards me"
she said, silently, head turned in her direction, her hands resting on
her stomage. "And I don't know if it comes from loneliness or something else" her voice
grew weaker by each word spoken. Finnea turned her head again to look up into the roof
of the ship above them, sighing. "I appreciate the sweet words and the desire. I do. I guess
I am just not used to such." she mumbled, still rather quiet. It was true that feeling wanted was
a compliment in itself.

Lyra was wearing a T-shirt that had creased around her chest as she slept, exposing the girl's very pretty slender belly with a pair of scars and dark gray small shorts on the down part of her body. She saw Finnea turn in her direction and remove the blankets from her head, the Jedi did not hide them again, but squeezed her she's a little whether out of fear or for some other reason she did not understand. But soon she opened them and exhaled more confidently.

"I...I guess we're just both new to this kind of thing. Of course I don't understand why I'm acting this way and maybe I really do like you, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions by any means. So... (Sighs) I really hope I am not the only one who gives such unusual reactions, but you will too.... But that's your right... Here.. Smile more. "

Lyra carefully studies Finnea's eyes up close, and with a cute giggle began to gently tickle the girl to make it easier and more fun for the engineer, while planning what she would make them breakfast with as her hands were tickling Finnea`s belly

Finnea watched Lyra as she explained her attraction and the emotions behind it, slowly nodding to let her know
that she understood the older woman and what she ment. But at the end, she asked her to smile more, which
had her frown at first because she didn't entirely know what she ment by that. Perhaps she hadn't really given
off the happiest expressions around her? But that was because it was quite the serious situation Lyra was in after
all! And she had tried to focus on the job she had offered to do.

Finnea met Lyras eyes for a moment, not coming up with a good reply as she got lots in them for a moment.
She was so close, she could see most details of her golden eyes. Then suddenly the giggle and her hands were
on her belly making Finnea squeal loudly, slapping at her hands to try and get out of the tickling! She was NOT
used to being tickled at all! Laughing and contorting her body, still trying to fight off the Jedis hands. "Stooop
stop stop stop!! What are you doing!?"
she screamed with laughter, grabbing for her wrists, turning herself around
to try and escape her.

So that was what she ment by her needing to 'smile more'.

Lyra's body ended up half on Finnea's stomach and her chest pressed against the girl's one. She was happy, for the first time since she was a child she could laugh at the fact that someone was there for her, someone... And it was her... An engineer named Finnea...

The girl carefully stopped tickling her and began to scrutinise her eyes up close, yet there was both sadness and a desire to escape and many other interesting human emotions in them. Lyra smiled and stroked the engineer lovingly on the head

"And yet you really do have lovely eyes, I could look into them all day long. Shall we get up and make breakfast or do you want to stay in bed? Your wish is my wish. It's very simple and I hope I didn't hurt you when I tickled you. I wanted you to have fun too, not just me."

Lyra winked at the girl and waited for her reaction to this kind of playing in bed during morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom