Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mask off

"Sounds like a plan I can like." Finnea smiled carefully at Lyra and settled herself, feeling how the ship fell into
hyperdrive and listened carefully to the sound of the engines. They sounded just fine to her and there was an
confidence riding this ship in that she had looked into every aspect of the engines herself. She felt safer when
she was the one doing repairs rather than anyone else.

At Lyras outburst, Finnea chuckled a little and looked over at her once more. "Yeah, we are." she agreed and got
up once the ship was in a comfortable flight and walked to the back to lay down at the bed again, watching the
distant stars fly by as she rested her back a little.

Lyra put the ship on automatic mode and rising from her chair stretched her arms to the top and with a sigh headed to the warehouse from where she got the dumbbells and started exercising, admiring how Finnea lay on the bed as it reminded her herself of that distant ideal of life that she herself unknowingly aspired to. To be away from the front and closer to the paradise island where you lie down and are served food all the time, massaged, listened to wise speeches, in general to feel like a goddess.

-Listen, we'll have to buy you and me some new clothes... Just so I'll be like that... ...and you could get used to your body too, all work and no work. If I can help somehow with the topic of clothes and femininity, I would be very happy about it, I'm not lying it's really interesting! I've hardly ever been to the shops myself, of course they're not in my base, but there are in the same star system so the question will be over all the more so because I'm willing to pay for part of your purchase to start while you're still figuring out what you want in the first place"

Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee

Her mind was far off as she laid there on the bed, relaxed for once in her life. It wasn't often she got the chance to just exist and watch the distant stars from a quiet place. Laying there, she mostly tried desperately to still her mind, telling herself that it was ok that she was taking time off to do something she wanted to do for once, not work around the clock just because she felt she had to. But she was also trying to sort out her own tangled thoughts and visualize what it would be like to visit Lyras base.

She visually flinched when Lyra spoke to her, lifting her head a little to look over at the former Jedi Master for a second as she spoke. At first she was sure it was a message, or something wrong, so when it turned out that she was just talking about clothes Finnea had a look of confusion. "Eh...?" she began and shifted a little, not wanting to get up yet. "I would like that very much, I think. All the clothes I've ever worn was, well... picked for me. Mostly uniforms, of course." she chuckled weakly and let it fade out as she realized that was a bit sad. "I can't wait, it'll be great." she smiled up at Lyra.

Lyra Sunset

"There's a whole big world waiting for you, maybe for a while, but while I'm around, you can rest assured that I have big plans for you and me. Sounds unusual to you since you met me the other day, but I assure you my brain isn't so withered yet
that I can't think of a couple of three trips to different shops to famous brands plus for my looks any quality fabric will look elegant and dressy. Just not too much for everyone to look up at you. Otherwise it won't turn out to my heart's content!"

Lyra used her strength and switched on the mini radio she had on her desk and walked over to the bed with a special gesture of holding out her hand, inviting her to dance

"I invite you to a unique dance, my love. Will you accept my invitation?"

Lyra's eyes lit up at the chance to dance after almost a couple of years since her last dance with some petty librarian.

Music plays

She liked the idea that there was a whole big world waiting to meet her out there. She had not seen very much and mostly what she had seen was the insides of warships anyway. Maybe it was about time she stepped out of that comfort zone and met the world, going where ever she desired to go. But the comfort zone was comfortable for a reason. Outside it she would have very little knowledge and need all the help she could get. Perhaps Lyra was the right person for the job?
"Big plans, huh?" Finnea raised an eyebrow and shrugged slowly. "Hmm.. maybe I should decide to trust you, stranger" she emphasized the fact that they were strangers after all.

"I can't wait to try wearing something else than uniforms, it'll be fun." she got up and looked to Lyras outstretched hand and chuckled a little. "Dancing?" she shook her head. "Lyra, I don't dance." she seemed to be in shock that she would even ask her to dance. She had not taken a single dancing step her entire life.

Oh... maybe this was one of the moments where she should try to do something new?

Cursing under her breath, she took the former Jedi masters hand to let her guide her in a dance. "Alright, but I don't know how to dance!" she warned and let Lyra guide her hands.

Lyra Sunset Lyra Sunset

Lyra nodded and whispered.

"It's going to be all right, darling. Trust me."

And gently pulling Finnea to her body she took her by the waist with one hand and gently placed the other on her arm and just at that moment the next music track most suitable for dance instruction played on the radio. Lyra looked intently into the girl's eyes and began to say.

Next track

"Steady repeat after me. One, two, three. One, two, three. And move your foot! And one two three, one two three! Slowly, it's all right. You're good."

The girl moves gently in the dance, giving Finnea a chance to feel free and at the same time gently strokes her waist occasionally so that she feels supported just in case. The pleasant dance made Lyra's own heart feel calmer... And lighter.

"Left... To the right... Like this... Yes.. You're doing great, you're doing great! "

"Also as for personal favorite places. Are there are any systems you wanted to see before but couldn't find the time or didn't have resources for? I can show you almost any part of Galaxy you desire"

Finnea was quite stiff at first, nearly fighting the Jedi as she pulled her closer to herself, not having a clue where to put her own hands without having the woman show her. Now easing into it, she slowly allowed her to guide her, finding her gentle description of where to move and what steps to take helpful. And the encouraging words of how she did well lured a seldom smile to appear over the engineers lips.

It didn't take long before their movements were graceful together and Finnea relaxed, finding this to be more fun than she had anticipated at first. Perhaps Lyra was just that talented as a dance instructor.

At her question, Finnea slowly shook her head at first. "I haven't had the opportunity to ever ask myself that question before." she tried explaining while they moved over the floor. "Right now, just about anywhere would be an adventure to me." she looked up at her, her voice even sounding different now that she was slightly more at ease.

Lyra Sunset Lyra Sunset

"When you smile, you become more honest with yourself, it makes me happy. I was afraid of dancing too, and when girls and men offered it to me, I always said no, it's not good for me in life, I'm a Jedi, not a dancer, but I ended up attending a couple of courses and it turns out I need these skills. "

Lyra answered rather quietly and in Finnea's ear so as not to disturb the rhythm of the dance, and when the latter looked up at her she replied romantically looking into her eyes

"I'll certainly prepare a good list of planets to explore, but no planet compares to your amazing eyes. Accept it as a compliment, my dear."

Answered the girl continuing to dance for another 15 minutes after which she carefully in the final moment took the girl close to her and made Finnea hang back in the air not much

"Yes... That's it... Just me holding you... Arms like wings... Well done! For your first time, you're a great dancer! And for your present."

Lyra used her powers in the kitchen to get a beautiful chocolate chip biscuit dessert right into her hands

"Just a little bit left, just right for the two of us."

It was hard to admit for the engineer that she found some sort of peace in the dance, especially when she found the rythm and a natural flow. Lyra made it easy to follow her lead and it didn't take very long before she was lost in the music and daydreaming of what wonders she might get to see and experience.
They came to a natural stop and Finnea smiled a little as Lyra made one last move and let her hang back for a moment.
"There is a present?" she rised an curious eyebrow and followed Lyras attention to the kitchen where the chocolate chip cookie suddenly came into her hands. The engineer was watching the cookie, but her mind was not with the delicious dessert but rather the powers Lyra displayed. She broke it in half and handed her one of the pieces. "Did it take you many years to master that?" she asked, hinting for how she was able to use the force to get cookies, or probably many other things. "Like, what else can you do with your powers?"

"So you're interested in force? Well let's say about 20 years of constant training and I'm capable of a lot, but I think someone is oh so interested in learning how to control it, am I reading you right? Just need to find out if you have that sensitivity and depth of connection, I would say yes, but I might contradict the real deal. Do you want to try it while we're flying, or should we try it together when we get to the base? Either way is fine. I taught only few students of my own so it will be interesting what your nature gonna tell us but don't worry, it will be just fine"
Lyra replied and gone to her desk, beginning to add more notes into her personal diary of some sorts.

"Yes, I think I could need some guidance when it comes to learning more about this force.. I'm scared that i won't be able to control it well enough and as stupid as it might sound, I've recently felt it more and more, even..." Finnea paused briefly to reconsider if she should go ahead and tell her about her accident. "..flares of uncontrolled outbursts under stress." Shw mumbled to herself.
"I'd like to try it at your base, i feel sort of tired right now." Finnea admitted and forced a little smile to appear moments before turning around to have a seat to relax in while they made their way to the Jedi masters base.

Once the ship landed here, Finnea went to the control desk to type in her code to secure the ship and headed out to meet Lyra shortly after. It was strange to be off on her own visiting a place that was not a military base for once! "So.. this is your current home, then?"

Lyra listened to the Finnea carefully and lovingly stroked her head and replied

"I understand everything dear, control, harmony and acceptance. This and much more I am ready to teach you, but for now you should rest, especially since we have already arrived at my base go a small house in this galaxy, feel at home! Swimming pool, bathroom, guest room, gym, large kitchen and bedroom, whatever you want! Even my main ship which is two and a half times the size of the current one. "

When the ship was finally boarded and they stepped out there was sweet green, light but not too hot sunshine and the sound of spring water all around. Flowers were in full bloom and Lyra's cabin as well as the ship were like part of the local landscape.

"This planet is completely alone and it is such a paradise for us. Once you've been here for a while, you'll feel this silence and freedom. Don't worry, we've had enough resources and food and stuff for many days! Are you going straight to bed? I can carry you in my arms, would you like that? ~ Or can the princess do it herself? "

2e7f76500fb7136ecc79844ffef1afdf.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Walking out of the ship, Finnea found herself in awe of the scenery that unfolded itself in front of her. Having just been onboard ships or stations for nearly her entire life had made her senses dull. But now they came alive with the scent of the fresh air and sound of the waterfall. The entire place felt...alive.

It was difficult to stop staring at the landscape in front of herself. The urge to just let go of everything and run through the grass was a feeling she had never felt before and so the engineer subtly piched herself to check if she was dreaming. Now giving Lyra her attention, Finnea had a relaxed smile to her. "Eh... bed? now? After seeing all of this? You must be insane." Finnea shook her head. "Hah!" she then blurted out at her suggestion to carry her. "I'm no princess." she playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm glad to hear that you still have the strength to have fun and run! Especially since the weather is just right for such dancing and has set us up in a paradise with pleasant temperatures and water and fields that stretch for kilometres. Not a princess? "

Lyra laughed and with a wink Finnea took her in her arms and began to gently twirl with her in the meadow taking great pleasure in life

"Yes are right! You are better than any princess I knew of, you`re Finnea! Just enjoy the vibe, the smell of the forest, the meadows, the wind that rises around you! Isn't that wonderful! I really hope this place is to your liking!

After a couple of minutes of air dancing Lyra brought Finnea back down to earth and after fixing her clothes said

"You can explore all you want! I'll go inside for now, I have to make dinner since there are no robots here, I'm learning to do everything myself! And be careful! "

Holding a hand up to shield her eyes from the bright sun as she looked around the area, she listened to Lyra's enthusiastic words. It was very much like a paradise indeed. Now turning around to face the former Jedi master again, Finnea was caught off guard as she was lifted into a twirl and it was apparant in her slightly panicked expression. She knew her action were well meant and only playful, but the engineer was plagued by a troubled background that made any sudden and unpredictable actions very scary to her.

Once she was put back down, Finnea subtly took a small step back, fixing her long white hair for a moment. "I will, thank you." she agreed as the strange feeling of happiness grow. This place really did make her feel ...happy.
"I think it might just become my favourite place." she added in before Lyra got the chance to withdraw. "I'll be careful, of course." Finnea quickly added and started to back away, ready to wander off by herself to engulf herself in the new surroundings.

"You can think of this place as a little paradise in the galaxy, My dear ! I'll be in the kitchen! Enjoy the atmosphere!" Lyra waved to the girl and soon disappeared among the arches of the building, leaving Finnea amidst the beautiful views of nature. For kilometers in all directions stretched semi-naked fields filled with small islands of trees and bushes, leaving large frequent surfaces
basking under the gentle face of the star, absorbing beneficial substances and releasing oxygen into the atmosphere around them while rays ran in the distance of the high ice caps of the mountain ranges. There was not a single living soul around, with a certain realm of magical sleep to it all, even the sight of a large spaceship blended into the landscape and in the long run, as now had every right to join the local ecosystem and the inanimate but beautiful part of nature.
As the leaves bent in front of the incoming waves of wind, the star was gradually leaning toward sunset, leaving behind pinkish-flaming streams in the sky. At this time Lyra stood in front of the sink and washed the dishes with her hands for the meal, while nearby in the pots delicious dishes for dinner were being prepared, making the steam rise to the ceiling and propagate in the air. Various images of a possible life together appeared in the girl's mind, but any scenario made her cheeks slightly
pink and filled her stomach with a feeling of butterflies, making her want to run somewhere and jump with happiness like a little girl who just found out what gift parents bought for her birthday! Eventually the food was ready and Lyra came out of the cabin and waved to Finnea, shouting to her softly

"Honey! The food is ready, waiting for you!"

fantasy_art_grass_flowers_mountains_digital_art_landscape_nature-1776117.jpg!d
1620266453_21-phonoteka_org-p-anime-fon-kukhnya-nochyu-23.jpg

Finnea carefully waved after Lyra waved and watched the Jedi master leave, making her alone out here. There was no issue, as she didn't feel threatened or scared. There was nothing to truly be scared out out here. Still, at first, all she could do was standing still, watching the landscape ahead as the slow wind took a hold of her clothes to ruffle them up a bit. Eventually the engineer started to walk ahead, hands stroking over the occational straw that was at a perfect lenght to meet her hands and in this moment she felt truly relaxed for the first time since she could remember.

Finnea walked like this for a while, eventually settling down to sit at a larger boulder, just living when Lyra eventually called for her, waking her up from her daydreams. "Coming!" she called back and got up to start making her way back through the fields to find her way inside to meet Lyra. "Smells really good." she complimented happily now taking a seat by the table, watching the food.

"I hope I haven't distracted you from absorbing the fresh air and the feeling of freedom as part of getting to know this planet. Oh yes thank you! decided to make such an unusual mix of eggs, pasta and meat, I hope you like it. I've made it as simple as possible, it shouldn't be too bad. Bon appetit, Finnea."

Lyra said in a warm voice and taking off her apron she put it back and sat down at the table opposite her, taking a plate and a spoon, began to eat slowly, drinking it with dried fruit compote and occasionally glancing at Finnea to see if she liked the food or very much, or just to once again note the beauty of the young girl. But overall she remained calm throughout the meal, after which she wiped her face with a napkin and with a sigh got up and started to wash her dishes and went on to say

"How's the food? I hope it's good. Now about sleep, it's pretty simple. You can either sleep with me, the bed is big but psychologically you might not like it, there is a guest room, it has a small bed. Also for leisure, there's a pool, gym, flight simulator, that sort of thing. Basically it has everything for a happy, plus or minus active life. Without the risk of losing your head."

e5d23d88ecaaeb2527eeaaede3c34c70.jpg

"Not at all. Too much fresh air can be overwhelming too, especially for one like me who has never really set foot in a grass plain before." the engineer explained herself as she took a seat by the table with an relaxed expression. "Thank you, I bet it's great." she smiled in Lyras direction and settled in to start eating in a calm fashion herself, mostly focused on the food but every once in a while she would look up at the former Jedi master opposite of her or out the window. Lyra moved first, clearly a little faster to consume her food than what she herself was. Listening to the running water and the sound of cutlery brought back memories that had been long gone, memories of a time when she lived with her grandfather and he would clean the dishes after their simple meals.

"Really good, thank you. I needed that." she smiled and got up to hand over the bowl to Lyra so that she wouldn't have to get it herself. Placing it down, she listened in on her options for sleeping arrangements and tilted her head a little. The engineer blushed at the idea of sharing a bed, she wasn't too sure why. "P-perhaps I best take the guest room, don't you think?" she asked her in an uncertain voice, now subconsciously playing with her hair. "Sound's really lovely, I might take a dip in the pool later tonight."

Lyra was provided with help to serve the dishes, which she liked very much and this way it was much quicker to do the dishes and get on with more important things so as not to forget anything afterwards. When she discussed the possibility of sleeping together, she quietly added in response by moving a little closer to Finnea.

"It's okay, we'll sleep in the same bed, don't worry, no one will drag you anywhere away from me. You're perfectly safe as long as I'm around. Let's just say it's the safe zone of the galaxy. Well, that's the role it plays for me, but what it'll play for you over time, I don't know. Anyway, I've done the dishes, do you want to go and watch a film or better still, see what the local clothes look like on you? Or are you still so confused that I'd better figure it out on my own? "

Lyra gently took Finnea's hand and stroked it, thus trying to calm a possible storm of emotion, then she kissed the hand and left it free while she herself took off her apron and opened the window causing a pleasant summer breeze to blow in and the girl's hair began to dance slightly on the move.

"It's a heavenly place, if you get used to it. There's no one for dozens of kilometres, and yes such a place really exists! And it's here! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom