Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mask off

Breathing faster now from all her laughing, Finnea found herself on her back, Lyra half way on top of her but at least she wasn't tickling her any more. Panting softly she looked back up at her, trying to read her emotions and finally laying her head back into the mattress, smiling slightly. "I thought Jedis were forbidden to have attachments... but I guess, if you're just a former Jedi, it doesn't apply to you?" she asked from under her, closing her eyes when she stroked her over her head.

"I...uhm... thanks" she mumbled in reply to her compliment about her eyes. She still felt a bit awkward about them, she still knew they could be hard to look at. But she believed Lyra to be genuine about her compliments. "Uhm.. br-breakfast sounds good, actually" she mumbled and looked to her side, blushing quite red. "No, you didn't hurt me. Not at all." She laid like this for a bit more until she decided that she needed to stop daydreaming and be silly. She had to get up and she had to keep working. That's it. She sat up and turned so that her feet could touch the ground under the bed.

"You know... " Said Lyra while still lying on Finnea and stroking her hair.

"I think I need to start a new chapter in life. Now I'm not a mad Jedi master flying ahead of everyone, now I have you, another reason to live and look for happiness not just in war, as there is none there. That's why it's all right! "

After answering the question about feelings, the girl murmured some more and began to gradually get off the bed too, while doing very sexy and unusual morning stretching poses like a cat right in bed

"Yes! I suggest we cook a meal together, the kitchen's not like a restaurant, but you'll love it! "

Standing with bare feet on the warm carpet, the first thing Lyra did was immediately run to wash her face, brush her teeth and do all the other morning routines.

"By the way, if you fly to my main ship later, there's a whole bathroom there! Can you imagine~"

She said, brushing her teeth

Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee

Finnea had a quick look behind herself to spot the Jedi stretch herself. Feeling like she could use a '
stretch herself, she propped herself at the edge of the ned and reached her arms way high above her
head and stretched her back. It felt so good, that she stretched out her legs as well, making an sound
unvoulentarily from the pleasure.
She then put her boots back on and pulled some toothbrush from her backpack and followed Lyra to
wash her own face and brush her teeth too.

"Sound like fun to cook..a meal." she shrugged a little while putting her toothbrush and hairbrush
away again. It was something she always carried just in case she would have to be away from her ship,
just like now. "I've never cooked any meal before" she admitted silently, tucking some hair behind her
ear followed by avoiding to look in Lyras direction. "Your main ship sounds expensive?" she then
smiled and carefully neared the other woman, following her to the kitchen, her hands on her back,
curious to see what she could teach her in here.

"You follow me around like a ponytail. You don't have to be shy if you want to say or do something. After all, I am also looking at you sometimes "

Lyra answered as she reached into the small kitchen and pulled out various fruits and vegetables and with a bit of force she pulled out an apron and gave Finnea in her hands

"Give me a second, I'll tie one on you."

The girl put out the knives and frying pan and came close to the engineer and began carefully tying the apron in front and back

"So that you don't mess up your uniform. I'll hold your hands so you don't hurt yourself, be more confident and everything will work out."

The girl replied with a smile and walked over to the vegetables and waited for the girl to follow her.

The second the Jedi pointed out to her that she was following her like a ponytail, Finnea stopped in her
tracks, staring at her like she had made a terrible mistake, rising a hand as if to signal that she was
apologizing to her. "I-I'm sorry, I just...eh..." she stuttered and tried to come up with an plausible good
excuse but came to short, simply blushing lightly instead, looking to the floors.

Once in the kitchen, she received the apron but had no idea how to put it on, so she just watched Lyra
again, somewhat relieved that she would help her put in on instead of her figuring that out all by herself.
Finnea then handed her the apron back an lifted her arms up a bit so that she could put it on her,
understanding it's purpose now. "Clever.. like the ones some of the smiths have...just... different material"
she mumbled, feeling the fabric of the apron.

Once again she followed Lyra over to the vegetables, looking down on the good looking food in front
of herself. "I know how knives work, but... I haven't been cutting vegetables." she explained and quickly
looked up at her side to Lyra. "I mean, I don't know how big the pieces should be, that is." she tried,
shrugging lightly. She didn't like to come across as totally helpless even if this was a field she was absolutely
not used to being in. All food she had her entire life was prepared for her to just pick up. Most of it even
colorless and bland but full of nutrition. This, however, looked fresh and appetizing, like something she
could remember from her childhood.

"It's all right, really. I don't know how to fix ships like you do, I can only swing my sword and cook food. That's not going to get you very far these days.
Watch closely."

Lyra came up behind Finnea and with a little pressure on her back took her hand and with the other holding the vegetables began to cut them carefully, without any sudden movements. Gradually there were more and more pieces.
The woman rejoiced and whispered in the engineer's ear all the little nuances of working with a knife, and after everything was cut and placed on the pan, Lyra carefully washed her hands with warm water and said

"For a first time, this is amazing! You might make a good cook, just for me~" With a giggle the girl turned on the fire and took out various condiments and started adding them little by little
into the burning mixture of beautifully sliced fruit circles. After that, the Jedi began to pour the very fruit tea and gave it time to infuse. By this point there was no point in walking with apron and Lyra
just as carefully untied it from the back and front and removed it from the girl, putting it away in its place and taking a seat at a small table that had two chairs and added

"All we have to do is wait ten minutes and everything will be ready. Is there anything you want to talk about? Or maybe share your knowledge of how my ship works? I'd love to hear it."

Finnea had walked up to the counter to get ready to try her hands with the kitchen knives when Lyra came up behind her, her body pressed against her back and her hands upon her own as she started to show her exactly how to work with the knives. But Finnea wasn't really listening at all because all she could think of was that Lyra was really as close as she could possibly get to her smaller frame. She tried to breathe normally, but she was sure the Jedi could tell her breath was uneven and her entire aura had changed from curious about the kitchen and the food to a complete nervous wreck.

It was a wonder that she managed to pick up on some words and affirm that she understood what she was taught. Hiding her flustered face, Finnea kept standing with her back to Lyra as they finished up and she started to make tea. But Lyra was quick and soon her hands were back, removing the apron from her, making it awfully awkward when Finnea looked up to suddenly meet her eyes with silence.

"R-right.. I'm quite hungry, I look forward t-to it." Finnea stroke her own upper arm and turned away to try find somewhere to put herself when Lyra asked her about her ship. Finnea stared at her with large eyes. "Your ship?" she started and shaked her head quickly. "Oh. Yes... It's not the newest model, of course, prior to this crash it still was doing quite well internally. Impressively well for a ship of this model I would say. The black-box told me." she mumbled. "It's not too advanced technology but I'm afraid it's a bit 'hands on' kind of repairs instead of me coding the whole thing." she talked very quickly this time, like she could feel that the topic must be boring to Lyra.

"Not the newest model... But overall it's holding up well...Anyway, when we get to my base, please teach me how to really understand all the terms! That way I can look smart and fix things myself if there's any minor malfunctions. But you will be my eternal chief mechanic."

Answered the girl sitting on a chair with one foot on the other, she was still in just shorts and a T-shirt... Apparently Lyra was in no way embarrassed by Finnea . She noticed that the girl didn't seem to be herself.

"Let me guess... Is it because I'm close? You don't like it or you don't mind, but you're not used to it? I just want you to be comfortable."

Grey eyes winked sweetly and closed, the girl listened to the sounds of the whole ship... Such a personal hobby when there was nothing to do...

At this moment Lyra looked vulnerable and very intimate... Like this was some scenery from footage of families personal life.

"Yes? I think so. I am not used to it, and it's making be nervous" Finnea mumbled as she stroke
some of her white hair behind her ear and looked away, wanting her red cheeks to calm down.
"I know you just want to make me comfortable but I think I am the most comfortable just sticking
to what I know."
she referring to the repairs and being alone.

Finnea watched Lyra, her mind spinning over her mentioning her own base and that it sounded
like she wanted Finnea to come with her to stay at the base as the chief mechanic.
"Wait... what?" she asked her, quizzical. "I-I can't leave my ship to c-come with you?" she felt a little
torn because she was curious about the base she mentioned and the other ship, but she had a
steady job. And even if her life onboard was quite repetative and not very exciting, at least it was
predictable, right? The engineer stroke her own upper arm as if to soothe herself, retreating a bit.

"what I mean is that I'm a bit afraid of change.." she concluded for Lyra, trying on a forced smile.

In response Lyra gently took Finnea's hand and kissed it gently as if she were a prince. She tried to be as quiet as possible and not harsh with her words and movements. She knew that such moments were very important.

"Sweetheart, I really understand what you're going through. I know your work and your friends and colleagues are here. I only offered to visit my base where I live. It's a permanent place of residence. And I'm not asking you to move in right away. Absolutely not. You can start by visiting me and we'll see if you like the place, if everything's all right. I'll be with you the whole time, and I understand that change looks scary, foggy. But I'll be here for you, you won't be alone. We'll get through this together. "

The food was just about ready, the girl stroked the engineer's shoulders and went to put the food on the table, carefully carrying everything with her own hands. Soon the goodies were on the table and Lyra sat waiting for Finnea to join her.

Finnea flinched weakly as Lyra took her hand, wanting to pull her hand back but at the same time she didn't want to be rude to the former Jedi master. Carefully she lifted her eyes to watch Lyra as she spoke to her about how she explained to her what she had ment when she talked about visiting her base. She slowly nodded along with her words, showing her that she understood what was being told her by the older woman and she somehow managed to calm her down a bit. She stroke some of her own hair behind her ear, trying on a little smile.

Finnea found it as a relief when the food was ready and they could put this conversation to rest. The way she stroked her shoulders made her heart just beating harder and she put her hands to her chest as if to calm it back down. Having enough with herself, she could only watch as Lyra set the table and finally sat down and waited for her. Finnea walked slowly over and sat down with her, watching the different dishes until she finally dared to treat herself to some of them, quickly eating now, not knowing if she should talk or not.

"Enjoy your meal, darling. And we're in no hurry to get anywhere. At least not with a ship like this! "

Lyra smiled and began to gorge herself on salad and soup in two cheeks as she was very hungry during this time. Both the soup and salad were full of different pasta, tasty additions of butter, fruit, carrots, vegetables, overall as a fighter with all the survival skills in the range, Lyra tried to cook as healthy a meal as possible for the physical and spiritual development of the cause, which was now evident. During the meal, the Jedi Master touched Finnea's feet with her foot a couple of times inadvertently and she enjoyed it, and when something fell to the floor she said another joke, trying to make the girl laugh , but ended up stupidly covering her mouth and continuing to eat. Near the end she asked.

"Look, I could probably be wrong, but your picture of the world is still forming, right? Just thinking of taking a trip in the future to some of the cool places where I spent my childhood. Might tell you something valuable. If you don't mind. I might look like a fool now though.. "

The silence that fell as they ate was welcomed by the engineer, her thoughts wandering here and there but
mostly she felt a little stressed. She should get back to her own ship. But she also promised to get this one
back up in the air. She sighed by herself, picking up an device at her hip, texting a quick message back to
the crew that was probably waiting, letting them know everything was fine, that she was repairing another
ship and that if they needed to go, they could just go and pick her up later if nessecary.

She suddenly flinched as she felt Lyras feet finding hers, blushing lightly an staring at her as if she had done
something very inapproriate. She finished her meal, emptying her glass of water, listening at Lyra as she tried
her very best to calm down a little.
"..yes, I guess..." she let her words hang while she tried to find some memory of being well travelled but there
was none. "I haven't really been anywhere except for the military bases, my homeworld and onboard several
ships. Barely any planets"
she admitted finally, watching Lyra. "I'd like that" she tried on a weak smile for her.

"Good, I'll be sure to remember that. And so, how nice it is to be in company with you after all, the chasm in my heart is beginning to disappear."

Proclaimed Lyra and slowly rising from her chair she took all the dishes and began to wash them herself without her apron, humming some beautiful song from her childhood and dancing with her body a little to the beat helped her release all the negative energy, though lately only positivity was inherent in her figure.

"Bring the dishes when you're done. And then we'll rest and decide what we're going to do next. Since I'm in charge of the force and you're in charge of the ships. That's the thing, though I'm sure we'll find a quicker solution together than if we think on our own."

After she had washed the dishes, the girl sat down at her work chair and leaned her head back in her chair and covered her eyes, apparently it was morning spiritual yoga...

"Feel relaxed... You're not disturbing me...it'll be over in ten minutes."

Finnea found herself a little lost once more, wanting to help Lyra with the dishes but also not entirely sure of how
she could be of any assistance. She just ended up handing over her plates when asked to, again listening to Lyra.
The fact that she was going to take a break to meditate felt like a little relief to her as it ment that she could safely
pull away to work just a little more on the ship while she did so.

She had already started her work when she noticed Lyra taking her position in the chair. Now that her eyes were
cloed, Finnea allowed herself to study her a little closer, her face, her body, her hair.. But not for long. She quickly
scurried away to get todays plans over and done with so that this ship could finally soon be ready for slight. The
hours ticked by and by the evening, Finnea came by Lyra, covered in some sot and oils but carrying a little smile.
"It wasn't as bad as I first thought. Your ship is ready for a calm flight back to base, but that's about it. One landing
and it will be back out of service and will be needing an appointment at the mechanics"
she tried a little joke.

Lyra at this moment was studying the galactic map, sitting on her bed with the face of an inquisitive little girl. Soon she shifted her gaze to Finnea and with a sweet smile she stood up and gently approached the girl and leaned over and kissed her quietly on the cheek.

"Thank you so much for fixing the ship, sweetheart. I'll try to steer it so there are no sudden landings or any silly movements."

The girl carefully brushed some dirt off Finnea's clothes with her hand and asked.

"Where do you want to go now? Home to clean up and think things over? Or don't you know yet yourself? "

As Lyra approached her, Finnea quickly became uneasy, not knowing what her intentions were by getting this close. Lyra leaned in and Finnea took one step back, rising her hands as to protect herself just in case. The kiss to her cheek, however, was far from what she expected and as a result she blushed tremendously as she instantly looked down at the floor beneath her.
She just silently nodded her response, indicating that she had heard her at least.

The feeling of Lyra brushing off some dirt from her clothes made her flinch into action and she took a few steps back and out of reach, her mind racing with the new questions that followed. What would she do now? Looking to Lyra as if she held the answer. She shook her head slowly as response. She didn't know. She wanted back to the ship so that she could continue living a life of routines but at the same time that was not at all what she wanted. She looked out of one of the windows. She had barely lived, barely seen anything outside of any facilties. And going back would make her restless. Maybe if she just took some time to satisfy her curiosity about the world?

"I-i... don't think i want to return just yet."

"Then you can visit my main base with me and perhaps other planets and sectors of the galaxy as well. I'm certainly not overly active, but enough
to feed both of us. You'll have to be taught a few basic techniques to defend yourself, but hopefully it won't come to that. Either way, my lightsaber will now protect your life too. It may still be necessary
to set up my main ship here and there, just the job for you. And I wouldn't mind if in time you managed to say at least some of the things you don't like about me and everything else, that way I could better
understand you as a person."

Lyra smiled and calmly walked to the front of the ship from where the flight was taking place , taking a seat on the pleasant leather seat the girl began the initial scan of all systems, after which it would already be possible to decide exactly whether she was flying as always alone or for the first
in her life together with Finnea, who had quickly become a close and important person to her. She wanted to protect her and show her the world on a larger scale, but was afraid to overdo it.

"I know some self-defense, close combat and weponry. After all, I've had some basic military training." she
didn't want to seem like a weak, defenseless engineer in front of Lyra. "But I could probably refresh some
of it."
she added a little more quiet. Eventually she just gave a nod knowing that Lyra would do the
protecting with her sword.
Finnea thought the conversation would drift to rigging the ship ready for flight but once more Lyra made
her nervous when she told her how she wanted her to open up one day, speaking more of what was in her
mind. "One day. I'll try." she silently promised her.

She followed her into the cockpit and watched as she made her preparations for the flight, taking a seat in
the co-pilot's seat seeing as there was no one else here to claim that spot. She adjusted the seat to get
more comfortable for he flight and fastened herself once she had figured it out. Leaning back, her eyes once
more followed Lyras motions over the panels and feeling how she was actually a little excited to travel to far
off places.

"So... First we fly to the planet Abregado-rae, where I originally planned to take supplies and get food in return. Probably not the right way to earn fair resources for survival, but I'm trying my own way... "

The girl calmly studied the information on the state of the ship and smiling happily began to gradually engage the secondary and main engines... The body of the ship took off smoothly over the trees and Lyra, navigating all possible rubble and ruins began to climb towards it, wanting everything proffesionally and without nerves.

"Then we'll fly to my base and have a good rest there! You for the work and me for the fact that I'm still alive. That's the kind of thing that's fun."

The Jedi made an amused grimace and once in the high atmosphere she added

"Fly safe, we'll be there in a couple of hours. If you have any questions or requests, ask."

The girl turned on the hyperdrive at an altitude of a couple of hundred kilometers and feeling the pleasant sound of accelerating space around her joyfully rose from her seat and with a countenance of victory shouted

"We're the best!!! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom