Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Marskhan Kraujarmatur Warband

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o6vj8mGHvF1qbmqmro1_1280.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an elite unit of warriors for the Marskha Devil-Hordes
  • Image Credit: Here
  • Role: Heavy Shock Troopers
  • Permissions: NA
  • Links: NA
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Kraujarmatur Warband
  • Affiliation: Athysian League
  • Classification: Heavy Shock Troopers
  • Description:
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Unit Size: Medium
  • Unit Availability: Uncommon
  • Unit Experience: Elite
  • Equipment:
    • Dark Side Embued Powerarmor
    • Dark Side Embued Mace, Warhammer, or Warblades tainted as the Kanasaz Warblade, or heavy hand-cannon
    • Lightning mechanical Claw, flamethrower, or Towershield
    • Missile Jetpack
  • Combat Function: The Kraujarmatur Warbands are heavily armed and armored shock troops, meant to break any enemy formation in a brutal frontal charge.
Strengths:
  • Fiendish Wrath. The Kraujarmatur warriors are some of the most elite of the Devil-Hordes of Erevos. Prior to battle, their Shaman-lords summon dark entities that possess them, making them be extremely violent and relentless in battle, with their innate resistance to Force and physical damage being significantly increased.
  • Defiance of Death. These savage warriors do not fear of dying. Instead, they welcome death in a bloody battlefield, with little fear to charge against artillery or even overwhelming odds.
  • Warrior Breed. These warriors have innate resistance against Force oriented attacks, while they can prove rather capable warriors even when exposed to Force Nullifying fields, where their highly enchanted equipment and bodies are deprived of their Dark Side powers.
Weaknesses:
  • Reckless Savages. The Kraujarmatur Warriors care little who's blood they spill. When in battle, they shall easily turn against their own troops, if they feel they are not within a worthy host, or even cause friendly casualties simply by the recklessness of their attacks.
  • Denial of Defeat. The warriors in the Kraujarmatur warbands never accept retreat or defeat. If their host retreats, they are most certainly going to turn against their once allies, veangeful for dishonoring them by retreating. They themselves, shall never accept retreating from a battle that has been joint.
  • Untamed Fury. These warriors grow impetient when long periods of time goes by without bloodshed being casted. When mobilized within fleets, it is more likely to turn against their own crew, or host ships, if they are not brought to a violent battle in time.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
oIKPnYi.jpeg

Credit

The nightmarish moon of Erevos has given birth to countless abominations. One of such, is the Kraujarmatur Warbands. Hailing from the war-mongering tribes of the savage Devil-Hordes of the Marskha, the Kraujarmatur Warriors are high veteran elite warriors rallied around a Shaman-Lord. Tainted by the maddening powers of the Dark Side, twisted and perversed in the savagery of the Marskhan society, these warbands are the religious elite zealots worshipping the Demon patron Naefarhak Akatah.

With the coming of the Alcademon Hegenika on Erevos, several Kraujarmatur Shaman-Lords pledged their warriors to the Crimson Star Circle's cause, seeing the Athysian patron, Dhefiron, sharing comon features with their demon deity. The Kraujarmatur Warbands most of the times remain on Erevos, being mobilized by the Alcademon in very rare occasions, oftentimes when the Raider Fleet sails for Vengeance....

Last edited:
Their arshenal is basically thick iron plating and pointy sticks embued with lightning, or used as electromace. I do not plan on giving any special abilities on them besides the rule of cool look, beyond what is stated on the S&W. Elite crusher troops with rather high resistance in the force is basically the deal. Otherwise i would have to flood the factory with weapons for each unit which i feel bit bad about tbh. I try keeping the equipment subs to minimum up to where they make a difference. Powerarmors allow high endurance but lack sophistication of serious tech. Usually they are also arcane, which will only be a serious deal if i am thrown anti-force granades or such cases, as i have already been warned to be. In these cases i will emote based on the unit. I do not intent to abuse "force embued mace" with shooting lightning storms in an army level, all i saw was electromace, but with force energy :p

The concept of the unit is that they are raw strength based troops who have, just like the Marskha race, lots of boons in force connection levels, shown as endurance and stamina, rather than actual civilized skills. With this said, i considere pointless to sub a mace or a blade (which i will most likely use an Athysian Blade already approved, if it comes to such detail, for simplicity purposes). Most weapons are under the Athysian blade category, just made by a different patron/warsmith and are not affecting the Marskha as they would a normal man (which is specified in MArksha race sub, for the sake of simplicity).

Athysian Warblade sub feels like it covers the whole thing. When it comes to visuals, oh well.... not really a reason to spam subs in my opinion. Can always do so, if you feel that this my be too edgy. But as said, there is a specific subcategory of Athysian Warblades which can easily "Rule-Cover" the magic items used by them. As of armor... Well... its a high force resistant armor... unsure it worths a sub

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom