Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marrow & Illskins Alchemy Shop

Romano Shamalain

R
The formality present in this request was unique unto the person sending it. A respect that had been drilled into him like a push-up into a thin armed Marine recruit, Lear sat quietly by dim candlelight as he hand wrote a request to the company known as Marrow Illskins Alchemy Shop. He would not forget what his Father had taught him. Was a datapad faster? Yes but Lear despised society's failure to actually use written word. Instead everything was type this or record that. Not this time. Not for this request. Not for the person whom ran the company.

As a servant stood quietly by, Lear began to scratch away at the paper with a quill made from a black ravens feather. His writing precise, neat, and most importantly clear. Those were traits hammered home to him by both his Mother and Grandmother.

'From the Desk of Lear Shamalain:
Dictated and Written by Lear Shamalain.

To Whom This May Concern,

I send this request humbly in the hopes that you are in stock of certain items that I need for an endeavor I will be undertaking shortly. The items I am looking for are as follows:

• One Alchemists Starter Kit
  • One Womp Rat
  • One Womp Rat Care Kit
  • One bottle of RAGE: Exclusive Cologne for Him - This is to be utilized for my protection and only under the most dire of circumstances.

I also have learned that you specialize in the creation of customizable products. I am in need of such. Attached to this letter you will find a vile of my blood and a locket of my own hair. I am uncertain if this request can be fulfilled but I am asking for a special ring to be made that will need to somehow do the three following things:

• First I need it to glow or give off something to alert me when I am near a blood relative. However it triggers needs to grow stronger the closer I am.
  • Second I need for it to alert me when more blood relatives approach. For example if I am with someone already but another family member shows then the ring alerts me.
  • Third I need it to break through any barriers my blood relatives may have set up that would prevent the ring from activating in their immediate or near presence. I need it to reveal what is trying to be hidden.

I have attached a significant amount of credits as a sign of good faith from the coffers of House Daniels. Should this not be enough, please respond and I will ensure more payment is made.

P.S. One more thing; I am beginning preparation for another search for a very dangerous and unpredictable woman. I have noticed that you offer a Marauder's Bag for preferred customers. How may I become a preferred customer so I can acquire this sort of bag? The bag would be utilized to house materials necessary for this search. It would be kept under lock and key in the Temple of the Mal'ary'ush when not in use. If this is out of the question do you offer anything close to it that offers similar protections and style?

If I am unable to acquire any of these products then I thank you for your time and apologize for wasting it. Please keep the credits in that case.

~ Lear'

Romano held the paper above a candle so the ink could dry quickly before wrapping it into a neat roll. The roll was sealed with the wax family sygil of House Shamalain; the eternal tree. Along with that was a vile of his blood and the last bit of hair he had remaining from the buzz cut he recently received.

"Hand deliver this and leave without word. Do not doddle. Do not waste their time. Ensure you leave without my Father or the Mal'ary'ush noticing."

"Yes, MiLord."
The Servent said before high tailing it from the private quarters of the Forgotten Son.

To Mr. Lear Shamalain:

Enclosed you will find the items from our main shop of your request.

• One Alchemists Starter Kit
  • One Womp Rat
  • One Womp Rat Care Kit
  • One bottle of RAGE: Exclusive Cologne for Him

You will also find one fully customized Marauder's Bag, attuned to your blood.

As for the ring in question, something of such nature would require a very complex blood link that would also require the blood of every one of your relatives. Knowing your family as I do, I rather suspect this is not something that would be taken lightly by your Masenre or even some of your relatives. Nor do I have the wherewithal within me to construct something I am certain would go against her will or wishes. As such, I'm afraid I cannot fulfill this order.

I may, however, be able to construct something else in its stead that can work towards your goal in an alternate manner. I will need some time for this endeavor.

Closed,
Mr. Black

Romano Shamalain

Romano Shamalain

R
Romano drummed his fingers on the at the reply.

Mr. Black would send everything that The Marquis had asked for. As a bonus he was given the Marauders Bag; something he did not expect but truly appreciated. Based on his fathers notes and what he remembered; the bag would help to protect his tools from any attacks she might unleash on him.

‘From the Desk of Lear Shamalain.
Dictated and Written.

Mr. Black,

Thank you for your cordial response. I am ever grateful for the bag being sent when ready. As for my request I understand your company’s position when it comes to the needed items from my kin. I do look forward to whatever alternative it is that you are looking into.

Again, I thank you. I promise you will not hear from House Shamalain or Daniels unless you are in need of something from us.

Cordially Yours
Lear’

“MiLord, do you think you should be doing this?” His Servant asked.

Romano perked a brow common for a Daniels while staring down the servant like his Mother.

“I will find her. My father was close,” Romano looked at the star charts on his desk. “I feel it… I just need to make sure we’re all safe. Now deliver this with the same rules; Mal’ary’ush and my Father do not find out.”

Dissero Dissero

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom