Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Market Question

So I've been looking through the market and am a bit confused. How does money work on here, in the market as well as with bounties? Is that something I need to be keeping track of? Also, I sort of just wrote some weapons and stuff like that into my character sheet, not sure if that messes with anything. I'm just really confused and would like some help and clarification in this area, please.

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="YeetMcDabem"]

Anything canon in Starwars can usually be found on Wookieepedia, and linking this to your biography via that site is generally acceptable.

Companies in the Market Place host their own list of goods and services for which you can "purchase" (Request) and they will inform you whether the exchange is acceptable or not.

As for bounties, someone may put a price on another player's head and that's when you respond to that thread claiming you want to hunt them for the credits. From there, it's between you and the character/writer with the price on their head, to arrange a thread or not.

[member="YeetMcDabem"]
We do not have an economy system here as far as keeping track of money.

You can have whatever is reasonable for your character, but no one is going around with a note pad.

If you start claiming you have star destroyers then that's not going to fly - literally.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
If you haven't looked it up already, as an individual you can own and have manufactured up to a 500 meter ship, both combat or non-combat, [member="YeetMcDabem"] :)

Join a faction and you can up that to 1000 meters and have the faction manufacture it for you. :)

Here check out the templates in Star Ship Creations. Give it a good read and then go for it. The Factory Judges will help you, especially being your first time.
hell, I'm here 3 years already and I still need help. They are all a friendly helpful bunch.

Hint: read over the already approved ships and you get an idea as how to use the templates. Good luck. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom