Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maris Fero

Well, I've read your bio and I like it. Three thumbs up!

*Holds up this hands, friends when he realizes he only has two thumbs, cuts off one of [member="Venthis Zambrano"] thumbs, then holds three thumbs up*

Well, I'd offer my services anyway you need. Trained as a sith, became a Mando, and is now a witch elder. He's not a lightside force, but he's not pure evil. And may not be completely sane ....

Any whoop

I'd be up for a roleplay, or as a master. And the Confederacy does have a lot of things to offer including other Darkside Masters who aren't technically evil, but definitely not a Jedi.

And welcome back regardless!!!

[member="Maris Fero"]

Whisper

Lean, Mean, Slicin' Machine
[member="Maris Fero"]
Well, hiya!
Heard you were looking for a faction!
The Collective are a fun and secretive bunch, and we could use a smart street kid with us. Even if that doesn’t work out, I can help on the Sith front with [member="Juliet Varos"].
Either way, love your bio and character, good job!

[member="Maris Fero"] , Muad is totally right. CIS is awesome. Neutral but plenty of darksiders so we have all the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. Plus the newly added witch aspect is different than the general witch idea. Also totally up for a thread. Kat would totally think Maris gorgeous. Just fyi.

All of the faction offers are great, though my request for faction in my status wasn't actually for Maris :p

She will eventually find a faction, I hope it will happen organically, but I am up for threads with folks in any case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom