Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marine Change

"Perhaps you are right", she admitted with a small nod. "I might just die from this. But this is the first time I have felt thid good since I left the Galactic Empire, and being happy makes life worth it, doesn't it?"

They were closer than ever now, the siren's soft breath able to be felt by the Sith Lord. "Working for you, my dear creator? I would love to..."
Her smile returned on her soft face, beautiful, and yet slightly mischevious.

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
“The Galactic Empire?” She raised an eyebrow. “Honestly, I didn’t expect you to have that kind of past. You were a soldier for them, I take it?”

The Sith Lord decides to do something a bit atypical - she moved forward and gave Natassia the kiss she knew the woman had been desiring before pulling back. “Are you certain this is what you wish? I assure you, service to the Sith will be long, hard, agonizing... don’t expect it to be as easy as shooting womp-rats.”

[member="Natassia Traxen"]

"I was a Captain, yes. I led a spec-ops unit, before I defectes to the Silver Jedi. I loved one of their knights, but... it didn't work out so well. And now, here I am."
She aveted her gaze, slightly pained with the memory of Serenna. What would she think, if she saw her now?

Such pessimistic thoughts were soon excised from her mind as Vanessa kissed her, the siren blushing in surprise, although responding in kind. The mercenary gasped as their lips parted, hungry for more: but hee creator had a warning to give, and so she listened.

"The reward is worth it", she replied in a whisper as she wrapped her arms around her and kissing her, closing her eyes as she basked in the satisfying feeling, one of her hands moving to caress the Sith's cheek.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"You defected to the Silver Jedi?" The look of disappointment Vanessa gave to Natassia was not something that she would forget so soon. "I can't say I'm very pleased to hear that. Now I wonder if perhaps you would make the risk of trying to turn me over to the Silvers... well, given things I've done." She chose to keep her past kidnapping of one of their members quiet for now. As the mercenary kissed her once more, she smiled for a bit before her expression returned to one of neutrality.

"It's time for you to head out. Do whatever you need to do with your armor and other things. It should be safe for you to wear it out of here and back to whatever form of transport you used to get here. I will contact you soon regarding what I will require of you. Is that understood?"

Natassia felt her heart sink at the look of disappointment on Vanessa's face. She shouldn't care: after all, she wasn't anyone that important, was she?The siren shook her head, knowing it to be wrong. [member="Vanessa Vantai"] was her creator, the one who reshaped her into what she was now - what she always wanted to be.
"Wait!" she spoke, fear in her voice. "Look... all of that is behind me. The Jedi and their ascetic ways have no longer any hold on me - frak, I even wanted to kill some of those light-sided fools at Anzat."
She let silence settle once more, obviously quite crestfallen at the situation.
"I don't care about things you've done or might do tomorrow. What I care about is... this", she simply spoke as she motioned towards her own body. "You, being a genius and making me like this."

She smirked at the instructions, bringing two fingers to her forehead in a mock salute.
"Aye-aye, milord", she said with humor as she started to leave, each step an effort to her now.

In Umbris Potestas Est

"There are Sith that would say even one moment of poor decisions deserves no second chances. How fortunate that I'm not one of those Sith." She answered. "I understand. The Empire was dying and you had no place to go, so you decided to shack up with the Silvers. One mistake. I suppose I should be glad you came to us." She smiled again for a bit. "It's what I do. Fleshcrafting, the science of reshaping life to fit artificial forms crafted by me, not by nature, is something I appreciate."

She looked at the woman's response. "Now now... formality is still required. Don't make me do what Kaine does and give you a swat for misbehaving."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom