Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marine Change

Natassia sighed as she arrived at the checkpoint of Trayus Laboratory. She had never been on Malachor before, most of her attempts to familiarize herself with the society, culture and function of the Sith Empire having taken place on Bastion.
Despite the fact that she was technically a mercenary, she served the Sith Empire and them only: she was more of an unofficial soldier than anything else, to be fair. Building connections with her employers and securing favors was more important than money for now: she had to carve out a place for herself if she was to last in this new society she was now a part of.

Her eyes were scanned, along with her hands: her profile was thoroughly checked, but she was eventually given access inside the facility, guided by a droid to [member="Vanessa Vantai"] 's office.
She was the one who led the Ablution in combat against the Jedi in orbite of Anzat: and because Natassia assisted in dealing with the boarding party, she earned herself a favor from the powerful woman. At first, she considered sitting on said favor for a while, but her mind ran wild when she saw Vanessa's position as the owner of Trayus Laboratory: and a dream of hers was suddenly withing her grasp.
Years ago, she had established contact with the Seiarenei, a most peculiar species of water-dwelling humanoids. Wholly charmed by them, she slowly found herself sinking in the depths with each passing days, growing to adore them and loathe herself for being unable to keep up with her marine lovers. Although she eventually had to leave Palamir when a member of the Zeltron nobility branded her a heretic to their fate, she never ceased to keep the sirens on her mind, growing obsessed with the notion of joining them. That much was impossible to her: she did not have the scientific know-how, and she was not foolish enough to put her body in the hands of dubious people like The Slave.

And now, here it was. Hesitantly, she remembered asking the Sith Lord for a request, which came at a surprise. Natassia thought that it would not be possible, as the Seiarenei are an undiscovered species - and it is left better that way, considering that they could be easily beaten by a determined army. Still, Vanessa simply waved it off as a delay, and a few weeks later, there she was, invited to the laboratory to receive her prize.
Her heart beat with force as the droid opened the door for her, and the trooper hesitantly entered the office. She was not, by any means, used to greeting higher ups: after all, she was quite new to the Sith Empire. Clad in the navy blue and void black suit she wore under her armor along with the basic chestplate, she hesitantly brought her glove-fitted hand to her forehead in some vague form of salute.
"You asked for me, my Lord?"

“You know that kind of formality is unnecessary.” Vanessa stated as she motioned for the mercenary to follow her. “I understood the request you were attempting to put forward, and I hope you know that acquiring a sample of this siren race’s DNA was, to say the least.” They would soon reach the Trayus core, passing the fragment of the Taurannik Codex and the alchemical brew within which brewed the weapon that would one day serve as the Sith’s personal blade.

Set up within the middle of the room was a portable bacta tank, filled with high-grade bacta. A surgical table sat next to it with a syringe of swirling purple and blue liquid that looked more at home in a lava lamp than a medical serum. “You will be the first test subject of this new material, which I am tentatively calling GenDestruct. Effectively, once I inject this into you, the viral concoction in this mixture will begin to reprogram your cells to change you into that which you most crave. Do expect a lot of pain, by the way - your cells are literally being destroyed and rebuilt. By my estimation, you will have completed the change in half a day’s time.”

She motioned to the tank. “Please strip down and enter the tank. I’ll fit you with an oxygen mask so you can breathe, then will inject you with the serum. I will then close the tank and activate it, ensuring you’re immersed in bacta for the entire period of time. Don’t worry - I will check on you regularly. Promise.” She motioned for the woman to sit in molded duraplast chair. “Please, take your time.”

[member="Natassia Traxen"]

"Well, to be honest, there's not much I know", replied the former trooper with a shrug. She obediently followed the Sith Lord, listening attentively - and smiling at the comment about the difficulty to get Seiarenei DNA. Of course it would be hard, considering the species' condition to dwell underwater on few, undiscovered worlds: but the woman still managed to get her hands onto it and that was impressive in itself. The young mercenary looked in wonder at the things around her, everything she saw causing her eyes to widen in admiration. She was not a person of science, but she most definitively admired what could be achieved through it.

She felt a shiver going down her spine as she saw the bacta tank and the surgical table, along with the syringes. This reminded her of why she chose not to go down the path of science: this place looked more like a torture facility than anything else, and she was familiar with them from her days in the Galactic Empire. The clean, fluid aspect of the room made her feel sick, but she bit back these thoughts with gritted teeth. Natassia could handle Jedi who bent reality around them, she could manage this!
Or at least, she hoped so.

The siren-to-be quietly listened to Vanessa's instructions, realizing that the painful physical augmentations she had to suffer to enter the HOPLITE program would have to be lived once more - and perhaps this could be even worse, for all she knew. Still, she steeled her resolve, removing her breastplate, her suit following moments later. Her naked body revealed to the world, she slowly went up the metal steps going to the tank, shivering as she looked down at it. There was no going back: the following hours would transform her into what she had always dreamed to be. Who cared about the cost, if the results were there?
It was with these thoughts that she slid her legs inside, and, giving one last look to the blonde woman, she fought her anxiety with humor.
"Try not to kill me, would you?"
And with that, she slid inside the tank, closing her eyes as she was fully immersed inside there.

"We'll see."

The tank was not completely full of bacta as of yet - if it was, Natassia would have drowned. Still, the sticky substance would start to consume her flesh as Vanessa reached into the tank with the oxygen mask, making sure to put the elastic strap around her head as the source of oxygen was securely fitted to the woman's lips. "Alright. If you have any desire to stop at some point during the procedure... Well, you'll be too late. Sorry." With that, she slowly brought the needle to the woman's shoulder, gently piercing through her flesh as the contents of the vial were injected into the woman's system. Immediately after concluding, she began the bacta tank activation cycle, sealing it as she looked at the woman. There was no sudden, radical change. "Hmmph."

With that, she headed to go check on some of her other projects. Gorger​ was so close to being done - she could almost taste its blade. If the processes she had followed were correct, the sword would be capable of storing any and all souls of individuals it had killed - further empowering the weapon and the wielder with their life-force.

She would check back in a couple of hours. There was a microphone within the mask she Natassia could use to communicate, and she would be able to hear Vanessa's words.

"That's not especially reassuring now, is it?" snickered the mercenary before Vanessa securely fitted the oxygen mask around her face. She had to admit, she was surprisingly honest, for was she expected of a powerful Sith Lord. Then again, subtlety was something that helped in that field, and so she was perhaps merely blind to her true intentions - who knew. Suddenly feeling self-conscious as she received the injection, she closed her eyes and tried to imagine herself in a few hours. It brought her comfort, although she knew it to be quite hollow: the serum was experimental, and terrible scenarios could happen to her.
But the point of no return had been reached as soon as she was injected, wether she liked it or not.

Minutes passed, and Natassia soon lost all notion of time, floating in the bacta tank. It was only as she felt a burning sensation in her hands and neck that her eyes shot open. Looking down at her hands, she saw that skin was being pulled in between the space between her fingers, painfully stretching the very fabric of her body, fear that it might snap and reveal her muscle filling her mind: but this was nothing compared to what flared in her neck. She tried to bring her hands to her neck, but the liquid made movement sluggish and hard, and so she screamed in pain, her exceptional tolerance level for pain exceeded by the unfathomable suffering she was living through as slits formed on the sides of her neck, holes torn from her skin as her respiratory system was being reshaped. Said screams were altered by the transformation, sounding choked and laborious. Natassia snapped her eyes shut, desperately trying to control her breathing, to no avail: each wave of pain was followed by another, rising higher and higher, the horrifying thought that this was only the beginning sending her in terror.

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

Vanessa listened to the screams coming from the bacta tank as she continued to work on Gorger​, as well as consider some new Starfighter designs. There were ships to be made, for the Empire, the Commenori, and others. She smiled for a moment before turning back to look at the container within which the pained Natassia floated. "I'm sorry, but unfortunately the process of cellular reshaping is quite painful. Trust me - before I had GenDestruct, my experiments were, to say the least, more difficult to work with. And I could only turn humans into plant people. Fun times, that."

She considered for a moment the suffering she was inflicting. She was not someone who enjoyed what she had to do - but she knew she had to do it. Already she was thinking of ways to make it up to the woman who currently was having her body rent asunder.

"I should work on those droid designs."

Natassia slowly brought her hands to the glass walls surrounding her, pressing outwardly in a desperate, primal attempt to escape the overwhelming pain. Her genetic code was being rewritten with each passing moment, and the pain in her neck seemed to be unending. Her agony and torment turned to blind rage at Vanessa's nonchalant attitude: she wanted it to end, she wanted the feeling of having a complete body surgery while still conscious to be erased, but there was no escape from this. There was no particular reason for this intense hatred that coursed through her, apart from the fact that she was channeling her pain into something else to try and better cope with it.

An hour passed, and she was finally free once more, her gills starting to work and the burning in her hands ceasing. The mercenary marveled at her changes, but gritted her teeth at the tingling in her legs. What was about to come would be much, much worse.
As if on cue, her back arched, her head and feet slamming into opposite sides of the tank as her relaxed expression was replaced with several pain-caused cringes before she let out a scream.It felt as if the skin on her hands and forearms was on fire, and her legs felt even worse, as the pain spread all the way from her toes to her waist. At the same time, a different type of pain engulfed her feet, running all the way down her spine. It almost felt though they were trying to grow longer, but had reached their limit and were now pressing against the skin and muscle constraining them.

Then, without much warning, her legs forced themselves next to each other, without Natassia even telling them to do so. As soon as this happenned, the pain in her tailbone doubled, a feat she would have thought impossible moments ago...
Suddenly, the pain began to shift from just above her behind down toward her legs, and it seemed to continue migrating down further with each passing moment, leaving her legs feeling strange in its wake. Her legs began to fuse into a single limb, starting around the waist, but quickly growing down her legs. At this point, the transformation seemed to slow down as her bones were crushed and reshaped, causing her to writhe in agony as her screams doubled in intensity. A handful of hours passed like this (although it felt much longer to the young woman) before the changes resumed.

The pain from before came back, now at her feet, as they forced themselves apart, toes in opposite directions and heels touching. The feet seemed to flatten out, while at the same time lengthen a bit. All the bones in her feet dissipated in a sickening concert of cracking noises, replaced by a long, single, bone-like piece of cartilage, stretching along the length of each foot. New skin formed between the two former feet, forming a triangular fin at the end of her tail, which now looked identical to that of an exotic fish, at least until it reached her waist, where she shifted back to human in appearance.

Vanessa occasionally checked on Natassia as she continued to change, eying the progress of the woman. Though she seemed to be in extraordinary pain, she was still alive and nothing obvious had gone wrong. This was good as she looked over. “It’s remarkable watching this, not going to lie.” Her eyes wandered over the woman’s entire body - interestingly enough, it was only at the points where physiology deviated from that of the preexisting species that she seemed to be undergoing such pain - and a fish tail certainly suffered from human legs.

She watched as the scaled began to form over the woman’s otherwise fleshy tail. It truly was grotesque, possibly even abhorrent to some medical professionals, but to someone willing to do whatever it was that the associate requested, it was easily quite enrapturing to see the work of her progress in action, the flesh reformed before her very eyes.

“I know you must hate me right now,” she said, “but do yourself a favor and focus on that hatred. Let it bolster you, reinforce your defiance to the pain and the death it might bring. You’d be surprised how effective that could turn out to be.”

Hours kept passing by, tearing Natassia away from her comatose state as her bone structure kept rearranging and her scales slowly, but steadily formed. Hours after hours, an endless succession of pain and slumber that made her feel ageless. How much time had truly passed since she entered that bacta tank and initiated a transformation so deep, it changed her species?
Pain finally subsided and her eyes fluttered open, an unnaturally light turquoise color instead of the deep blue of before. Tired and sore, the Seiarenei looked down at her tail, slowly swishing it inside of the liquid. Her hand caressed her scales as she marvelled at her new form.
"I am... beautiful", she exhaled sharply as she admired her new form, absolutely centered around herself. Seeing some of her hair drifting before her, she noted with a frown that it was ashen white, rather than light blonde.

Gazing up at the Sith Lord, she recalled her words from hours earlier, smiling to her, wich revealed canines much sharper than they should be.
"Am I not?"

"You're the prettiest thing I've created in a long while." She replied, moving to drain the bacta tank and open the upper compartments, reaching in so she could take off the syrup-coated oxygen mask. "How do you feel? Alright?" She certainly hoped that the process had worked the way it was intended to. If it hadn't... there would be a problem. She attempted to figure out just what to do regarding cleaning the woman up - perhaps the best solution would be to put her on a table and let her dry off. Maybe get her a towel.

She reached with the Force, grabbing a table and bringing it next to the tank before focusing on the woman, slowly taking her dripping, freshly reforged body and placing it on the table as bacta ran down its sides. "I'll be right back... I need to get a towel."

Maybe two or three.

"Look at me", she murmured softly with a soft smile on her gracious face, calmly looking at her tail. She felt serene at first, taking in her otherworldly beauty, the alien charm she had sought for so long. But, just as quickly as she grew calm, something else stirred within her. Frowning, she brought a hand to her stomach, feeling a ravenous, unsatiable hunger that sunk its claws inside of her mind and body. Her eyes widened as she quickly realized what it was: the Hunger! A part of every Seiarenei, it remained dormant, growing stronger and stronger the longer the siren was left starving. For now, it was quelled, but she would better keep it in check.
The Seiarenei may be beautiful creatures, but they are also one of the most dangerous.
"I am of the sea at last!"
A soft, musical laugh left her throat, her angelic face shining with satisfaction and happiness.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Vanessa reached her with the Force, carefully setting her onto the table. And as she did so, Natassia felt something else inside of her. It seemed her body responded to the Force being used on her: it echoed inside of her, pulsing like a dark light. She barely resisted the need to slap herself on the forehead. Of course, the Seairenei also had a special relation with the "Dark Tide", as they refereed to the Force. It only made sense that even a non-force user such as herself would have a different reaction to its energies now.
"Hey", she called after Vanessa in a sultry tone, shaking her hair away from her face, her hand travelling across her tail. "Thanks..."

"No problem." She returned with two towels. Handing one to Natassia, she began to rub down the woman's tail and arms with it, getting as much of the syrupy bacta off as she could manage. "Well... it looks to me like this worked. No telling whether it'll go wrong, but I don't think so - there's no way to change you back into the human you used to be," She took the towel and turned it over, starting to dry the woman's hair. "Jeez... you smell like a hospital that's been built... inside of a hospital." The scent of bacta really was overpowering right now. She went to go get another towel.

Once she was sure the woman was dry enough, she offered her her bra. "Um... here. I think that's the only thing you need to cover up."

While Vanessa was away, Natassia was enraptured with her new body, unable to tear her gaze away from it. She was everything that she wanted to be, and it felt right.
Still, she could feel her tail twitching: bacta was liquid alright, but it wasn't anywhere as good as water. It smelled like sanitation product and hospitals, as the blonde Sith Lord soon pointed out. Eager to remove all that syrupy substance, she took the towel offered to her, trying to get as dry as possible.
Minutes later, as the Sith Lord handed her a bra (which suddenly made her realist she was naked, after all), she saw her tail all dried up, the scales slowly "dissolving", giving way to flesh. Before she knew it, her legs were back, the scales retracted inside.

She tried to stand up, only to suddenly feel very weak on her knees, which took a groan out of her. She clumsily caught herself onto Vanessa, unsteady.
"Oh, frak. I forgot Seiarenei aren't as muscular as we are... this is going to be a problem."
She would have a lot of work to do: redesigning her armor, or making a new one entirely, along with getting some muscle mass back. And, she thought quite vainly, not too much: she wanted to remain lithe and beautiful.

Vanessa caught Natassia as she fell and did her best to hold the woman up - apparently she had shifted back to being at least relatively human in form. "hey, steady there." She sighed, keeping Natassia stable. "It'll take some readjustment. You just went through a traumatizing experience." She said, giving the woman a hug as best she can. Looking down, she realized the woman now needed panties too - her original set, which she wore with her original bra. Handing it to her, she smiled.

"I'm glad you're now the woman you wish you could be."

"Thank you", spoke the siren softly as the Sith Lord embraced her. She grinned as she took her panties and slid them back on, before taking her suit in her hands. Putting it back on took more time, but the soldier found herself smiling as she admired her body, slightly more curvaceous than before. The Seiarenei are a species of seductresses from the sea, and being one of them warms her heart.

"How do I look?" she asks as she stands on her feet once more, this time more steadily. Her turquoie eyes stare into Vanessa's, her ashen white hair giving her an almos angelic appearance.

"Gorgeous." She smiled. "I'm sure you'll be dragging people to your underwater lair and eating them very soon." She thought for a moment about what she had just said. "Not me, of course. I made you, and I can certainly unmake you as well." She responded rather aggressively, not desiring to be turned into shark bait. "That said... maybe you should check and see if you fit in your armor still. Might not need to modify it."

Well, that was a possibility, anyways.

"I see you know where they -or rather, now, we- get fresh meat from."
She flashed the blonde a predatory smile, her musical, soft laughter breaking the silence that followed.
"Of coure not", she spoke as she smiled kindly at Vanessa. "I would not dream of eating my dear, dear creator."
With that, she gave her a wink, having approached her as they spoke, their bodies barely apart.

"It's not really the main problem", she then explained concerning the armor, altough she remained very close to her."It is other concerns, such as how I will be able to deal with the hydration, heat and muscular problems - and we're not even talking about the slow healing rate."

Vanessa listened to Natassia's concerns, thinking over the last time a woman had come this close to her. It was an intriguing situation. Vanessa grew more convinced that this woman had some sort of a crush on her. "If I might inquire... if you felt that these would be such issues, why did you desire to have your form reshaped into that of such a creature? Certainly the expenditure to you with regards to reworking your armor must be enormous, even for a mercenary like yourself."

It was a valid statement. And if she tried anything, Vanessa would certainly be ready to react.

"This dream of mine to become a Seairenei was paramount, and this, at any cost", she explained simply. "I admit that reworking my armor will ask for a lot of money that I do not posess. But if I managed to kill a Jedi with the butt of a broken rifle, then I think I can do anything. With this new, beautiful body, I might even become more of an assassin, who knows."

She spoke with honesty, observing the Sith Lord intensely, taking in her scent and feeling a pleasant sensation in her mind: the power of the woman before her in the Force was akin to a comfortable presence to her, because of her intricate racial connection with it.

"Such a single-minded obsession can quite often lead to doom." She was frank with her words - it was truthfully the case. "I've seen it happen before, and I'll probably see it happen again. Just don't let your obsession with being a mermaid overwhelm you." She considered such. "That said... would you happen to be interested in somehow getting your hands on work? I do pay... particularly well." She smiled, thinking about the situation. "And don't get overconfident."

"It's a weakness."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom