Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mando population on SWRP:Chaos

Tallia Farn said:
The mandalorians would crash moon rocks onto our homeworlds long before we could kill them all

giphy.gif
That is all...​

@[member="Tamara"]

Well it would bring back that awesome bounty I had... and force me to go in hiding again. And then cause i got super angry i can get exiled from Singing Mountain so then I can be more pro with the @[member="Petra Cavataio"] agenda...

@[member="Ayden Cater"] while not the one tici would know, can rage at his inability to rage at tici... and then @[member="Jonathon Patches"] can yell at me again for not keeping a "low profile"

And then maybe, one day, I'll be in front of an Imperial firing squad, and die.

That would be nice xD

TiCira D'Arr Hawk said:
Well it would bring back that awesome bounty I had... and force me to go in hiding again. And then cause i got super angry i can get exiled from Singing Mountain so then I can be more pro with thePetra Cavataio agenda...

Ayden Cater while not the one tici would know, can rage at his inability to rage at tici... and then Jonathon Patches can yell at me again for not keeping a "low profile"

And then maybe, one day, I'll be in front of an Imperial firing squad, and die.

That would be nice xD

tumblr_m2mx9uuOA51rpheixo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom