Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mando Nimata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNByjeiimxw​
We are the Nimata...​
We are the Kyr'tsad.​
We are the Crusaders!​
Now, my people are living in exile, because we will not abandon our heritage. Because we hold to the Resol'nare. That which makes us Mandalorians. That which ties us together as vod. Once, our people were warriors. Strong. Feared. Respected!​
Now they are ruled by the so-called Mandalorian Cabur, who are cowards. Who fear glorious battle! They offer not defence, but the chance to cower and cringe! They shy away from the conflict that makes us strong! They keep our clans, our families, divided and without proper purpose. They allow us to dwindle, to be reduced to no more than bureacratic fools! They have given away our lands, our honor and our traditions for what?!​
Their corrupt, incompetent leadership is crushing our souls. Destroying our identity. Under them, we are all dar'manda.​
It is time Mando'ade. It is time for all true Mandalorians to rise up. To reclaim our heritage! To weed out the weak! The unworthy!​
It is time for Civil war!​
This is our struggle!​
Arise Mandalorians, and take back what is ours!​

[member="Strider Garon"] just do not let my father or mother? Whatever I am supposed to call [member="Bix Slisia"]? Most likely somehow the Death Watch will get involved and she will try to purge all the weak from Mandalore.

Chiasa Vereen said:
My eyes are open Vornskr. Those without honour are those too weak to hold to it.
Was it honor that drove the Mandalorians to fling asteroids into Dromund Kaas, massacring millions upon millions of civilians whose only crime was to be born within the borders of an oppressive government? Or did we forget about that one already?

Adekos said:

Was it honor that drove the Mandalorians to fling asteroids into Dromund Kaas, massacring millions upon millions of civilians whose only crime was to be born within the borders of an oppressive government? Or did we forget about that one already?
Why is that the first thing everyone goes to when we talk about the Mandos on the site? Haven't they done at least one other bad thing someone could mention instead?
And did Chiasa even say what side she's on? My mando'a translator didn't catch all of what she said, so I don't know, but maybe she doesn't agree with the whole 'let's frak over Kaas' thing.
Who knows, maybe the argument about honor is partially caused by the lack of honor in killing that many non-warriors?

Adekos said:

Actually, that was literally a miscalculation on mass, speed, physics, and scale. The intent was to break... Shields and installations I think. Biiiig miscalculation. That said, I'll let [member="Captain Larraq"] explain more if he so desires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom