Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Mandalorian Butterfly Vibro-knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

raven-elizabeth-bell-mandalorian-butterfly-knife.jpg

"Wanna see some tricks?"
-Tayl Vizsla

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a modernized butterfly vibro-knife for mandalorians and the black hand
  • Image Source: My own work, You can find me on artstation!
  • Canon Link: N\A
  • Permissions: N\A
  • Primary Source: Vibro-knife \\ Vibro weapon
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Vibro weapon
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Average
  • Damage:Bladed\Sonic

SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • "Good vibes" The vibro-generator sends high frequency sonic pulses through the blade, Causing the weapon to vibrate at such speed that it can cut and tear through flesh and bone with ease. As a side effect, The weapon hums when active.
  • "Shock waves" The shockwave generator can be activated to increase the weapon's kinetic and sonic damage output, Allowing it to pierce metallic armors not rated against sonic weapons.
    The shockwave generator must be activated as the user strikes, And is best used in tandem with a powerful thrusting motion.
  • "Show off" You can perform cool tricks by spinning it.
WEAKNESSES
  • "Humming" The vibro-generator produces a high pitched hum when activated, Making this weapon a poor choice for stealth while active.
  • "Five finger fillet" Due to it's construction, It is easy to cut oneself while wielding this weapon, Especially while performing tricks.
  • "Electrical dependencies" Severing the wire connecting the generator to the hilt or striking the weapon with EMP\Ion will disable it's vibro and shockwave properties.
DESCRIPTION
The first design was commissioned by Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla as a gift to her daughter, Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla , And then again in bulk for the black hand collective after many of it's members became jealous of it's sleek style and armor piercing capabilities. Pretty soon it began to spread from one mandalorian covert to the other, And now it can be found within various groups of mandalorians looking for a backup weapon that is both stylish but practical.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Hello! I'll be your judge today. First, I still love your arts! I found only one techical issue with the template:
  • You forget to separete the "Technical specification" from the Production information. Please edit this, so the Classification, Size, Weight (and Damage) come under the Technical specification.

That's all. Please let me know when you edited this.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Hello! I'll be your judge today. First, I still love your arts! I found only one techical issue with the template:
  • You forget to separete the "Technical specification" from the Production information. Please edit this, so the Classification, Size, Weight (and Damage) come under the Technical specification.

That's all. Please let me know when you edited this.

Heya! I've made the edit and also added a missing "Plasteel" link under materials that I missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom