Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Mandal Hypernautics: Mega-Auction

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Ovmar was still rather disappointed at the fact that he got overbid at the last possible second by a little kid. But such were the ways with things when you were trying to be fair and honest with your biddings, men of unvirtuous quality would always try and use it against those who were simply trying to maintain the status quo.

And such he was about to leave the auction, when he noticed a certain scuffle, soon to-be beatdown, between Varanin, some Sith and the host of the Auction with behind him his security force. That brought a grin to his face once again, he took a seat again and waited for them to be finished.

It was clear Larraq hadn't been quite so happy with the way the auction had been going, that was one thing they could agree on then.

So he started typing up a message to [member="Captain Larraq"], a message that contained an offer he coul--- well he could refuse it. But why would he?

Dyn Hela

D
[member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Captain Larraq"]

Dyn blinked at the man and then looked at the young girl, then blinked at the man again for good measure. His hand that was around the girl's waist closed into a fist, made a quarter turn up and extended the third finger of his hand at the smug forcie that could look, see, speak, and threaten from the auction room through security and see him in the foyer. Now that's skill. He looked at the girl and noted the innuendo and supposed offer to satisfy one indulgence or another. Pretty girls always assumed they could bat there eyes and make the soft headed "bad guy" give in....and sadly, they were usually right.

"You know...being protected or whatever by a lightning tossing forcie is probably gonna make a thinking man ask 'what's the connection' savvy?" he said as he continued to back toward the door which was close and generally not as heavily guarded due to Johnny Immahero making a distraction...thank you galactic education system. "So what say you and i leave here quiet like, get caff and waffles, and call this a fair end to an awful day?"

Seemed fair, right? Not everyday someone kidnaps you buys you waffles and lets you go, right....guys? Dyn shrugged at the blue eyed black lady, sounds like a card for a teenagers collectable card game don't it. 'I lay down, the ever powerful, pause for effect, blue eyed black lady which negates your yellow eyed fox man's self-importance ability!' Just saying, either way Dyn took the blaster away from the girls ribs and pointed it at the impenetrable wall of smug that was building like a storm cloud around the auction area and decided he'd get waffles with or without the blond...probably with berries, oh, and whipped cream, maybe syrup, yeah...syrup.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashin clasped her hands behind her back and just plain watched.

"Guess you know me," she said over the sound of Larraq firing his weapon at Tsolan's chest. "I don't have a fething clue who you are, bub."

His eyes narrowed behind the mask as the shot cam towards his chest. Some people just never learned. The force shifted in his hand, allowing the bolt to slam harmlessly into the barrier of tutaminis. "Narrow sighted." Lightning didn't always mean sith and while Vulpesen was familiar with sith lightning, it would be far too erratic for the situation. A sith in name he might be, but suffering and hatred did not drive him. "Miss, I leave this decisions to you. One word and I shock this upstart." His gaze shifted slightly to @Silara Ventai

[member="Ashin Varanin"]
[member="Dyn Hela"]

sabrina

ooc I hid being a sith before entering the bids [member="Captain Larraq"], also changed my image

So what time can we have drinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom