Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Mandal Hypernautics: Mega-Auction

Mandal Hypernautics 10 day Auction (Ends at 0000 hours Monday the 1st of December, EST)

This will be an IC thread. The thread will take place on Argyra IV with local security handled by Hyperion Security and members of the Mandalorian Protectors. Acts of Violence and Criminal Activity will managed by local security. Likewise, while Bounty Hunting will be tolerated within the thread, such actions must be made with discretion to local security in mind.

Call-in bids will be accepted.

A bulletin would be broadcast throughout the Holonet and advertised on numerous commercials that Mandal Hypernautics would soon be holding its largest auction ever. Mandal Hypernautics would be renting out the Fresh Air Resort on Argyra IV for the duration of the weekend long auction. The privacy and security of the guests and auction participants would be ensured by Hyperion Security and all expenses would be paid by Mandal Hypernautics. At the end of the advertisement, the following conditions would be displayed.
  • All participants must submit themselves to a full background check before participating in Auction.
  • All attendees who participate in auction must sign legally binding Copyright Agreements.
  • Auction winners will be required to sign Non-Compete Agreements before sale is made final.

(OOC: any rip-off attempts sent through to factory will result in an OOC report and an IC class action lawsuit.)
  • The relative value of bids will be determined by Mandal Hypernautics staff.
  • Ships with listed hanger allotment are sold with full Complement of support vehicles

Lot A: 1x Female Mesen'loras Bio-Corvette
Lot B: 1x 'Made to Order' Custom Corvette
Lot C: 1x Ani'jarkiv Limo
Lot D: 1x Ani'jarkiv Limo
Lot E: 1x Ani'jarkiv Limo

Lot F: 5x Advanced Hyperion Combat Armor
Lot G: 1x Hyperion Beskar'gam
Lot H: 1x Hyperion Active Camouflage System

Lot I: 400x Dedicated Repair Droid
Lot J: 3x Harvester-class Mobile Mining Facility
Lot K: 1x Concordance-class Asteroid Mining Barge
Lot L: 1x Goten-class Dry Dock Station

Lot M: 1x Concordia-class Dreadnought
Lot N: 2x Keldabe-class Battleship
Lot O: 1x Jahaatir-class Ewar Frigate
Lot P: 4x Tegaanalir-class Patrol Ship
Lot Q: 1x Beskad Starfighter

Lot R: 8x Heavy Long Range Jamming Beam Projector
Lot S: 2x Heavy Full Spectrum Distortion Projector
Lot T:1x Defensive Armament of EM Field Generator Turrets for 1 Starship

Current Status

: Pre-Bidding Offers
Lot A: 1x Female Mesen'loras Bio-Corvette -
Lot B: 1x 'Made to Order' Custom Corvette -
Lot C: 1x Ani'jarkiv Limo - 10,000cr - [member="sabrina"]
Lot D: 1x Ani'jarkiv Limo -
Lot E: 1x Ani'jarkiv Limo -

Lot F: 5x Advanced Hyperion Combat Armor -
Lot G: 1x Hyperion Beskar'gam -
Lot H: 1x Hyperion Active Camouflage System - 10,000cr. - [member="Skye Mertaal"]

Lot I: 400x Dedicated Repair Droid - 1,000,000cr - [member="Alli Wren"]
Lot J: 3x Harvester-class Mobile Mining Facility - 1,000,000 - [member="Ice"]
Lot K: 1x Concordance-class Asteroid Mining Barge - 1,750,000cr - [member="Ice"]
Lot L: 1x Goten-class Dry Dock Station - 1,750,000cr - [member="Ice"]

Lot M: 1x Concordia-class Dreadnought -
Lot N: 2x Keldabe-class Battleship -
Lot O: 1x Jahaatir-class Ewar Frigate - 10,000cr - [member="Ember Rekali"]
Lot P: 4x Tegaanalir-class Patrol Ship - 10,000cr - [member="Ember Rekali"]
Lot Q: 1x Beskad Starfighter -

Lot R: 8x Heavy Long Range Jamming Beam Projector - 35,000cr - [member="Ice"]
Lot S: 2x Heavy Full Spectrum Distortion Projector - 35,000cr - [member="Ice"]
Lot T:1x Defensive Armament of EM Field Generator Turrets for 1 Starship - 25,000cr - [member="Ice"]

Full of hip and with plenty of swagger, Danger Arceneau would saunter from her ship onto the Fresh Air Resort with a critical eye.

Background checks be damned, her name held enough clout to show who she was without people going through her background. Woe to those that would be caught doing so as well, not that her careful reputation ever held a smidgen of impropriety. Out here, a reputation is all a woman had.

She was not keen on smearing a black stain upon it.

With large shades shielding her eyes, and bedecked in a flattering tight blue dress that would emphasize that hourglass figure, the Trade Queen would make nice with a shining smile.

Enter a coo and a wave to the sentient to her left....

( Leaving it vague for a reason for whoever wants to jump in. I love rping auctions)

[member="Danger Arceneau"] caught Rave's eye, and the golden-armored Nightsister tossed her associate a nod and half a smile. She was here to mingle, to see and be seen, but her purchasing power was unusually low thanks to a wholesale acquisition of the three largest shipyards in the Unknown Regions. She wasn't, by and large, here to spend.

"Evening, Miz Arceneau. Here for some retail therapy like the rest of us?"

Darth Banshee had arrived using false name of lady Jane Smith, the sith intelligence managed to forge documents for her, they checked out as well. Before she came here she had a make up over done, so no one would recognise her. She also wore a new dress, she was here to buy a certain item. Though she was waiting, for the bidding to start before she made a bid for a limo. She also disguised her force signature as she was a taught, to make her feel less powerful and having lightside leanings.

[member="Captain Larraq"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ember Rekali, resplendent in a Mandalorian Field Marshal's armor, had already found his place at the concession stand. The drink which he sipped through his helmet straw was orange, tangy, possessed of 0.4% vegetable oil, and had, at one point or another, been derived from a derivative of something alive. He'd gotten used to it on a seven-year extragalactic voyage, and still found little bottles of it for sale here and there.

He sipped happily and dreamed a little dream of ewar.

One of the several Call in's that were there had the name Aerena Bardok and was some sort of venture capitalist. She of course had nothing to do with Baktoid or Alli Wren and instead according to records had made money off of several investments in the outer rim that didn't seem to spark any attention. She was a relative unknown and hopefully wouldn't be barred from purchasing.
[member="Captain Larraq"]

[member="Rave Merrill"]

That grin would shine upon Rave Merrill with an air of feminine mischief. "That I am, that I am." an arch of a brow and an inquisitive look would fly at the Nightsister's direction.

"How about yourself?" she'd come to a slow walk besides her business associate, her emerald eyes panning around to observe who would join.

"Or are you here listen to the mynocks titter?" These types of deals were meant to be a flurry of gossip and what have you. This is how one would get updated on the who, the what, and what bites of interest may lie in future investments.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

"Oh, I did my shopping already. Picked up an awful lot on sale." Rave's yellow eyes glinted in amusement. Stepping a little closer, she spoke quietly. "I bought Iron Crown Productions from the Fringe. Three biggest shipyards in the Unknown Regions and Wild Space. It came with the biggest backlog of unmarketed and totally marketable products I've ever seen. I'm going to be capitalizing on those, not just the products, but their production rights, fairly soon. So I'm a little low on pocket change -- but just you wait and see what I get up to next."

Danger, she knew, had never seen Rave this excited -- but not all of it was about the Iron Crown acquisition. Most of it, in fact, wasn't -- but she wasn't about to bore Danger Arceneau with aperion double-slit void stone experiments.

"Basically, I've got thirty starship designs burning a hole in my pocket, some of them...brutally efficient. Some of them terrifying. And I've already got CEC on the line to look at components. That's the market I'm aiming for." Well, yes, Danger probably would be able to tell that Rave was excited about something else entirely. As an owner of a Lonesome Gun, she probably had some idea that that boded no good. It might carry connotations of the excitement that had presaged Entropy's creation, the sword that rode her hip. "Everyone makes ships; I'm going to make ship parts, sell to modification junkies and shipbuilders alike."

Retail therapy.

NOTHING could solve Aditya's problems like a bid war of Mandalorian proportions and as she walked through the door wearing her leather trousers, leather corset (slightly loosened by the belly) and silk shirt. She moseyed over to [member="Ember Rekali"] in his Field Marshall's armour and noticed what his SIPP system was bringing into his joyful stomach.

"Ooo! I love this stuff!" Reaching for her own bottle, she popped the cap and took a sip. "Aw, that's the taste of space right there." Now, who was around and what could she buy?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Aditya Amadis"] got half a grin under the beskar mask. "True enough," said the old Mando, savoring his tangy, tangy beverage. "Mandal Hype really went all out on the refreshments for this joint. The genuine article's sure to put bidders in a good mood. Which ends up working well, because I'm loaded for bear. You know, figuratively.

"Or maybe that's naive of me. Maybe this stuff won't make them any happier or less paranoid than they already are."

"They've got my vote for best auction so far, what with the powdered beverage mixes. I take it you also lived off this stuff? Best thing ever to put to recycled water." She screwed her face in a disgusted cringe then popped the smile back on her face. The important thing was she drank a spacer classic in a room full of high rollers. "I don't think there's a beverage in the universe that could fulfill those functions, but this is a good test run nonetheless. What are you interested in, hmm? Mister Mandalorian?"

Sipping her deliciously processed beverage, Aditya looked around at all the lots and the possibilities for purchase and barter and the personalities present. "A right cavalcade around here, it is. I'm looking forward to the bidding on the mining equipment."

[member="Ember Rekali"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Aditya Amadis"]

"Seven years drinking this. I was helmsman on a very long trip. Supplies weren't really a thing." He drained the last of the bottle and introduced it to a nearby disposal. "Not when it came to variety, anyway.

"As for what I'm here for, I'm taking a look at upgrading my ship. She's a pretty little frigate, the Coronet, nine hundred years old and made of Mandalorian iron, but even beskar-plated she still doesn't like getting shot up. So I've got my eye on those countermeasures modules."

Lot R: 10,000cr
Lot S: 10,000cr
Lot T: 10,000cr

"Four for me. I was a mechanic on the biggest rust bucket you've seen in your life. Probably. I mean, it might even beat out a 900 year old ship, given that 900 year old girl's well taken care of, eh? This one? By the time I got to it, the thing was held with sticky tape and a couple of swift kicks. Surprised I survived it. But we always had this stuff. No matter how bad it got, how hungry we were or how likely we were to make it to the next proper parts and repair station, there was this budget drink mix. Funny continuity, eh? Puzzling."

Aditya snorted and waved a hand in front of her face. "Beskar plating? That stuff never dies, having a hull made of that? I'm surprised there are enough scratches to make a dent. But as I say that, in this universe I don't doubt there are scratches big enough for dents. Dents and the battles involved are a downright thing in this area of space."

He wanted countermeasures? Aditya was far from going to put herself in a bidding war with a Field Marshall with an antique ship. Ships like that? They survived because they were built on firm foundations. Lasting lines. "I'd love to get my hands on those asteroid mining shindigs and the harvester. Good for business. Guess that's the official reason. I don't know much about Mandalorians and it's becoming more of a disaster, thought an auction put together by Mando'ade would be good for my conversion. At least I'll know more about who's screaming what and which Beskar means whatever. You know? Or do you know? Were you born a Mandalorian 'cause then you wouldn't know. It's not an easy culture, I'll have you know. Not for a ballerina with a hammer and a couple of drill bits."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Behind Merrill came Ovmar, the secret Sith Lord Mentalist Billionaire, Playboy and sometimes philanthropist; men wanted to be him and women wanted to be with him- least, that’s what he liked to think in those dreamy, vague drunken stupors shared with some of his less savory associates.

Smoke trailed his movements coming from the eternal companion that was his cigarette, Ovmar caught the eye of [member="Rave Merrill"] and [member="Danger Arceneau"] giving both of ‘em a shallow bow and one of his lazy grins, before finding his way to an unoccupied chair in the corner of the location.

The man hadn’t been spending much of his money, so this was going to be an interesting show.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Aditya Amadis"]

"Lady, you should give us at least a little credit for self-knowledge. See, I've had occasion to travel an awful lot. Studied with a lot of folk on a lot of worlds, gotten a taste and then some when it comes to learning new cultures. Never yet found one I learned easier by jokin' about stereotypes. There's something' it does to the head. Just a word to the wise."

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Needless to say, behind her sunglasses, those emerald eyes would widen to saucers. She even gave a slight drop of her jaw, mouth parting in a small 'o' only to close shut before a fly decided to swoop in.

Enter a growing wolfish grin that would relay a measure of pride in her business counterpart. "Why you sly minx!" she'd purr out with devilish mischief.

"Ain't no one better in my mind that can see opportunity quite like you." a gentle twap of her hand would pat Rave's shoulder in congratulatory encouragement.

"I've a feeling AEI will soon make all the rest of them shipping companies piss in their pants." a throaty chuckle came forth as well as a knowing grin, " One hopes that you'll be able to show case some of those goods prior to public show? Hmm?" Oh Danger was the sort to love in investing in things; more so since Rave was sure to turn a profit "If you need the credits for any venture -- I'm more than happy to help you in that endevour. "

The woman was practically buzzing around like a kid at the candy store, Danger would mull at Rave's bubbling excitement. That she'd show this much emotion was plain to see. Big things were coming.

Big profitable things.

[member="Jared Ovmar"] got a nod and a grin in return, but Rave's attention stayed on [member="Danger Arceneau"].

"I'm not so much interested in the shipping, not in the galactic sense, though I've apparently got the Unknown Regions locked down. No, all those ship designs? I'm looking to sell them -- blueprints and production rights, and acquire more of the same where I can. I'm aiming for brokerage. My theory is, why spend a year designing a ship when you can buy blueprints and rights, even exclusive rights, to make something that's already proven?"

That grin would stay on [member="Rave Merrill"], but [member="Jared Ovmar"] would get a wink. Granted, it was behind her sunglasses, but the nod that would follow should relay her greeting.

"The component business is certainly the way to go. Silk started that with things like their Silkworm package, cap drains, and the like," her lips would purse as she would mull over this tidbit of information.

Their voices would be low only enough for them to hear, the kind of talk that seemingly spoke of hush hush gossip most men would be akin to avoid. Oh but if they only knew.

"That will certainly look favorable to the smaller shipyards -- those who ain't got the resources to do much beyond what limits them to do. You'd get a pretty auronium pile of pellets for those kinds of things." a widening of her eyes would come next. "Lawdy that means all those Iron Crown designs...." her voice would trail off. That was nothing to blink about.

"You looking at just ship parts or other Iron Crown products to open market produce?"

Of course, all the while she was mentally tabulating what kind of items she was here to bid on.

Lot A: 1x Female Mesen'loras Bio-Corvette
Lot J: 3x Harvester-class Mobile Mining Facility

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom