Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man Seeks Threads [And Promises To Follow Up]

So the last LFG, kinda fizzled out, with me, not actually, following anything at all. Promise to keep this one going. Swear on me Mum's life.

Simple parameters.
  • I'm hoping to expand my writing circle, whom I write with. So if your new, or haven't written, and want to. Now's the chance. I'm searching for them threads.
  • Note, the above shouldn't discourage anyone at all. Just, saying, it'd be neat to write with new folk
  • I'm looking to have a more antagonistic role. I like writing the witty put downs and evil monlogues
  • I swear, I won't drop a 20km fleet on you No promises if you wanna 1v1 me tho
  • I'm really just looking for some neat casual threads to be able to pump out some muse, and keep Carlyle going, y'know? I don't wanna have the guy be just an invasion/PvP oriented character.
  • Keep in mind, just cos it says 1x1, doesn't mean I'm not against groups, y'know?

[member="Robogeber"]

Why hello.

I've got Matsu, who doesn't really involve herself with that faction life but FOR SOME REASON I looked at this thread and thought a Deathtroopers/Red Harvest-esque storyline might be fun. You know, Matsu practices necromancy and loves bioweaponry as a secondary thing, maybe a Red Harvest like virus is threatening some troopers and she can lend a hand, idk - I'm spitballing because I like your writing.

I've got Lathe Iobik, a Twi'lek that will eventually follow her Master/mentor to the First Order so she'll be around anyway. Obvious snarky-Robogeber opportunities abound since she's an alien. She's also completely unfamiliar with space and ships for the most part since she lived underground for the majority of her life AND she's an outlaw tech and since Carlyle is now mostly electronic she might be able to do something cool if you're looking for snazzy tech.

Of my three, I think those two might fit best. If either of these seem like something you could work with just send me a PM. :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Robogeber"]

Kay still doesn't know about what has happened to him. And you promised to get back to our thread half a year ago.

So....How about now? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom