Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, I hate playing dress-up

Pulling away from the kiss, Gherron smiled at his love softly, his eyes full of excitement. "You know, I think I can get used to this." He had an idea then, and a mischievous look fell upon his face. "How about..." He trailed off, swam a few feet away, and splashed Nef with a small amount of water, a large smirk on his face.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Laughing a little, Gherron sputtered when some water got into his mouth, and sent another splash her way. Maybe ditching lunch for a swim was a good idea. It was certainly more fun. He figured they should do this kind of stuff more often. "Now I'll have you know, I am the splashing king."

"Oh?" Nef asked "Is that king in need of a queen?"
Nefertari force leaped up out of the water and gracefully dived, splashing Gherron before coming up and kissing him.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron chuckled softly and kissed her back, stroking her cheek gently before looking into her eyes. "Yes, actually. He could use a queen. One that's beautiful, caring, and sweet like you." He smiled then.

"I do mean it. I'm glad I met you, Neffy." That was his first time using that particular pet name, and he rather liked it. Looking at her, he could tell they would have a strong and fruitful relationship. He hoped so, anyway. His last hand't exactly been the best, and since then he'd been skittish in that area. But with Nef, maybe he had finally found someone for him in the long run.

Neffy, a name which Nefertari reserved for her closest. Gherron couldn't have known that, but Nef liked that he wasn't scared to try to advance the relationship a bit.
Only time would tell how long it would last, and what would come of it.
"Likewise. Being around you is a wonderful experience"

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Chuckling, Gherron went ahead and splashed Nef anyway. It was a good idea to get into the water, but the scar on his chest was beginning to sting. Not wanting to ruin the mood, he kept silent about it, trying not to show the pain through his face.

Gherron could hide his pain from Nef's eyes, but not to her instinct.
"How's that scar?" She passively asked "Don't get me wrong, it would be romantic to come to your rescue. I just would rather you not drown"

[member="Gherron Vael"]

It took Gherron a few moments to swallow his pride and stop hiding himself. "Actually, it's acting up a bit. I'm sorry to ask, but can we get out o the water for a bit? Maybe it just meets some air." He had to admit, she'd had a point. It wouldn't exactly be the best time for either of them if she had to save his sorry hide.

Nodding, Gherron followed her out to the shore, his scar throbbing now. He couldn't help but to wonder how long it would pain him so much. And yet, he knew that if he saw the Sith again, he'd still fight. The two had formed a sort of bond, it seemed. One that no matter what, they would beat and batter each other until both were broken and bloodied. That had been their second encounter, and Gherron knew it wouldn't be the last, regardless of what he said.

As they got to shore, Nef turned to face Gherron
"Hey. Hopefully we can face the twit together next time you meet him. I've taken down a few Sith in my time, and I'd like to at least slap the one who harmed my sweet"

[member="Gherron Vael"]

"I wouldn't let you." As fun as that may have sounded, Gherron would never let her have an encounter with his enemy. Fighting for him was a different matter altogether, and one that with enough nagging, he would accept. But this was different. "You wouldn't want to see me when I fight him, and it wouldn't be safe to be near me. He breaks me every time. Not just physically, but mentally. The first time I nearly fell to the dark side. I can't have you see me in that state."

"I am familiar with the dark side. It does nasty things to a person. If you must face your enemy on your own, I won't try to interfere. However, know that I am here for you in whatever circumstance... I just want you to be happy and safe."
Nef smiled a smile with a genuine gentleness behind it. She sort of understood what her boyfriend was going through. In a similar situation, she had lapsed to the dark side and brutally killed her enemy.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron smiled at Nef, appreciating her standpoint on it. He didn't know her past, but something told him that she'd had to go through her own dark times at some point. Hell, everyone has those moments in life. He was just glad that she would be there when the going got tough. And he'd be there for her, too. "Thanks, Neffy. Thanks for understanding. As long as I have you, you can guarantee i'll be happy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom