Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, I hate playing dress-up

Gherron nodded stiffly, sitting up a little. "Yeah. I should've told you about it, but I didn't wanna worry you." He looked at the mark for a few seconds, then sighed softly. "The same Sith who gave me this-" He pointed to the scar on his face. "We ran into each other again. He was killing innocents. I had to fight him or he wouldn't stop. He could've killed me... But he left me with this instead."

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

"That's awful that he was killing innocents. However, I'm glad you were there to help them...and even more so that you came back alive. It would devastate me to see another love dead"
Her hand intertwined with Gherron's

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron sighed and took Nef's hand softly. "I know, I'm sorry. I'll be more careful, okay?" Resting a hand on the railing to steady himself, he got back up with a few more shaky breaths. He hated worrying people, especially Nef. And though he hated having people worrying about him, he forced himself to deal with it. They were a couple now, after all. It was bound to happen.

Nef couldn't help but worry, she loved Gherron

"I'll try to preserve myself as best I can for you, alright?"
Getting back up, she stated "Lightsaber wounds are nasty"
Of course, her date didn't worry her too much. She knew he was made of tough stuff. Still, if she could help him in any way, Nefertari was willing.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron nodded, pulling his love into his arms. He didn't know much about lightsaber wounds, but he had plenty of others. He wondered then, how often the affliction left by his new scar would last. What if it burdened him in battle? He could only hope he'd have backup when that happened. "I love you Nef", he managed to get out at last.

Nef was waiting at the side of the lake in a red bikini, waiting for Gherron.
When he arrived, she hugged him.
"Let's go"

(Sorry I took so long)

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron walked over in a pair of blue trunks, smiling as Nef hugged him. Taking her hand, he led her into the cool water, all the while thinking he was glad he could be with her. He felt a bit awkward showing his chest now, with the clawed scar on it, but he forced himself to hold a smile. As long as they were together, he would be happy.

(OOC: It's okay :) )

Nef entered the water. If Gherron and her could be together, she was happy.
"Don't feel too bad about that scar. You are still just as attractive with it"
Nefertari simply loved Gherron for who he was. If she could ease his pain, she would.
Even with her heavy cybernetic, Nef could still tread water just fine.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron went to argue for a second, then stopped himself. Even if she was just trying to make him feel better, she had a point. Scars would fade with time, anyway. Besides, he didn't think Nef was any less beautiful for her arm, why would she think that about him because of a scar? The idea was stupid. Smiling, he got them into chest-level water, and held her in his arms.

Still smiling, Gherron took Nef's hands in his own, keeping them in the kiss for a few precious moments. There was nowhere he'd rather be, right at that moment. With her, he felt so... whole. He wouldn't have traded that for anything.

What was Nef feeling with Gherron? Love, sure. But there was something else...a feeling of fullness; a longing to be with this man. That was something she hadn't felt since Nathan. And her feelings for him had been put to rest in the crystal caves. Was Gherron the force's new match for her?

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom