Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, I hate playing dress-up

Gherron had been wondering on a good place for a date for some time now, and had eventually decided on going to Naboo. He and Nefertari hadn't been together for too long now, but he knew that as the guy in the relationship, he had to plan something special. Not that he felt obligated to do it, he just wanted them to have a good time. He'd sent a message to Nef earlier, and had picked her up in his ship to take her to the planet, and once there, had gone ahead to plan the date at a small resteraunt facing the ocean. He waited for her at the entrance, pacing nervously in his new clothes, an orange dress shirt and tan pants to go with it. How would it go? Only time would tell.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Upon seeing Gherron dressed up, Nefertari gave him the compliment "You look smart"
She was wearing a turquoise dress, it went nicely with his orange shirt. They were going to Naboo; where Nef had spent the bulk of her days as a padawan. The restaurant was facing the ocean, Gherron was certainly doing this special.
"Shall we?" she asked at the enterance

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron smiled when his date showed up, and nodded at her question. Taking her hand, he led her inside where they sat at a table by the railing facing the ocean. "I thought I'd take you somewhere nice for our first real date. I hope you like it", he said, still smiling.

"Like it? Naboo is one of my favorite vacation spots."
Of course, it had been a while since Nef had been on this planet. However, it still was very sweet of Gherron to bring her here.
Nefertari smiled, this was sure to be one great first date

[member="Gherron Vael"]

"I'm glad you appreciate it." Sitting down at the table, he picked up the menu to look at it, not sure what to get. He'd been to the planet a few times, but had rarely ever had their cuisine. There was always a first for everything.

It had been a while since Nefertari had eaten any cuisine from Naboo. She ended up ordering a salad served with sashimi. The waves splashed over the rocks below, the sound was quite relaxing

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Still not quite sure to get, Gherrom wound up ordering the same as Nef, figuring that if she enjoyed it, he might too. Besides, salad was good, and he couldn't exactly remember the last time he'd had any. When their food arrived, he smiled and started eating, and making conversation. "So, what's the weirdest thing you've ever done?" A smirk found itself on his face then. An odd question, but he wanted to have fun on this date.

Nefertari wasn't sure what to say
"Well, you saw me on Ilum..." She joked
"Seriously though, the weirdest thing I've ever done....I once made friends with the daughter of the most vile man in the galaxy" (Referring to my old rp)

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron laughed at the joking comment, and then immediately quieted down a bit at what else Nef had to say. "That's um... interesting" , he said, not knowing what else to say. It wasn't every day you met the daughter of the most vile man in the galaxy, after all. "Was she nice?"

Nef thought for a moment "She was nice, a bit flirty toward me though. Then again, I don't really get Changelings."
Conveniently not going to detail, she turned the question on Gherron "How about you?"

Gherron chuckled, and thought for a moment. "That would probably be back when I was a padawan. You see, on Tython, there's this little clearing I like going to. There's a waterfall and everything, and it helps clear my head. I was sitting there, drawing, when this dude comes out of nowhere, nearly frowns my book!" Gherron laughed a little at that. Her never found out, but the boy who'd startled him then was a changeling. "It was one of the knights, though I swear I was more mature than he was."

Nef nodded at her date's remark "I guess we all did weird things as padawans. You are a wonderful artist by the way. I had your drawing framed"
[member="Gherron Vael"]

"Really?" Gherron tried to hide the fact that he was blushing. "Thanks. I'm really glad you like it", he said, smiling. "Hey, you wanna watch the ocean for a bit?" He gestured to the railing just to the right of them, where the ocean glinted in the sunlight across from it.

Gherron laughed at that, then got up and took her hand, leading her to the railing. "I won't fall. But if you fall, I won't mind catching you again." He smirked at that, looking into Nef's eyes softly.

Gherron smiled and went to pull Nef into his arms, but didn't get very far. Almost as soon as her reached for her, a searin pain erupted in his chest, and he collected to the ground in agony. Clutching the middle of his chest, his face flushed and he began groaning. All the while, the only thing he could think was 'Great. Not exactly how I planned this date. Why now?'

Nef could see that Gherron was in pain. When he dropped to the ground, she got dropped down beside him
"What's wrong Gherron?" She asked, genuine concern on her face.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron couldn't speak at all, and instead pointed to his chest frantically. It felt like it was on fire, though there was none. Unbuttoning his shirt as fast as he could, he opened it up to reveal a hand sized claw mark, tinged red. Upon closer inspection, it seemed to be burned into his skin, which would explain his pain. After a few more seconds, he would return to normal, though his breathing came out in short ragged breaths. "I'm... sorry... for that", he managed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom