Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, I hate playing dress-up

Gherron couldn't help but smile at that. He figured that when he had some time to himself, he'd write Nef a little letter and hide it for her. My he idea seemed so perfect. What would it say, though? He began to think on it.

OOC: Foreshadowing ftw)
[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

"And you're a wonderful woman, Nef." Gherron continued to think about the letter, and what its contents would be. 'How'd I get this damn lucky?', he thought to himself. For once, the galaxy seemed to turn in his favor.

Suddenly, a funny thought came to mind, and Gherron couldn't help but to smirk. "You know, I guess I should thank my padawan for this. If he hadn't piped up about wanting to go get his crystals, I wouldn't have met you. Not to mention I was looking for you..." He turned a little red then, as he remembered how he'd originally thought she was a lost padawan.

Nef went red "You were looking for me?" She thought a moment "Well I'm glad you found me, and that Rael got his crystals. He seems like a nice boy."
Nefertari found herself desiring to be with Gherron more often.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

"Yeah; believe it or not, I thought you were one of the younglings that had come along. I thought, 'Whelp, better go make sure she isn't lost'." He smiled then. "Rael is rather fun to be around. He's a good learner." As he talked, he laced his fingers with hers, pulling her a little closer.

Nef giggled at that
"That is rather funny that you thought that"
As she was pulled closer she spoke again
"No offense to Rael, but you are more fun to be with"

[member="Gherron Vael"]

"Good." Smiling, Gherron kisses Nef's cheek, before realizing that they were now back at his ship. "Well, I suppose we could climb on in and watch some holovids. I'll make us some popcorn", he offered.

"Alright. That sounds like a good time."
When Gherron came back with popcorn, Nef patted the spot next to her; inviting her love to sit down.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Sitting on the couch next to Nef, Gherron offered her some popcorn and turned the holo on. He didn't have too many, but this one was about a vigilante who helped the police bring in the villains. He was big on action, but wasn't sure about Nef. Either way, he figured it would be enjoyable just to be there with her. Wrapping an arm around her, he snuggles her form into his own as they watched the movie.

Nef wasn't big into action, though she could stand some. Besides it was fun to be there with Gherron.
Watching the movie, her form was snuggled into her love's.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Smiling at the moment, Gherron began lightly stroking Nef's hair absentmindedly. The movie was a fun one; apparently it had some comedy laced within the action. That was fine. Anything that kept his mind off of the troubles of the galaxy for a while was good enough for him, even though it was just a bonus to spending time with the girl in his arms.

Nef hoped Gherron didn't ask her about the holovid later. In all actuality, she wasn't paying much attention.
The video was interesting sure, but the man she was with was more interesting

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom