Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making us Laugh

I've been up nearly 20 hours in a row now, and ive spent the last 2-3 hours watching funny youtube videos(I'm sure you can all relate). Anyway i stumbled across this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W6DmHGYy_xk

Beyond its obvious Hilarious sentiments i actually found the video itself quite touching. I think its quite amazing how one person literally thousands of miles away can cheer up another person(or an entire room full of people) just by pulling some random internet hi-jinx. You can see in some of the reactions of people that they were truly down(or at least not in the greatest mood) and this dude managed to cheer them up in a heartbeat. I just think the internet all in all is quite remarkable because of things like this. As someone on reddit put it, i will never ever get tired of seeing people smile like this.

Anyway, just thought i'de share this bit of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom