Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Makeb My Day [Red Ravens Dominion of Makeb]

Enroute to Mansion with [member="Isaac Ideus"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Eeth Forte"]

She felt helpless in this situation to do anything but watch as this man pushed around her boyfriend. Ana wanted to walk over there and give him a piece of her mind but she knew one false move and Cryax was dead. She could never forgive herself it something happened to him.

Lowering her hands she discreetly pressed a panic button in her pocket while the man's attention was diverted. She hoped to get them some backup before it was too late. If the Hutts got here before they did Ana would be helpless against him. She could knock him out but not like this with Cryax's head under his foot.

"Wouldn't I make a better slave?" She smiled as she softly batted her eyes. "I'm strong, beautiful, smart so it's like getting two for the price of one. I'll go willingly in you let the Chiss go. It's that easy and I could be yours."

If Ana couldn't fight him she would try a different strategy. One she didn't exactly like but she couldn't allow anyone to take Cryax as a slave. She knew what it was like being a slave and she wouldn't wish that on anybody. If flirting with him and offering herself got him to let go of Cryax than she was all for it. She would do anything to keep him safe.

[member="GM Opposition."][member="Colap Ticon"][member="Lisa Ticon"][member="Manidark Zail"][member="Daxton Bane"]

Eeth Forte, the mining governor's bodyguard, was a cunning and ruthless opponent, but if there was a chink in Chagrian's armor, it was the temptation of an attractive woman. To the dismay of the governor and his cabinet, the man was known to be hopelessly swayed by beautiful female humans and near-humans. Eeth raised his eyebrow at the lovely intruder who was all but offering herself up on a silver platter in exchange for her Chiss boyfriend.

The wheels turned in his mind. He could probably take them both, delivering the Chiss to Barbosa, and keeping the woman for himself. But the female would most likely be more pliant if he let her beloved go. He could hang it over her head, how merciful he'd been sparing the guy's life, and possibly use it to win her affections down the line. Once she was his.

"Alright," he said with a smirk, licking his lips with a black forked tongue. "I will take you instead of the Chiss."

Eeth cruelly pressed his boot down even harder on the Chiss's face, rifle still trained on his prisoner. Here's how this is going to work. You come to me, now. Then, I let the Chiss go."

[member="Manidark Zail"] [member="Colap Ticon"] [member="GM Opposition."] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Lisa Ticon"] [member="Isaac Ideus"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Cryax Bane"]

Setting her weapons down on the ground Ana put her hands back up as she walked towards [member="Eeth Forte"] hands in the air. Ana was willing to give herself up to him in exchange for the safety of the man she was head over heels for. It was a selfless act and probbly a stupid one in the eyes of others. Ana didn't care, if it was in her power to safe him she would.

"Let him go and I am all yours. I won't fight you on this. I will do whatever you ask of me."

She knew what her qualities were. The slavers had shown her off to to potential buyers before. Once she heard them tell someone that she had good genes and birthing hips. Words that made her cringe.

[member="Eeth Forte"] [member="Cryax Bane"]

The Sith stood shock still, reveling in the carnage he just wrought on what had been the nominal government of this pitiful world. A part of him wanted to laugh in mirthful pleasure as he gazed on the cooling corpses when the slump of something heavy drew his attention to the Squad of Raven troops at the bottom of the steps began to secure the palace grounds.

"Captain Adena of the 151st, sir. My troops have surrounded the building, any further orders?"

"The prisoners that surrendered are to be treated fairly. Make sure any who were wounded receive medical treatment as well as water and food."

Eeth smiled from lethorn to lethorn as the woman approached him with her hands up. As she neared the governor's bodyguard, the Chagrian raised his blaster rifle and leveled it at her instead. At the same time, he gave the hapless Chiss a swift kick in the stomach, sending him reeling into a fetal position. He grabbed the woman's arm roughly and dragged her along with him through the tunnel leading back to the Westwater settlements.

When they got out of line of sight, Eeth quickly snapped some stun cuffs on her and continued to move through the tunnels hasitly, passing a legion of Barbosa's jawas along the way. Kark the governor, he was going to go home with his trophy before she ended up chained up in some Hutt's basement.

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Anastasia stayed silent with her head held high as she was taken by [member="Eeth Forte"] down the tunnels. He wanted her to be afraid of what was going to happen but she wasn't. The young woman had been a slave before so playing this game again didn't phase her or rather she wouldn't allow it to.

Ana knew she had done the right thing. If she hadn't given herself over they both would be dead or worse. What would she have done if he had shot Cryax? Even though she was once again a slave she would be alright because at least Cryax was still alive.

"What are your plans with me?" She finally spoke as they walked out of the tunnels. Ana didn't expect him to answer but it was worth a shot.

It was odd how the woman showed no fear. Eeth had expected her to be simpering and begging for her life as he dragged her down the tunnel, but she didn't seem as concerned about herself as she was about her pretty-boy Chiss.

The blue Chagrian chortled as the tail-end of the Jawas passed them with their stun nets in tow. "Looks like your boyfriend might end up getting captured by Barbosa the Hutt's men after all." He growled. "Just remember, that I spared his life." Perhaps it was a fool's errand trying to seem like a benevolent captor, but Eeth was a deluded man who felt he was the Maker's gift to the galaxy's female species.

"My plans for you? You're coming home with me, darling."

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Objective: Dismantle defenses and take control of the warehouses.

Lisa's mad onslaught continued and no one stood to oppose her. As she moved through flame and smoke stepping over dead bodies the guards that were once stalwart defenders of the isotope five were long gone. They fled into the night in every direction screaming with terror at the blood drinking vixen.

"Tahl help me look for survivors."

Standing very still she reached deep into the force as the darkside began to ebb and her stance went back to neutral.

"Helllpp!"

She rounded on the fallen warriors position and began to stalk towards him.

"Someone please help me!"

She kneeled her blood painted face blocking the warriors vision as she smiled.

"No ones coming to help you friend."

The dragger drew across his throat, his eyes bulged and frantic little yelp escaped him before he could no longer make sound. As he died Lisa stared straight into his eye's a wicked glee taking over her mind.

All the forces were routed now, the warehouse was theirs!

Several guards disappeared under the swoop as io crashed into the box. He fired the blaster hidden in the bike's chassis across the Hutt, as he sped right by him. He did another quick sweep of the bike, knocking over a table that being used for cover. He grabbed the guard behind it by his collar and used momentum to drag him across the floor and toss him out of the box. io turned the bike back towards the Hutt.io let his breath go. The room was quiet now but for the hum of the swoop. The Hutt was the first to break it.

"Hi chuba da naga." The Hutt drawled. io stepped off his swoop.

"I have a problem. I've been sent to negotiate for the Red Ravens to take control of the major gangs on this planet. But the Hutt cartel controls it, and has for a long time. How can we simply overturn such a long tradition?" io paused for a moment before continuing.

"Puka raveena poodoo." The Hutt drew his hand across his neck. Where his neck sort of was. "Ma pateesa killee chuba." io understood what the Hutt was getting across, despite only knowing a handful of words in the language.

"You know, I've always wondered how the Hutts came to dominate the criminal syndicates in the first place. I've read all the usual theories. Long lived, the incapacity to do most manual labor led to development of administrative and leadership skills, and to do work most had ethical qualms about. It all makes sense. But it doesn't explain one thing" io's came face to face with the large boss. At least as close as one can come face to face with an adult Hutt without bumping into it. "How all of you got so fat."

"I think you ate the competition." io gripped the handle of the swoop beside him. "It would be fascinating to see first hand. So, if you can eat my swoop bike, well, I'll just up and leave. Never come back. You guys win." The Hutt laughed. io got back on the bike, turned it towards the Hutt's face and revved the repulsors. "Open your mouth." io pushed metal against the Hutt.

"Chuba loca" The hutt laughed again, but this time not as loudly.

"DO IT DO IT YOU FAT SLUG PIECE OF DRAK" io had drank too much coffee that morning. "OPEN YOUR KRAKKING MOUTH EAT MY BIKE"

The bike pushed the Hutt's head to the floor. Evidence mounted that io's theory was in fact wrong. No matter how loudly he shouted at him, the Hutt seemed physically incapable of consuming the swoop bike. Not even the nose. In fact the boss seemed to be surrendering.

io stopped the bike at a beeping from his commlink. It was a message from the Ravens. The economy was taken. He struck the undulating, sobbing Hutt towards the shattered window. io showed him the message. "TELL EVERYONE WHO IS IN CHARGE NOW."

"Puuka raveena" The Hutt took a deep troubled breath. "Newpa lorda."

"Makeb is red now." io shouted out over the now silent arena. He turned back, took some blasters from the guards, switched out his bike for an undamaged racer, and headed towards the Governor's mansion.

She chose to believe that Cryax would not be captured and that he would be safe. Eeth wasn't trying to do anything but get under her skin. [member="Eeth Forte"] had spared his life but if he thought that made him wonderful in her eyes he was wrong. Ana wouldn't tell him such though and let him think what he wanted. She would play her part whatever that happened to be.

"Yes, I figured as such but what do you want me for? What will my purpose be as your slave?" Ana wanted to ready herself for what her new role would be. She wasn't planning to lay down and give up of course. One day she would regain her freedom again.

Tahl sliced the last head off of one of the guards and walked back to Lisa~ cleaning the blood off of the blade with his clawed hand

"Now what's the plan for taking control of this place next eh?"

his R4 unit meanwhile had landed and rolled in through the doors past the dead bodies~ buzzing and blooping

"I've got this guy to get us through any security ray shields too"

[member="Lisa Ticon"]

[member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="io eyeballs"]

Character: Nuka the Jawa King!
Objective: Kill the Ravens!

"Ootini!"

The massive horde of dirty robed jawas surged forwards over the grounds. As they came into contact with the Ravens Mercenaries providing guard outside they opened fire with their stun guns, cheering mightily as bodies hit the floor. Nuka was at the fore roaring little squeaky orders at the top of his lungs in jawa at the horde of death dealing creatures.

"Open fire kill them all, stun nets fire!"

Stun nets began criss-crossing the clearing as a team of Jawas threw a thermal detonator at the doors blasting them clear open.

"Whooooo!"

The small team ran from the door as it was incinerated by the explosion and clapped their hands. In the chaos Nuka slipped in with a team of twenty Jawas headed straight for the Governor in an effort to get him out of there and to the sand crawler....

Character: Barbosa the Hutt
Objective: Oversee Jawa horde!

"Yes yes my minions destroy them all!" The slimy hutt roared as the horde surged in. His large tail wriggled in excitement as he watched via cameras. The jawas were fearless little beasts and were making a mess of the mansion already.

"Soon we will drive the Ravens from this world! Where is my spy Eeth Forte!"

[member="Tahl Edrel"]

Lisa shot Tahl a glance, green eyes peering into him from beneath a layer of crimson ichor and dirt. The fearsome woman paused and looked around at the carnage. Close to fifty guards lay slain about the compound. Smoke filled the air in a lazy haze and the smell of rotting flesh was beginning to overtake her.

"We're essentially finished, I don't see a living soul, do you?"

As far as she knew there was no control room, just row after row of silo like depots that contained the Isotope 5, mined and smelted, ready to go.

"Shall we make the call, mission complete?"

The gruff hairy whiphid chuckled deeply with his booming voice in the large echoey corridor and admired their work, the mass of headless and limbless guards littering the floor.

"Hah, R4 still has the wavelength, he'll send it."

he motioned to the droid to unfolded his antenna and broadcasted to the others that the mine was under Raven control

"So...fancy some blue milk on my ship?" the whiphid shrugged and suggested

[member="Lisa Ticon"]

[member="Tahl Edrel"]

Lisa nodded at the furry creature and reattached her SMG's to the webbing on her combat harness. It had been a long day and her job was done. As far as she knew the others were most likely finishing up. A drink sounded good, plus she had to decompress. All this killing brought out the animal side of her soul and now that it was over, the beast had to be put back in his cage till next time.

"Sure I'd like that a lot. Lead the way!"

| [member="Lisa Ticon"] | [member="Tahl Edrel"] |

Their planned exclusion to Edrel's ship for some blue milk, was interrupted. A hooded man emerged out of no where before the both of them. He stood silently, eyes locked on them both. He did not speak.

He just watched.

"oop! Drinks will have to wait. We have a straggler who needs a de-heading" he drew out his monstrous hunting blade and his rifle, grinning at the prospect of more fighting

"Shall we assist him?" he grinned before the two charged at the hooded man

[member="Vilox Pazela"] [member="Lisa Ticon"]

Location: Tunnels with [member="GM Opposition."] and Nuka the Jawa King.

Once Cryax caught his breath after having the wind knocked out of him by a Chagrian, he slowly got to his feet. He realized with horror that both Ana and the Chagrian were gone. Before he could even process that information, a horde of jawas suddenly came bursting through the tunnel!

The Chiss ducked as the bullets from jawa stun guns went flying through the air. The only thing on his mind was getting Ana back. He dove towards the blaster she had dropped on the ground, his guts aching. Scrambling back to his feet, he scanned the chaotic scene. Red Ravens were falling left and right, disabled by jawa stun weaponry.

He spied one jawa giving orders in the back. Cryax dropped to one knee, took aim at the jawa leader and fired his blaster. Just as a stun net came sailing overhead, about to land squarely on top of the injured Chiss.

[member="GM Opposition."]

[member="Vilox Pazela"] [member="Tahl Edrel"]

Objective: Complete

Her first clue was the dark energy she felt. Rather than felt sensed, like a small ripple in a still pond. As she turned to see the newcomer she could make out a black robed figure and knew that things were about to get interesting. It seemed the animal would remain free, and she bared her teeth at the stranger, giving him a glare.

Her face was still covered in the blood of her enemies and her stance squared up. If he attacked she would be forced to defend, though she hoped without a saber confrontation, as she was weak at bladework.

"Hold up Tahl, what do you want, who are you? A hutt henchmen?"

| [member="Lisa Ticon"] | [member="Tahl Edrel"] |

A chalk white hand lifted from the confines of the figures robe and waved itself elegantly. Tahl Edrel felt an invisible hand grasp his body, confine itself in it's energy and with the wave of his new adversary hand, was sent flying back to the side of Lisa Ticon. His hand lowered and the Force Grip on Tahl dissipated with it.

His gaze diverted from the fallen figure of Tahl back to Lisa. He said simply. "I want to speak to your leader."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom