Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Makeb My Day [Red Ravens Dominion of Makeb]

Cryax Bane sat in a small, previously empty space station he’d renamed Bakura 2, situated in not too far from the orbit of Makeb, a Hutt-controlled planet known mostly for its rich deposits of Isotope 5, a rare mineral that had powerful warping effects on electromagnetic and gravitational fields. For centuries the planet had been uninhabitable, but in its recent history, it was terraformed by engineers and scientists employeed by the Hutt cartel who were all too eager to resume their former control over the planet. The Chiss cracked his knuckles as he surveyed his weapon, his motherboard, readying his hardware for what was about to be one of the Red Ravens biggest endeavors in their history.

Cryax was about to lead the other Red Raven slicers in a planetwide DDOS attack on the captial city’s HoloNet as well as the government's defense systems. He couldn’t do it alone. This would take every slicer, merc, assasin, soldier, warrior employed by the Ravens. Some were with him in the station. Some were planetside. Some were in their spaceships waiting for the code phrase that would go out over the CryptNet. All would completely hobble the planet’s infrastructure faster than a Hutt could say, “Cheespa bo coopa.”

“Operation Nightshrike,” as it was called would set off a chain of events that would allow the Red Ravens fleet to swoop in and takeover key points on the planet. Once the planet’s defense systems were hobbled, the Ravens would send operatives far and wide. The Antecedent criminals had already made a secret deal with the Makeb miners, offering to help unionize them in exchange for free reign to occupy their mines for this attack. Their future union bosses would be supplied by the Ravens allowing the Ravens to maintain control of the Isotope 5 exports.

At the same time, Ravens muscle would be hitting the captial of Talaos City and attempt to overthrow by any means necessary the Makeb Business Council at Archon Palace. Another place that would be seized was the large vault known as “Stronghold One” which contained a surplus amount of Isotope 5. Controlling that vault would offer the Ravens total control of the planet’s economy.

Back on Bakura 2, Cryax sliced into Makeb’s Holonet, deploying a virus that spread from network to network, spawning multiple bots all over their network. Those bots in turn simultaneously saturated the entire system system with external communication requests, all at lightning speed, completely overloading all of the planet’s Holoservers.

Lastly, he sent a message over the Cryptnet to the Ravens slicers and the Fleets, the phrase that would signal them all that the attack had begun. Any Raven listening on the CryptNet over comms or on a computer or Datapad, would see and hear this message over and over again:

“The first shrike flies at midnight.”

Key Location: Isotope 5 Mines at the Cartel Mining Mesa
Key Objective: Takeover of the Isotope mines and assasination of mine overlords, key figures and business partners

Key Location: Archon Palace
Key Objective: Overthrow the government, the Hutt owned Makeb Business Council and/or send them into exile. Optional: install a puppet government

Key Location: “Stronghold One”
Key Objective: Takeover the government’s treasury vault of Isotope 5 in order to control all exports

Optional Objectives:

• Lethal elimination and extermination of current criminal organizations/syndicates

• Elimination of Makrin Creeper colonies/nests to achieve favor with current government

• Establishment of other buildings such as: factories, shipyards, and secondary headquarters buildings
  • Seizure of the Talaos City Spaceport

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Darth Morgoth"] [member="Colap Ticon"] [member="Xalus"] [member="Sebastion Wulfsorrow"] [member="Jan VonFowl"] [member="Jace Beleren"] [member="Frederick King"] [member="Kara"] [member="Jen"] [member="Darren Shaw"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Manamune Lumina"] [member="Arianna Maneria"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Raven Avachei"] [member="Chloe Kandossii"] [member="Isaac Ideus"] [member="Sigourney Xanthius"] [member="Vivian Octavia"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Lok Jorunn"] [member="Logan Valde"] [member="Myrlyn Stormstarr"] [member="io eyeball"]

Makeb
Arceneau Trade Company
Browncoat Arms & Industrial

Makeb; a jewel of the outer rim. Tourism was the key to this little planet, along with the mining. Ahh but that tidbit of information had long since been under what was one formally the Hutt Cartel turned Black Sun; and those mining interests were headed and overseen by none other than Arceneau Trade Company and the Trade Queen herself.

Those wanting to do business here would find ATC representatives as well as those of Black Sun scattered. Word would spread; and soon, glittering emerald eyes of Danger Arceneau would narrow upon the holographic report beeping over her screen.

Kara

K
The signal had been received by the droid Kara as she sat within the Archon Palace itself. Being told ahead of time about the invasion she had been sent in as a mole of sorts to gather what information she could while remaining within the palace ranks. Being a luxury droid with slicer modifications both were easier to do for her than most organics.

It started by managing to woo one of the palace workers at the offer of a 'good time' while mentioning that there was no true owner to her. Obviously the prospect of taking in a previously owned luxury droid for free was something any man in his position would take at the first chance. Only one night had been spent with him, doing what needed to be done, before Kara managed to make her way to the palace itself and catch the attention of one of the Hutts in charge of the gangs.

Seeing her he wanted her instantly, and after mentioning she was owned by the worker it was little time before he was "missing". This brought her into the Hutt's ownership which had put her in the perfect position to gain what information she needed. Even as a droid the Hutt who "owned" her had her dressed in the same provocative clothing as the other girls they hired for entertaining them. Within the two weeks she was situated into the palace's personal harem of other girls to entertain the Makeb rulers while managing to hack into their files and systems and gain private information that proved critical for the invasion.

For a day she waited until the code had been sent that very night. With that in mind Kara instantly stood from the room she stayed in and walked out without a word. As some of the guards tried to stop her, wondering what she was doing, Kara reacted by breaking their necks and leaving their bodies propped and their weapons without ammo as she continued her way through. She was able to reach a comm device which helped on sending security information and other details about the invasions priorities. The isotope mine owners locations, the codes to the vault and information about the resources about the other gangs present on Makeb.

After sending all of this out she'd sent a personal message to [member="Cryax Bane"] asking if he wanted her to stay put or if now was the time to deal with the officals still present in the Archon Palace. She hid within the room and awaited his answer.

The small YT cargo vessel came out of hyperspace and the Whiphid opened the comlinks on the Raven private channel "Tahl here, arrived in the sector and starting my decent to the rendezvous point"

He'd loaded R4's extra databanks with the main patterns and structure of the defense system firewalls (courtesy of Bane) and was headed for the capital city to bring down the forewalls for Bane to hack in "Bane? R4 tells me he'll send you a message over holonet to let you know the firewall's down" he sent exclusively to Bane~

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Objective: Subvert or kill the Business council.

Diplomacy. This was by far the very least of all Colaps skill sets. He normally never bargained over more than a gambling debt or a contract but this was a different story all together.

Colap was clad in his silver armor with jetpack and the usual cigar blazing away in the corner of his mouth. There were few chairs as most of the room was taken up by filthy slimy hutts. The same hutts that had repeatedly planted bounties on colaps head so now the spacer was back and with a vengeance.

"Well well gentlemen." Colap uttered in a gravely voice as he strode into the room. He was flanked by two black armor clad mercs.

"I'm here to issue you a proposal."

The hutts annoyed looked at the rodian nearby who caught their stare and stepped forwards to translate.

"His grace, Falkan the Hutt says that there will be no negotiations. He will have your head for the money you owe him right here and now."

The mercs tensed up rfiles raising but colap clapped both hands on their arms and pushed them back down.

"Well you tell his majesty slugface, I got his money, in addition I'd like to talk to him about some business."

Little did the hutts know the planet was about to go to hell. Even if they didn't want to talk, Colap had his ways and would make them.

First Cryax replied to the droid [member="Kara"] with an encrypted message over the CryptNet using his slicer handle 'Bug'. It read:

"Stay at the palace and rendevous with the merc known as Colap Ticon. He should be at Archon Palace and may need backup. I will be slicing into the captial's networks as soon as I get the signal. Soon every security system in Archon Palace will be ours to control, including their security droids."

Then the Chiss responded to [member="Tahl Edrel"] on his commlink. "Aye aye, Edrel and tell that R4 to be careful!" He snapped off the commlink and went back to his computer, typing away like a demon.

What he did next was slice into a few nearby Space Stations in the Makeb cluster. The idea here was to start bouncing around Bakura 2's location back and forth to the other stations. The location spoofing would hopefully confuse enemy defense ships' radar systems.

Cryax pressed another button and a team of Mirari Bodyguard Droids sprang to life, waiting for his orders. He didn't think he needed them right now since things on Bakura 2 were relatively quiet, but it never hurt to be overly prepared.

[member="Colap Ticon"]

Kara

K
With the orders confirmed Kara had sent confirmation back to [member="Cryax Bane"] to inform she would rendezvous with the mercenary. Just as soon as she'd finished she was discovered by more guards wondering what she was doing in the comm room. Acting fast she pretended to be meeting with someone else, saying she had a 'private dance' she had to perform for them before offering both guards a 'preview'. Sometimes Kara had to wonder at how organics were so easy to manipulate.

After tantalizing them enough she managed to disarm and kill both of them before taking a blaster from one of them. She made her way through the palace while following the carnage left by [member="Colap Ticon"], indicating to the droid that he had already reached the Hutts. By the time she arrived she had her blaster pointed at Colap, as a means of fooling the Hutts.

Hutt Jugar, the one who'd 'claimed' Kara, had said <You! My mechanical love! You've come to rescue us. Kill this man and fast o we may...> He stopped when she aimed the blaster at him now. <What are you doing? I own you!>

Speaking in Huttish as he did she answered <Apologies, Jugar the Hutt. But I'm afraid my intentions were not for you benefit, but that of the Ravens. I merely acted interested in order to gain required information for this invasion to be successful.Or in laments terms 'right under your nose', as they say.> She then looked to the merc and said "Colap Ticon I presume. I am Kara. I've been sent to aid you by Mr. Cyrax Bane. I do not believe we've had the pleasure, though I suggest saving it until after negotiations are met."

Darkness....

Night was in full swing as Lisa stalked through the shadows, sniper rifle pressed into her shoulder. The Warehouses where the Isotype-5 were five blocks down and surrounded by a heavily defended compound. As she moved to a pipe on the wall she slug the rifle and mounted it, scurrying up towards the roof. Each hand was carefully placed as she ascended and finally she crested the edge.

After signing on with the Ravens she had opted into the PMC. As of yet she was still out of the radar to her cousin Colap.

From the roof Lisa crouched pulling down her multi-directional goggles. She could see in thermal and zoom mode all 360 degrees with these. the panoramic view took some getting used to and you could fall off things real fast if you didn’t know how to perceive distances.

The compound had a set of four guard towers and triple fences arranged in a circle. There was a guard barracks, an armoury and a central warhouse. All of it crawling with privately hired mercs and two tanks to boot.

"Interesting."

The rifle came up and she zoomed in scoping out distance between targets. Then she sent a quick message across the crpytnet.

"Raven 6 in posistion. Stronghold one is heavily guarded, sending video recording through the net now."

The video from her goggles uploaded and then deleted itself.

Isotope 5. Scary stuff. Henceforth, why Preliat was here- along with a team of other mercs. They still had no idea who Preliat was. He had been cautious, never removing any article of clothing around them. Mandalorian tattoos would be a dead giveaway. He never spoke Concordese, or Mando'a, or anything but Huttese. He was quiet, and efficient. He didn't overdo it though, attracting attention was the last thing he wanted to do. Preliat had been going under the name Holdan for quite some time with the Ravens, and they had been none the wiser. However, he knew disguises and identities would fall short, so he'd have to move on at some point from the Ravens. In the mean time, he'd make himself useful.

Preliat was the first into a small control room, housing nothing more than unimportant door controls. [member="Kara"] had sent him valuable information to the location of several bosses in the mines, and he began to make his way to the first man, a human who was in charge of book-keeping and securing mining equipment and payroll for the mine. He was about two hundred meters across a few catwalks. Preliat spread out with the rest of the mercs, and they quietly made their way to the other side of the mining facility. Preliat was the first to stack up on the door, and the breaching was chaotic and loud. One of the mercs kicked in the door, and Preliat was the first to rush in. He smashed the butt of the plasteel rifle's stock against the guards face, watching warm red blood shower the wall, along with his teeth decorating the floor.

Preliat grasped him by the shoulder, and threw the barrel of his rifle under his arm. He squeezed the trigger- hard. A sharp burst tore through the small room, slugthrower rounds ripping apart the few that were sitting around. He grasped the man he was holding as a human shield's face, and gave it a hard snap. Preliat looked at the other mercs, who weren't overly impressed with his bravado.

Preliat walked over to the target, holding up his datapad. The man was choking on his own blood, trying to cling to life like it was a ledge. Preliat stood up, and by placing his foot on his neck, pushed him off that ledge.

"Book-keepers down, [member="Kara"]."He spoke into a comm unit attached to his ear."Any idea on the other targets?"

Somewhere in the atmosphere.

Switching off the auto pilot, Daxton took control of his ship as it entered the planet's atmosphere. The cloaking field prevented anyone from spotting his arrival, which suited his purposes just fine. They will have more than enough to keep them occupied later when the rest of Ravens arrived.

Handing at the prearranged landing point, he in strapped himself and headed to the doors of his vessel. The harsh glare overhead was automatically dimmed by his helmets optics as he took his bearings.

The Archons Palace was within sight, so he quickly picked up his pace, eager to once more liberate another world from the chains of tyranny.

Jan VonFowl

Part-Time Party Crasher
Sitting in the lift of a skyhook... Waiting for it to reach the ground, so that I could finally just fly my speeder and blast things. Did it lack my usual subtlety? Yes. Am I an impatient guy when I really, really wanna do something? Also, yes. At least we were close to the bottom. I grinned, got into the speeder, and gunned the engine. The lift dinged, and opened. A surprised-looking group of Hutts and Regulators gaped back at me. Finally, one of the Hutts regained their senses, and pointed at me.

<Shoot him! I want that speeder, and him dead.>

I grinned even wider, and the miniguns and blaster cannons extended from their hidden spots. There was a slight whine as the miniguns began to spin, and I winked at the biggest of the Hutts.

"The Ravens say hello, fatso."

Then I fired all the guns, the cannons sweeping to kill the Regulators, and the miniguns blazing into the crowd.

"And I say goodbye."

With the crowd all but dead now, I spoke into my comm.

"Cryax, I'm in spitting range of the Palace. Do me a favor and link Kara and Colap to my comm."

[member='Kara'] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Colap Ticon"]

Makeb
Arceneau Trade Company

"Get me names," Danger's voice would cut through the comm towards the Herglic Darkwater security personnel. She wanted to know who was behind this, stat. "Now."

Two fingers would bring her cigarra up to her lips, cheeks sinking in as she would take a deep drag. Whatever happened to Makeb's government with the Hutts didn't matter to her.

What did matter were her Isotope- 5, Illerium mining interests and any Arceneau Trade Property.

The freighter landed safely in one of the ports as any other would~ the towering Whiphid dismounting with his energetic droid counterpart rolling down the ramp too, eager to get started. He bipped and buzzed in droidspeak to Tahl, who replied "Just keep cool~ people like us are commonplace around here, all you need to do is tell me where our best shot at a decent terminal will be. You're the key in this operation."

As they left the port the droid replied with an indignant sequence of buzzing and bleeping. "Well would any government building do?"

He bleeped in the affirmative

"Well then one of the trading outposts would be best bet, they're hardly protected and we can likely find you a terminal to hack. You sure you've got this?"

R4 bleeped if to ask was he doubting his skills

"Well you did set off the alarm by mistake on that job to Coruscant..." the Whiphid smirked~ causing R4 to send a flurry of nervous bleeps and whirrs at him

"Haha, calm down fella!" he leaned down to pat the droid's lampshade-esque conical head "Just stay focused alright? I don't fancy having Bacta-pouches on me again to heal laser burns again, or being turned into a Hutt's floor rug!" he chuckled

R4 let out a flurried, electronic laugh and replied as if to say 'I won't let you down'

The two made their way across the busy city towards one of the smaller Hutt trading offices

Cryax jumped on his comm and responded to the younger slicer. "Connecting the commlinks, VonFowl. And hey, take good care of that speeder, will ya?. I'd hate to see something bad happen to it." He paused. "And yourself, too." He smirked and turned a few dials, patching VonFowl into Colap and Kara's commlinks. "You're on the air now, Jan. I've got a shuttle coming to take me planetside shortly. I'm headed to the Cartel Mining Mesa with a whole mess of droids. I'll check in when I land." He snapped off his commlink and gathered his thoughts. He still needed the other slicers to work on disabling Makeb's defense computers so he sent out another Cryptnet message with a new code phrase:

"The Mynocks are circling the carcass."

That phrase would signal the other Raven slicers that the first part of the cyber attack had been carried out successfully, and they could initiate phase two. Taking out the planet's defense system.

Out the window the Chiss could see a small shuttle approaching, and he strapped on a Kevlar vest and collected all of his slicing gear along with some weapons. He looked over at the Mirari Bodyguard Droids, lined up in formation, awaiting orders from their master. He raised his eyebrow mockingly.

"What are you staring at? You've never seen a Chiss with a flamethrower before?"

[member="Jan VonFowl"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Lisa Ticon"] [member="Colap Ticon"] [member="Kara"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Isaac Ideus"]

Makeb
Arceneau Trade Company Mining Facilities

Smoke would rise to the ceiling, ash would skitter over a tray. At the mining facilities, things were still going and running strong. Afterall, they were on their own grid. What matter of cyber attack would not hit Arceneau Trade Property.

However, holographic video would soon stream in. Her datapad was being blown up by all kinds of messages. But one need only two words to determine who was at fault here.

Red Ravens.

Another deep drag of her cigarra would bring a lungful of smoke.

"Hike up security on all Arceneau Trade Mining Facilities and production areas." she'd comm over. The planet could bloody well fall along with the Archon's interests-- her Isotope-5 and Illerium mines as well as the other ores would not.

Lest they wanted the wrath of the Trade Queen upon them.

The defenders scrambled to assemble a barricade twenty meters from the palace ground. Hiding behind hastily blocked vehicles the defenders waited nervously for he first sign of attack, most of the were nervously stroking their weapons, eager for the first combat. Ah the silt bravado of youth.

from his vantage point on a nearby roof the cloaked Sith, reached out with the Force and tapped heir minds so that they would see a thick fog creeping towards their position. Using illusions it would appear that horrid shambling man shaped creatures would be advancing to their position. It didn't take long for them to start firing at the phantom menaces that soon overwhelmed their position.

In their bond panic and fear they ended up shooting wildly among their ranks. Once the shooting died down, the moans of the wounded and dying began to fill the air, that was when Daxton released the nightmare images.

No one was left standing to oppose the Sith as he walked past the barricade and the carnage that was the defenders post.

[member="Jan VonFowl"]

The two found their way to a Hutt building, the Whiphid going up to the counter, finding a large, grotesque (even by hutt standards!) hutt secretary manning the desk.

R4 meanwhile was going around the back, passing the security droids with a fake maintenance order and being let into the back. Tahl's job was to distract the secretary whilst R4 hacked into the government defense systems to disable the firewalls.

"Tahl began speaking to the secretary in his own brutish native language~ it was quickly obvious the Hutt only knew Huttese and Basic and was struggling to even pinpoint what language he was speaking! He called for a translator droid who was taking her time. Perfect...

Meanwhile R4 had found a terminal and began disabling the firewalls~ first inserting a clone program of the firewall status reader, meaning he was free to disable these without the server giving any warning and fooling the administrators. His dome looked around nervously as he worked, worried about being spotted as he hacked in.

It's a good thing he was looking however, as a servant came in and began yelling at the droid, questioning what he was doing loudly. R4 reacted quickly as his DL-44 blaster popped from his head and fired a stun bolt at the servant, sending him clattering to the floor in a heap. Luckily Tahl was arguing loudly with the Protocol droid and drowned out the sound from the back room. Soon R4 finally broke down all firewalls, leaving the useless phony firewall server program in it's place. The server technicians would know nothing...

R4 send the signal he was successful through the holonet and patched up the terminal. He dragged the unconcious body into a corner and left through the back.

Tahl's communicator buzzed from R4's completion, and he put the protocol droid back on the floor, the hysterical hutt yelling at him to leave, which he obliged happily, metting up with R4 outside, who rocked side to side bleeping excitedly "Took your time there little guy! Couldn't bear that bloody creature in there. You messaged bane?

He blooped affirmative

"Good, now let's get back to the ship~ we don't want to be near when those droids clash with Hutt resistance!"

R4 agreed and they set off back to the ship~ the Ravens all getting the message that their main defense server was ripe for the slicing!

[member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Jan VonFowl"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Lisa Ticon"] [member="Kara"] [member="Colap Ticon"]

"Out of the fire and into the frying pan, eh?"

Isaac's comment was directed at his Chiss compatriot, who just recently escaped captivity from the infamous Black Suns mining prison at Kessel.
"This isn't some run of the mill heist or hold up. Things may get a bit hairy down there. Are you sure you're up for it?"

Isaac was assembling his load-out for the journey down to the planet surface: Subach-Innes Kalash AS-K74 blaster rifle, Mk E "Imperator" pistol, two concussion grenades, two ion grenades. He was part of the team that would eventually take over the famous Makbe mining mesa, which was currently in the hands of a number of powerful people associated with the planet's cartel, including Black Sun affiliates. He knew it was heavily guarded and that the Arceneau Trade Company had a lot of investments tied up in the mining operations. Red Raven confederates had supplied the group with plenty of intel on the location, including maps and appropriate attire to blend in. The sheer size of the mining mesa meant that this couldn't be some quick smash and grab op-- the group would initially require to rely on subterfuge and confusion while waiting for a larger assault team to come down and occupy the area.

He amusingly watched the Chiss haphazardly gather up an arsenal of weapons, laughing to himself. "The flamethrower? Lose it. No kevlar on the outside, I want you to look like an ordinary employee." Isaac threw Cryax a wadded up ball of clothes. It was green-grey jumpsuit uniform, worn by mining operations IT specialists, along with proper credentials that would get them through basic security doors and allow them to access top-level encrypted data systems, which would allow Cryax to ply his slicing trade faster and more efficiently.

"We're going down as pathfinders for the eventual assault force." Isaac punched a few codes into the ship's holonet system and a map of the mining mesa appeared.
1379678427.jpg

"The majority of security forces are around Talaos City in the East and the Giant's Spear command post in the center. The Governor of the mining operations lives in the old Hesk Estate. He's an Arhani, goes by the name "Telos Rayve". He runs a tight ship but a lack of funds means he has had to slash the security budget by nearly half over the last year." Isaac looked up at Cryax to ensure he was digesting what he was saying, and continued, "We'll land outside of the Westwater Settlements and make our way to the Governor's Estate. We're not there to light the world on fire, just keep inconspicuous and act naturally. We'll dispatch of necessary targets, but this is an infiltration mission. Our primary objective is to kidnap the Governor and lure security away from the mining command post and Talaos city. An assault team will then land in the center of the mesa, taking the area by surprise and eliminating the key operations figures that refuse surrender the mesa to us."

Allies: Unknown
Foes: [member="Danger Arceneau"]
Objective: Seizure of mining mesa, elimination of resisting personnel

The Silk-6 Swoop churned the dusty ground of Makeb as a lone rider took off across the vast, rocky plains of dirt and stone. Scattered clusters of boulders and jutting plateaus marked his destination's closeness. It wasn't really a hard mission prerogative to accomplish - mainly just the usual stuff of finding a location and slaying anyone who dared stand in the way of task completion. Although, not his victims' surprise, he worked for a paycheck and every job done in a similar manner to this only enlarged his fortune.

Xalus was a soldier of fortune, bounty hunter, private operator, and probably a holder of a vast array of titles. He didn't really care. Primarily what he cared about was just getting the job done. And he was almost to his destination.

Location: Bakura 2 space station with [member="Isaac Ideus"] and [member="Anastasia Rade"]

Cryax took the jumpsuit from one of the Ravens tactical experts, Isaac Ideus. "Sorry," he laughed. "I got excited about being able to use one of these babies." He gestured to the flamethrower. "But this is a much better idea." The Chiss, having more combat training than he did before joining the Ravens, still wasn't really a "front lines" kind of guy. As he hopped on one leg, thrusting the other into the jumpsuit's pantleg, he studied the Holomap carefully, scanning it with his glowing red eyes and committing it to memory. He then posed a question to Ideus.

"Did the Ravens ever secure support from the Isotope 5 miners themselves. For a widespread revolt? I had heard that the talks were going well. But that's about it."

"Also, should we leave these guys here then?" he waved a hand to indicate the troop of Mirari Bodyguard Droids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom