Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Makeb My Day [Red Ravens Dominion of Makeb]

[member="Vilox Pazela"]

When the figure did not speak she became enraged. Here was this dark force user the same as herself. He blocked her attempts to find out who or what he or she was. There was options to attack or to simply walk away. Lisa sensed this was a confrontation she would not be able to simply walk from.

Caution crept into her demeanour as she gathered the dark current of the force around her and spoke again while simultaneously reaching out telepathically to try and force her way into the robed figures mind.

"Speak or get lost, I have work to do." She stated flatly.

Tahl clattered to the floor and rubbed his head

"Oooh...Ouch! Kark!" he roared, this time not charging and sitting up, inspecting the shadowy figure

"And why would we do that? What's a forcer doing working for hutt scum eh? Jawas have more dignity than you!"

[member="Vilox Pazela"] [member="Lisa Ticon"]

Location: Westwater Settlements en route to Eeth Forte's residence

As Eeth continued through the Westwater Settlements with his prize in binders, he knew that Barbosa the Hutt wouldn't like this little divergence in plans. The bodyguard and Hutt spy would have to find a way to keep his new slave girl under wraps lest the Hutt lay claim to her. His captive was asking more questions, like what her purpose was going to be, as if it weren't frelling obvious. She was probably looking for a way to stall him, but he answered anyway.

"Your purpose my dear, will be to serve me in any way I command. But as you seem to enjoy the company of blue-skinned creatures, this shouldn't be too much of a stretch for you." He grinned at her with a face full of sharp teeth. "In time, I feel you will learn to love me."

[member="GM Opposition."] [member="Anastasia Rade"]

[member="Vilox Pazela"] [member="Tahl Edrel"]

The sudden advance of the hooded man set her off. wild frenzy erupted from her and her anger surged to new levels at the hooded figures statement. The animal came out full force and she let out a terrible roar that began to crack the durasteel walls of the depots.

"You have not spoken, and now I'm pissed! Defend yourself!"

Her hands slammed the ground as she roared,s ending a force shockwave of dark energy racing towards the man. As it sped along the ground crackled and popped. Rocks and debris were swept up in it's patch and sent screaming at him like missiles borne on the winds of a hurricane.

| [member="Lisa Ticon"] | [member="Tahl Edrel"] |

There was a pull in the Force. You could hear it's sensation in the air. Gravity seemed to harden and it became hard to move. The Force Shockwave came forth, a hand lifted and it's effects were dissipate with the Masters movement. The debris and things thrown stopped in mid air, as something invisible took hold of them. It took hold of Tahl Edrel and Lisa Ticon as well. They levitated from the floor as the hooded figure Force Gripped them.

He stopped before their held bodies, among the floating rocks. Specks of blood from Lisa's enemies rose in the pull of the Force. Hair lifted and levitated. Robes flapped. It was eerie, dark and cold in it's manifestation. With one glimpse, the unknown man put fear into both of them. Through his hold of them via the dark side, their will for battle faded away. He drained it away from them and all that was left was Lisa and Tahl, in mid air, in a technique they neither understood or grasped, confronted by a man who was way out of their depth.

He closed his eyes as he spoke. "My name is unimportant. My identity does not matter to either of you. All that you know you cannot surpass me. You can only... do as I say." His eyes opened again. "Who do you work for and how may I begin a dialogue with them?"

"Answer me now or I will kill you."

[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Lisa laughed at the mans power. He was shrewd sure, and quick to react. Now that she had a gauge on it it was easy to understand what the next action was to be. She could not release his grip but she could still move. Her hands went to her twin SMG's and locked around their handles, but she did not draw them.

"You put me down or I wont take you to them and you'll be forced to try and kill me!"

Tahl wasn't well experienced with many major force users, and was still struggling with his bearings, trying to struggle free of the grip

"Hnf! Please tell me you know what you're doing Lisa!"

[member="Lisa Ticon"] [member="Vilox Pazela"]

[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Lisa landed in a lithe crouch like a feral cat.

"Very well then. Follow me."

She talked towards Tahls ship motioning to continue towards it. As she mounted the ramp she gave Tahl a reassuring nod. It was time to head back home and refit and re arm.

-Exit Thread-

| [member="Lisa Ticon"] | [member="Tahl Edrel"] |

The hooded man accompanied the two of them onto the ship, for wherever they were going. He would ensure that they would bring him to their leaders, the Red Ravens, who he had uses for in his scheme. A scheme, which Lisa Ticon and Tahl Edrel were now apart of.

Tahl flashed an angry glance at the shadowed figure but continued with Lisa back to his ship~ his droid starting up the engines ready to depart...

(i'm gone too)

Ana almost shuttered at his words as her mind played through all the terrible things he in store for her. She saw the lust in his eyes and the way he had licked his lips when she stepped forward. It disgusted her along with the thought that she could ever love him. She loved Cryax, there was nobody else for her out there. She would find a way out of this one way or another. She would not serve out the rest of her life as his slave.

"I figured that much but I wanted to know how my master would like to be served. I would hate to disappoint you." Ana hadn't gotten anywhere with her other line of questioning so she was trying something different.

[member="Eeth Forte"] [member="GM Opposition."]

As io converged on the mansion, he noticed the large sand crawler and slowed down half a kilometer away. He picked up a jagged piece of metal debris from the fighting and trailed backwards from where he had come, looking for a straight street that led toward the sand crawler. He found it in a narrow alley that emptied into a market street. It gave about one straight kilometer before it emptied into the plaza the crawler was in. He kicked off, swooper screaming towards it, covering ten meters per second. He jammed the piece of metal in the accelerator and tumbled off the bike. He looked up as he stopped rolling. It had continued accelerating. Twenty meters per second. Fifty. A hundred. It was covering almost two hundred meters per second when the vehicle, weighing over a thousand kilograms, hit the broad side of the sand crawler.

Not my bike, io thought to himself.

[member="GM Opposition."]

Allies: Unknown
Foes: [member="Xalus"]
Objective: Try not to die and disappoint the Scorekeeper!!!

Well that... was going to be a heck of a bang. And bang indeed! As the Trandoshan named Sue had no opportunity to discover the stealth-ed mercenary, he took the hit with quite a bang.

His large body would go flying back, stars shinning in his eyes as he went crashing against the wall. It would crack under his weight, the two Herglalic security guards along with the droids looking at the reptile in utter confusion for a few seconds.

But a few seconds was all that would be needed. The alarm would go screeching throughout Arceneau grounds, and the droids along with the Darkwater Mercenaries would attempt to give as much as poor Sue got.

The direction of the intruder would be determined with the direction of the flares -- so here came a massive volley of a combo of slug and blaster fire!

Manidark Zail

Bounty Hunter / Freelance

Alas, Zail had made it to the entrance of the nasty Creeper main nest. Or it seemed... creepy and sickening web surrounded the dark hole, he heard all kinds of noises; screams, snarls, shrills all the like it was disturbing to say the very least. Zail asked himself many questions about the plan of attack, this mission to kill the main lord of these creatures on this forsaken planet. For the Red Ravens and himself, to continue his search and find the answers he needed to feel alive.

While staring at the entrance, Zail brought up on his heads up display both nightvision and cold. He didn't notice any sort of guard bugs, or the little tiny insects that could very well kill him if stung. He had donned his flamethrower from his ship, twin revolvers, sonic nades, his wrist buzz saw blade that retracts from his wrist pad spins for as long as Zail wanted to cut things to pieces.

Zail throws a sonic grenade into the entrance moves back and waits with his flamethrower in hand, and thats when everything went to hell. Zail spots three Creeps emerging from the nest, and fires the flame and fire death towards them, cracking their bodies apart. Exploding acid flew, and Zail darted back further and thew another Sonic into the nest, and produced his revolvers blindly shooting as the foundation came apart for the Creeper nest.

Any more? Zail thought. Indeed more guts boomed, yet nothing was trying to kill him or the worst case capture and entangle him in web. So Zail entered and continued his search for the spawn pool.

Manidark Zail

Bounty Hunter / Freelance
Into the shit... as it glowed greenish pools of both horror and acid, Zail had detected that a wrong step or a drip from the cave would turn into living hell, it was almost strong enough to tear through his armor, and to much of the stuff would prove deadly and painful.

Peering around each and every corner before his turn watching his step, looking for dripping spawn hives and not to mention creepers, this did indeed suck. So, upon veering into another bee like corridor senors screamed into his helmet. Hostiles. Counting five seemly guarding the entrance to their main hive spawn pool, Zail pondered his next move.

Right I turn on my jetpack, thrust to the right throw a sonic nade and blind fire into them. Zail Thought

So let it be so and action, throwing and thrusting, trusting that his major plan would work, it happened in ten seconds, moving firing and waiting for the dust to settle. One remained, crippled, all its legs blown apart, it screaming Zail stepped closer and closer, using his visors zoom to look into its eyes. Producing his revolver shot it in the face, explosion of its brain into fractions of bone, green blood acid, extremely dead.

Taking it easy not to step in acid, Zail walked into the spawn pool. Hundreds of hives, heartbeats, and no queen.. So Zail threw all the nades he had into the nest, fired everywhere and took it all down. All down, mission complete. Now just to get out, he did and got into his ship and got off the god forsaken planet.

EXIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom