Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Factions Are Now Tier 6 Corporations

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Fatty said:
o that in case they get cut off from their company they still exist as a faction,
[member="Fatty"] Your suggestion is now completely different from my premise altogether. Which, congrats btw! ...But now it is time to create a whole new thread to suggest your idea to Staff. Because our ideas now have nothing in common. Lol. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="The Shadow King"] Require (pre)/Major Faction's to ally with a Private Contractor before beginning production of a Military? I'll pass. I'll do it the easy way and build my National Army after I have my Nation. :p

*pushes the insta-spawn button*

Oh yeah. Sexy sexy. :D

Dear Staff. I want to suggest it in writing on the Top Rules. If Jorus had to define it, it's too hard. I r dumbest member. Link the weak chain.
....this thread, lol. Your answer is no.

The reason why is because you seem to want to continually equate companies to Major Factions. Major Factions, like Soviet Russia or the United States or even Nazi Germany, are on an entirely different level from companies. It should be assumed that most anything a company can do, a Major Faction can already do.

For example, I was asked if a Major Faction could legit kick a company out from it's territory. The official Staff response was "it's possible", though there is no official tracking method for it.

As far as declaring Major Factions be solely owned by one person, it is sort of treated this way - but the abuse in the past by certain people has been noted, and because of this Staff will not hesitate to declare authority over your Major Faction should you begin to violate the rules of the forum and the trust of your members. As much as the community will rage, I will not hesitate to declare any standing Major Faction owner "unfit for duty" should I actually believe it to be necessary.

But that usually causes a bit of drama and backlash, so we try to limit doing it. So just know: If you are a kind, gentle ruler - you will appear as authoritative and the Staff Team will respect your faction and your position therein. Disrespect a Staff member, break a rule, mistreat your members - and adjustments to your ego and/or position will be made.

Jay Scott Clark said:
This is all I'm trying to get in writing. The ability for the Major Factions to forge and supply their armies in the absence, (not the abandonment of,) of PMCs. :D
You're missing the fact that everything the military supplies the soldiers is bought and obtained through contracts with huge corporations, the US military literally makes less than it buys by a huge margin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom