Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Maiden Voyage (Sith/Sith Allies Welcome)

Errix Feh'room

E

AWGFOIU.png
WEARING: Outfit
TAGS: Open

The smaller fleet officer was not presenting himself in the enlisted fleet uniform. This was a private event after all. His return from that woman's attention was something short of a miracle. His doubts high of escaping her grasp once she had sank her nails into him. Had he not been foolish enough to succumb to such damages in those years prior, he might have been spared his time away from the Empire as a whole.

Entirely unsure of what was happening, he figured no opportunity like the present to reacquaint himself with the current shifts in the galaxy around them. He slipped into the crowd, much easier than most people would have been able to given his short stature. Alongside that, most everyone here was dressed in such a fashion that his rather drab outfit didn't stand out all that much.

At least that was true in his mind at least.

He slid over to the bar, ordering a hard liquor to go with the evening as he came under the scrutiny of the bartender. A small tilt of his head at the slide of his identification was all that was required to put the other's mind at ease that he was in fact older than he seemed. Especially with the small detail of being an officer in the Armada upon the identification.

The thought of questioning something with an official seal thrown out the window given the presence of those important figures whispers among the crowd had warned him of.

Still, he was not entirely sure he should approach them at the moment. A low ranking officer meeting the esteemed and privileged while he had yet to prove himself beyond somewhat competent was a feat of itself. For now, he quietly sat at the bar, pondering the rest of the entertainment that the ship had to offer him.

"Wonder where they have pazaak stashed away." He muttered, taking the drink from the table and slowly plodding through the crowds.

3v3roxB.png

Iasha listened while she placed the bottle back on the tray and stoppered it with a decorative cork designed to match the extravagant decour of the ship.

«Well, we all die in the end.»

She did not intend to be callous; death was the one constant she had seen. Even those who defied age and apparent mortality would crumble at some point. Even whatever Alina had become, that did not age. Some people, some sith, simply survived more than others.

At least with the Sith, they could be able to accomplish something before death caught her too.

Iasha knew most of what followed. Capture by the Silver Jedi was part of what made Alina a target. The Hyperspace War had come in the way of the subsequent infiltration. Perhaps it was for the better? This was also a rare confirmation of Maliphant’s activities, something she would make sure the council knew.

«What was her name? That girl you said you loved»

She deflected from the question.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

____

At the end of the hall was room B-1332. It was a mid-level suite with minimal view, but all the facilities one would require. It also happened to be close to an emergency access point to the ship’s relay system. While no doubt secure, it was not impossible to infiltrate, especially if no one was looking for an infiltrator.

The room door was locked and one could not tell if the lights were on inside.

Down the hall, ahead and around a bend, there was the sound of droids working to refresh quarters with new necessities and luxuries, as well as various custom requests.

After all, the Jewel of Panatha could likely cater to any and every desire.

The droids would soon come down the way, and every second wasted included the feint but growing chance that another traveller would leave their quarters and find Jacste there. The cameras had not caught him, it would seem, but eye witnesses were difficult to cover up.

Jacste Selden

370d9lz.png

Alina narrowed her eyes. Watched Iasha Rha Iasha Rha closer for a moment. Then reached out. Not with her hand, though. She made a void. Pulling the Force from their surroundings. Trying to pull it from her, specifically. "Everything should die. Even the Force. I've been fairly forthcoming with my business, despite our estrangement. Fine, don't tell me anything about what happened to do. But I've no intention of telling you anything so personal before we've even had a chance to catch up properly."

Annoyed was an understatement. The Sangnir's eyes narrowed, clearly peeved at such a question. How could she not be? They were.. It was it's own problem she had yet to deal with.

Iasha Rha Iasha Rha

Dvasia

D

Tag: Iasha Rha Iasha Rha

Assets and Attire:
Tux:

Lightsaber:

ND40 Kase Blaster Repeater:

Arriving at the door of the room his target was supposed to be in, Jacste scanned the perimeter. He saw two servant droids at the end if the hall. They could come this way and see something, something they weren't supposed to see and set off an alarm. Instead of worrying about if they'd see him or not (he wouldn't cower in fear of droids), he simply waved his hand in their direction and they powered down.

Turning to the door, he thought about the situation inside. He didn't know if his target was armed or prepared or what training they might have, but that didn't matter. He had a mission to complete. He wouldn't fail. He never failed. Maneo invictus.

It was time for shock and awe. The dark mercenary took out a pack of explosives, that was hidden under his blazer, and knelt down to place it on the bottom half of the door. Connecting with the force, he blacked out all the lights and electronics within 100 feet of himself. Then he stepped back from the door and put his fingers in his ears as he pressed the detonator trigger.

With a bright and deafening blast the door turned to splinters and flew inward. The target inside was rendered terrified and confused, even before the blast, as it suddenly became dark and he didn't know why. Now they knew why. Luckily they were sitting on the bed, on the other side of the room from the door, and the shrapnel just barely missed burying itself inside their temple. The room's occupant screamed in fear, surprise and pure shock, rolling over on the bed in what they thought was a better position to defensive position.

Jacste darted into the room with blinding speed and advanced toward his mark. The flames from the explosion flashed like strobe lights in the darkness. From the perspective of his victim the flames, that lit him up only momentarily for short intervals, caused the human assassin to look like a vengeful, demonic spirit from Chaos itself. Seemingly teleporting around the room, getting closer and closer until they were looking their killer dead in the face. His yellow, gleaming eyes, dead with purpose. They were his most visible and frightening feature in the blackened room.

The soon to be Sith, Jacste Selden, force pulled his lightsaber from his left hip, into his right hand, igniting it before his victim. The blade of his lightsaber was blue, as it contained his original crystal, from when he was a Jedi Knight and Guardian, within the Silver Jedi Concord. He hadn't yet been granted the opportunity to replace the crystal with a new, crimson one, to mark his newfound devotion to the Dark Side, but he had repainted the hilt from it's original silver to black for such reasons.

Looking his prey dead in the eyes, Jacste spoke the last words they'd ever hear, "You've been charged with treason and sentenced to death. The Pale Serpent sends their regards."

He gripped his target with the force, choking them and slamming them against the wall, before they could speak. It was like the wall had it's own gravity and was pulling them against it, completely immobilizing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tension grew in a moment of silence. Then, a surge of power flushed through her as the Force drained away. Iasha felt as though the air was drawn from her very lungs, and she stumbled back against the wall to support herself. Many would have fallen to their knees, but the twi’lek remained standing out of sheer spite.

«Oh you want to know that badly?»

Her red lips contorted into a wry smile. The pointed teeth, cut after their phyrric victory on Dantooine, peeked through the careful disguise.

She let the tray and bottle fall to the floor with a crash. Liquid and broken glass spilled across the floor as the shikkar she had kept hidden underneath flashed out in a blur. Her other hand disappeared behind her, seemingly working as a counterbalance. Even without aid of the Force, Iasha was quicker than most. With her new training, she had new tricks that made her quicker and harder to predict.

Yet the blade stopped suddenly. A threat, rather than an attack.

«I stayed. I fought. I died.»

The glass blade of the shikkar glinted with poison baked into its veins.

«And you ran.»

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
___

The door blew open and inside, a rodian male sat quickly upright in his bed. He had been reading on a datapad when the explosion happened. As Jacste approached at great speed, the rodian put his hand under his pillow and raised the other up in a gesture for mercy.

«No, please. You don’t know who you serve.»

Rapidly, with the sabre pointed at his face, the Rodian pulled a blaster from under his pillow, ready to shoot.

All around them, among the luxury pieces supplied by the ship, there were communicators and stacks of flimsiplast papers. There was even a holo-screen with several picures. Some were of crime scenes, others were blurry snapshots of individuals. There were also images of bloody glass shards, marked and sorted.

Whoever this was, he was researching something.

-Or someone.

Jacste Selden

b708de0601facd86b387bf21b0d97488.jpg
5b6969674b4752698537e8ee6d4a2d4e.jpg

Scar made her way to the party from her room a bit late. She wore a small yet sleek mini cocktail dress that hugged her petite frame perfectly. She did not want to seem eager to party with such a crowd and thought a fashionable late entry would better suit her. As she walked into the VIP party, she immediately recognized many of the big names in the Sith. She would normally make her way to the host and introduce herself, but she decided instead, to mingle on the outskirts of the party and get a feel of things before approaching anyone.

She had gotten an invite from her instructor who had turned Sith. Giving light saber lessons and also teaching of the dark side of the force had become something he could no longer claim as reputable work outside of the Sith circles. She had hired him for a six month period to teach her how to use a light saber. Every morning, noon, and night, for six months straight, she trained with him. Throughout her training he shared and taught a random use of the force. Nothing too powerful, but enough to give her a taste of what her life could be if she devoted her life to it.

As she made her way to the edge of the party, she ran into one of the girls with a trey of drinks. Scar looked the girl over admiring her form as she began to sip her drink. She was never one to shy away from the company of such beautiful creatures. Her eyes then scanned the party for any male servers dressed just as provocatively, but was disappointed at the sight of none. "Must be a male host" She said to herself.

She mingled with others but none of any real reputation or standing. She hoped someone might approach her before she had to take the risk of approaching someone else.

370d9lz.png

«Oh you want to know that badly?»

Alina didn't react. At first. She stayed still, her golden eyes narrowed on the Twilek before her. Gone was the playful aura she had. The appearance of a weapon was enough to dampen any mood. Well, not normally, not for her. But from someone she thought of as a close friend, well.

«I stayed. I fought. I died.»

Alina reached up. Or at least had to. In the blink of an eye her hand had moved, reaching for the wrist that held the dangerous weapon. She was weak as a Sith. No power, no magics. Against machines, against monsters naturally strong, she'd have to fight sword and fang to just survive, let alone win. But against the Sith, against the Jedi who used the Force as their weapons, they were just people. And no matter how trained a person was, without technology, without the Force, monsters would always win.

"Death is supposed to be the end. Who wouldn't run when abandoned and left to the wolves? You think it's a proud thing to stay and die? Like all those others on Dantooine? You die, it's over."

"I shall pass for the moment.", he answered to Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah 's offer.

His attention turned to the twilek next to him, nodding as she spoke;

"In time, I hope that may be the case.", truth or not - there was benefit in it for the Zambranos to reclaim their home.

"Lady Stardust - My information networks have told me some of what you've done. You've a long and reputed history in the Galaxy; a pleasure to make your acquaintance.", he smiled gently.

"And the dastardly duo themselves - Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex - How has the Malsheem treated you? Good, I hope."

Outfit

Saryn decided to leave his masters and Darth Maliphant to their conversation. No doubt they wished to discuss Sith business as usual. Something he himself would have to get used to as a Darth himself. He gave Star a quick hug before proceeding to mingle once more with his guests. Yet another new arrival caught his attention, however. One he recognized from reports delivered by his underworld contacts. Scarlett Zann, of the Zann Consortium. An organization that once even put fear in the Hutt Cartels and Black Sun.

He approached the woman, a warm welcoming smile forming upon his lipstick coated lips. "My greetings to you, Miss Zann. I wasn't expecting underworld royalty to attend one of my parties! I simple ADORE your dress. You look beautiful. I have a great many new potential clothing boutiques I need to visit after seeing everyone's gorgeous outfits tonight.", he said with a soft giggle.

Scarlett Zann Scarlett Zann
Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean
Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex
Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah

it will in time, though itll be awhile for sure but the panathan people will be there for us when we return

with a chuckle stardust gave a smile to maliphant upon the mention he had info on her and knew of her history

yes yes...I've made my mark that grows ever deeper, some would be surprised to find me here among the darkness...but even a fire cast a shadow among its light does it not? i look forward to working with you should you need of my services

a quick hug to saryn as he left star was disappointed to have him depart but there was many people to meet and he was the host after all so it was only fair, turning back to the three star kept silent for the moment to just listen

"My greetings to you, Miss Zann. I wasn't expecting underworld royalty to attend one of my parties!....."

Scar dipped her head and let a small smile form on her lips. She was honored to be called Zann royalty, but in fact had not yet reached that scale within her family. She was still working her way up. But the compliment was taken kindly none the less.

"........I simple ADORE your dress. You look beautiful. I have a great many new potential clothing boutiques I need to visit after seeing everyone's gorgeous outfits tonight."

She again smiled at him and said "Thank you, it was on an unfortunate soul on one of my raids business ventures, so unfortunately, I don't have the name of the boutique to refer you to. However...." She paused and looked him up and down before continuing with "..... the way you are dressed, I don't think you need any help finding the best clothing...."

"I appreciate the invitation as this is not the typical party that I would attend and its nice to step out of the streets and into the world of the classy for a change." She complimented him.

Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah

Dvasia

D

Tags: Iasha Rha Iasha Rha

Assets and Attire:
Tux:

Lightsaber:

ND40 Kase Blaster Repeater:

Jacste almost felt like listening to his Rodian victim for half a second... Then the treacherous alien decided to pull a blaster pistol on him. Still force choking him, he pushed the creature against the wall and cut off it's hand at the wrist with his lightsaber. The blaster was gripped by the force and pulled into Jacste's hand just short of hitting the ground.

He let go of the his mental grip on the traitor and watched him drop, grabbing at his handless stump and whimpering. It gained composure of itself, leaning upright against the wall, smiling and giggling innocently. The alien continued to pleading and begging for his life, even talking about how Jacste didn't know who he served. Like he cared! Like he should betray them, but what did this simpering, weak fool have to offer? A speech about how they were vile, conquering Sith warlords? He'd already figured that out. As long as they had power they could pass it to him. This creature's fear was a confirmation of said power.

The human grinned at the alien, as if he had agreed to spare his worthless carcass. The Rodian smiled back and lowered his arms to his side. Then suddenly the dark room lit up with blue plasma as the insect took a bolt to the gut from his own blaster pistol.

Stepping closer, Jacste looked the Rodian in the eyes as it buckled in pain, "I serve myself."

The Dark Jedi said as he stabbed his lightsaber under the alien's ribs and pulled it up to the top of his scalp, or whatever it was called on his disgusting species, cutting him in half up the middle.

He picked up the evidence gathered by the traitor with the Force. Then he separated them into two groups in the air: physical and digital evidence. The flames scattered about over the room rose up and formed one, large fire, burning the physical evidence. The ashes scattered across the room and Jacste proceeded to cause Force Combustion in each piece of technology holding evidence against his new masters.

The fire suddenly and unnaturally died, leaving the room dark again. Jacste extinguished his lightsaber and vanished into thin air. He was totally undetectable to any eyes and all sensory aspects of the Force. He made his way to the elevator and went back down to rejoin the others at the party in the VIP Lounge, like nothing had happened at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom