Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic Wires (Alva)

[member="Alva Calvarona"]

Ikki was letting herself be covered as she fought off the attacker and as the tree was falling over towards her and the attacker she rolled to the side kicking off with her good leg to get the attacker pinned when her master came and struck her, Alva was fierce and Ikki moved towards the open area for a moment until she was lashing out with her slicewire and she watched the leader block the wire with the weapon a little faster then she was expecting as it was severed and broken apart getting a line along her hand. The leader was moving in after that to fight Alva in hand to hand with her fist coming at her master. Ikki was rolling to find a place she could crouch up propping herself on the tree while she was moving to protect herself and fight the primitive people.

[member="Ikki Ike"]

Satisfied that her servant could handle herself, Alva focused her attention on the main enemy once more. At least this one could see the danger in the slicewire that both the crinan woman and her maid were wielding. However, that didn't mean a blasted thing since the humanoid had no way to defend herself against their weapons. Alva would even wager were Ikki not injured her slicewire would not have been cast in a way that could deflected, even if the block was minimal. She just wanted things to be over with now, their attackers were wearing out their welcome. So as the leader of the enemy raiders came at her, Alva stepped forward in turn unafraid to enter close range. Even if these cretins were stronger physically, pure strength meant little to technique trained over time, and while the crinan woman would never bet on herself against her own maid, she would gladly take a bet against the average combatant.

Just as she would against this one, dipping to the right as the other woman's fist flew over her right shoulder with some help from an upward slap of her left palm to guide it along. Which lead into a rather painful blow that Alva had learned from Sorina Alexia, the proclaimed Master Practitioner of her homeworld and chief in wind spells, as she thrust a palm strike at her enemy's abdomen as she spoke a word of power and pushed with her magic, or well the force, and as her palm struck a strong gust of wind would roll down her arm and slam into the area of the palm strike as well, lifting the tailed humanoid into the air. A perfect position, for Alva to whip her slice wire up and twist in the air as it wrapped around the barbarian leader as the crinan woman turned away.

After all, the sounds of the falling flesh was bad enough for her palette. She still intended to have a nice lunch after this, her servant's injuries willing.

Ikki wasn't expecting the sight of it and the others around them seemed to pause. Once that blow came from Alva and then suddenly the leaders head was in one place on the sands while her body was in another. Ikki was propped up on the tree and ready to keep fighting when the ones stood still, them all lookiing at Alva and more trying to paw while removing the metal and bone necklace from the body while they were presenting it and speaking in a primitive language. There was more of them coming with weapons but they were stopping and Ikki limped over a little in the sand while she looked at her master. "Ah does this mean you are their queen master?"

[member="Ikki Ike"]

How was she supposed to know, and more importantly for what reason did she have to care. Alva was more concerned with the poor gait her servant was displaying as a result or her injuries than she was with the fact that the now leaderless band of attackers were kneeling before her. "I don't care for which custom of theirs I've accidentally overcome. I have no idea what they're saying and no idea what to say to them. For now I will merely take this and you will come with me aboard the ship to get your leg treated." Snatching away the necklace and gripping it in her hand, the crinan woman would step over to her maid and offer her free hand to help carry Ikki if her leg wasn't feeling well enough to hobble over to the ship and up the landing ramp. As for the group of assailants, Alva chose to ignore them for now until they could get a protocol droid down here.

Ikki was looking at her master and nodded her head as she was leanign on her master a little to get back to the ship. the natives seemed to be following them but not doing much more while she heard some sounds. A thick accent and one of the taller natives who actually seemed to know basic at least. "What has happened here. Why did you mind ones attack these people." There were some sounds from them as she crossed her arms and her tail flicked. There was some jewelry in her larger ears and Ikki leaned against the interior of the ship to get her leg treated while she was looking at the golden mane of hair and piercing green eyes.

[member="Ikki Ike"]

Alva was done, she didn't want to continue bothering herself with these people anymore. The fact one of them could speak horrendously abused basic only added to the crinan woman's irritation. For a moment the homeless princess contemplated ignoring the tailed alien who could actually manage to speak intelligently. All she wanted now was to go home, get her maid proper treatment for her leg, enjoy a nice meal and a bath to clean off some of the blood she got on her arm, wash her outfit, and forget how annoyed she was. Nonetheless, while she let Ikki rest just inside the ramp she turned around to face the newest source of her problems. The earrings and other such dressings this one had didn't really help give an indication of the woman's status at all in Alva's opinion. They all seemed so barbaric. "They attacked us, and now most of them are dead. Is that all you needed to know?"

"Of course they did, they are trained to attack anyone who isn't them and serve the strongest. You might look like a Teryn soldier but they can't fight and kill our warriors." She seemed to remain there and direct the ones off ito the jungle. "As for the ones yu killed we'll just clone more." Ikki looked confused for a moment while she was there and spoke. "You clone, but they are so primitive..." The golden haired woman was looking at them and speaking. "Two billion soldiers in an army will do that to you, only the ones who are programmed to use weapons. These are cannon fodder, now that the fringe no longer uses them they have been growing larger. Just means we have more to throw at the cities."

[member="Ikki Ike"]

Alva didn't know or care who a Teryn soldier was, and she certainly didn't care what these people were trained to do. Had they done more than simply injure her servant then the crinan woman would have sought them out and wiped their entire population from the face of the planet. Of course she likely would have spared the non-combatants not being a monster, but every warrior would have felt her wrath. Although from the sounds of it, they were quite easy to replace through the use of cloning. Which sounded like nothing more than a lie considering that no one so barbaric could possibly have such technology. Although the claim of several million soldiers did sound intimidating. "Which I'm guessing resist you since you're people are so incapable to form sufficient tactics or weapons. The brutes who attacked us were hardly anything special."

Ikki was looking at her master as the women spoke to each other and she was starting to look at the one there bowing. They hadn't really moved but she tapped her master on the shoulder and was pointing. "Their faces... most are the same... just small differences master." She stayed there though and was feeling better now thinking it over and relaxing for a moment cause it was nice to see her master more then angry someone had harmed her. THe golden haired woman spoke. "Against a force user like the Countess they don't stand a chance. Or against weapons stronger then swords and slugthrowers. Fighting the Teryn's they are fierce and the more skilled ones trained in heavy gravity rooms. The fringe found a use for them against the croke for their lack of thought and imaginations."

[member="Ikki Ike"]

The crinan woman hadn't taken the time to examine the enemy's faces, considering she had also made certain not to look at them directly as she dealt them their deathblows, though the one she set on fire could hardly have been viewed anyway, she didn't want to risk the old soldiers tale of seeing the faces of those they killed to happen to her. Not that she felt bad about it, but there were too many ghost stories the rest of the galaxy told one didn't hear on Crina. Putting all that aside though, there was one thing that the . . . . .clone leader(?) was telling them that was of interest to the migrant princess. "Who is this Countess you mentioned? Is she with the Teryn? What are the Teryn actually too? In fact why are we even bothering to speak over this, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with my killing your . . . . . sisters."

"She is the leader who took control of the planet's cities, but we control the cloning facilities.... We just do not kow the secret to making a stable clone that can use the force." Ikki was looking at the woman and more listening though while she thought about it and spoke to her master. "Master, if they possess cloning facilities we could make new soldiers to help expand the empire again. It might not be perfect but we could fill the crews for the ships." She was trying to think of a way to make this into a good thing. She'd have to get her leg fixed and would be able to continue training her master.... but she was now looking at the thoughts of the future with some humor in her face. They might have a resource here on the edge of the galaxy and Alva could program them if they could make safer force sensitive clones to train or just soldiers.

[member="Ikki Ike"]

Could a clone even use the force? To be entirely honest there was still a lot that Alva knew she didn't actually know despite her efforts to catch up with the history and technology of the rest of the galaxy. There was only so much one could do in a few years to learn what others were getting to discover when they were still children. However, what she did know was that her servant was being a tad unrealistic in her hopes. Still, there was indeed a point, though Alva hardly cared for force wielding clones, just normal soldiers were just fine for her and perhaps the Empire's purposes. "Clones take time to raise and train, flash training can certainly do a lot, but you forget how inferior the Spaarti Clones for example were to the Kamino ones during the Clone Wars. Make them too fast and they lose quality and aren't as capable. Not to mention the more accelerated their growth the sooner they deteriorate and decay, meaning clones made too fast are also a short lived resource. . . . .I still agree. What would one have to do to take control of the cloning facilities from your people and make them obey?"

Ikki was looking and listening to her master while she was wondering the same thing and had a raised eyebrow. The idea of being in control of an army of slaves well... she wasn't certain what kinds of cloning tanks they might find but if the population here were clones they had had to last for awhile. Or they had to have something as a large woman's voice came out. "The facilities are around the entire planet, we control roughly half of them and the Teryn's control the other half... their advantage is that they have the fortified cities and we control the roads."

[member="Ikki Ike"]

That actually didn't seem to make much sense. Wasn't it just a moment ago the so called clone woman claimed that her people controlled the cloning facilities, and yet was very quick to change that account to say that they only had secured half of them. "A moment ago you said you controlled them, now you're confessing to only having half. After this pathetic display here what reason do I have to speak with you anymore. From the sounds of it I'm better off speaking with the Countess and securing their resources. Their people sound more capable if they can actually wield technology and run a modern society within the cities. Give me one reason to believe speaking with you anymore is worthwhile. I'm already livid with the fact you attacked me and my maid, hearing how things seem less inclined to your people's favor doesn't win you over much."

"We do not control the moons where the Teryn's built more facilities. Here on Soledad we control the cloning facilities. In the cities the private ones still exist and if you wish to talk with her feel free. They only care about making deals when it benefits them, we would rather talk." She stood there nd Ikki was looking up into the sky, she had seen the moons and that was why she'd set the course to come in. The world and cities were huge while she was navigating away from everything. Ikki shrugged while she looked at Alva and spoke more calming herself down. "Master, patience please." She looked at her. "Look at the angles over your anger, there is much we could do and use here."

[member="Ikki Ike"]

This still wasn't really making the people in front of her seem any more useful. If the Teryn could make facilities of their own then they were far more easily trained and prepared for modern warfare than these. . . . monkey women. "It didn't seem that way a moment ago. It seemed more like your people are simply barbarians." Alva didn't care what her maid had to say on the matter, it wasn't her place to tell the crinan woman how to conduct business such as this. There was only one way to have things go in regards to this situation. "There is only one way we will continue talking. That being if your people can swear fealty to me, I assume I have already done something of the like otherwise I doubt you would approach us to begin with for simple pleasantries after we slaughtered the group only a few minutes ago."

Ikki was looking at her master and the situation as she tried to will it more to go smoothly. The golden woman looked at Alva and raised a hand as she snapped and suddenly the woman were standing. Then she motioned with her hand and they were walking away. "Nothing is stopping you." Then she did something Ikki wasn't expect and turned walking away while her tail swished wrapping around her waist. "Should you change your mind not a Teryn we control the mountain range just follow the river to the facilities." Then she lept into the air and hung there for a moment darting up as the maid was thinking about the heavy gravity of the world with a look on her face but not saying something.

[member="Ikki Ike"]

Oh no, they didn't get to walk away smugly like that. Even if it was a misunderstanding, there were world leaders around the galaxy who were still apologizing for things that happened centuries prior to their ever taking command. A few minutes wasn't enough for those people to simply walk away as if a mere apology was enough for the attempts on their lives. Even if those responsible had been punished with their lives the woman who had approached Alva herself ought to have been much more apologetic rather than blowing off the incident. It was reaching the point of bad manners for the crinan princess who was raised on etiquette and proper behavior.

No they were following them now and Alva intended to give them a different ultimatum if she had to. After all if she wanted she could have a star destroyer level their communities. "Ikki if you can walk I intend to follow them as she said. They've made me very angry and I won't take no as an answer from them. I don't care if you feel I was too upset, they weren't even apologizing for it. They are far too smug considering they are as technologically inferior and untrained they are." Perhaps a bit of it was that as a member of a world's royalty, Alva certainly wasn't about to be talked down to as anything other than a superior, or at least an equal.

Ikki was looking at her master as the woman was leaving and she limped back inside. "Alright but I would recommend using the ship, the gravity here is heavier and long term will tire us out. Also I am in need of a cost for now if you plan to try and attack them." Ikki was moving and in the med bay while she was breathign in and out now looking at her leg that was more black and bruised across the skin. "Ow"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom