Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic Wires (Alva)

[member="Alva Calvarona"]

With all the favors being done by her employer Ikki had not really had much for herself. A look on her face while she stood there petite and in the cockpit with some books she could sit on to see over the console for flying. She looked at the hyperspace lines going across her field of vision while she was focusing and letting the force as she could feel it move them through the smaller dimension just underneath. Her hands covered in the gloves while she was looking at her master on one of the consoles.... The woman had used the skills she had taught her to sever limbs from others and it was time for another lesson to both improve her and keep her skills sharp. With the fall of Crina a princess in exile needed a way to defend herself. "Master we are approaching the coordinates."

Rol-Lor
time_alone_by_furipa93-d5myg23.jpg

Image Credit: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/342/6/7/time_alone_by_furipa93-d5myg23.jpg
Name: Rol-Lor
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Soledad
Language: Sakra
Average height of adults: 1.6m
Skin color: Pale to deep black
Hair color: Common colors are black and brown but dark reds, blues and gold have been seen
Breathes: Type I
Strengths:
Strong Tail
Durable: They are created on a high gravity world and built tough
Weaknesses:
Deeply Religious: They will follow their leaders blindly and are programmed from birth
Clone Madness: Due to the dangers of cloning the species is prone to defective and insane products
Genetic Abnormalities: A process of the cloning and population efforts on Soledad is psychotic genetic abnormalities that kill everythign unless they are put down or sent off into space.
Distinctions:
Larger Ears
Simian like tails
Clone
Average Lifespan: 110 years
Races:
Highborn: One born into the leadership caste and given the programming to be religious leaders
Lowborn: Foot soldiers and followers who are viewed as disposable
Estimated Population: One Billion
Diet: [List common foods, what is poisonous]
Communication: [List common communication medium]
Culture: [Describe general culture]
Technology level: Below galactic Standard
General behavior: [Describe general behaviors]
History: [Describe an abridged history. If your species is genetically engineered or Sithspawn, this is where to add links to the thread(s) where your new species was developed. A development thread, whether of creation or discovery, is required for all genetically engineered/alchemically created life forms being submitted to the Factory.]
Notable Player-Characters: None
Intent: To give the former Imperial Remnant now Galactic Empire a new foot soldier after Alva fought and killed their leader

[member="Ikki Ike"]

Alva sighed as she heard her servant call back to her, uncertain of the destination herself really. The smaller woman at the controls had put this all together, insisting on a training exercise to further train her in the use of the weapon known as Slicewire which Ikki was a master of. It had been the reason the once second princess of Crina had hired the girl on as her maid, to mentor her in the use of the incredible weapon, to help her in mastering it too. For now she had a basic use of it in mind, and had used some inventive moves with the use of the force in her homeworld's style, but there was much she could learn still Alva supposed. And with Crina stolen away, she didn't begrudge the maid's request to take the time to hone her skills more. Alva needed to become stronger, she was glad for the opportunity. "Remind me what you're whole plan is again then Ikki."

The ship came out of hyperspace as it drifted over a world, Ikki was looking at her master while the autopilot was taking them down to the world and from orbit there were several continents and beaches. The most important was a large island that she had set the course to while walking. "It is a surprise... well not all of it but some of it. You have been so busy lately and your girlfriend has disappeared with the fall of our home master." She stood there straightening her outfit while holding her gloves with the slicewire in it. "We will practice using your wires for other small things like pulling yourself out of the way or up to a higher area. It takes more skill to use the wire and not slice a persons arm off master." Ikki bowed though while walking forward "I also hoped you would enjoy the beach here."

[member="Ikki Ike"]

Alva was not going to begrudge her girlfriend's absence considering she was so busy herself she could not make the time anyway. It had meant enough that Aurna had went to so much trouble risking herself to save as many of Crina's people when the Sith forces launched their attack. The second princess of the now fallen world made sure to levy a particularly fierce glare at her maid to remind her of her place, not to speak about something so personal so potentially hurtful. Although Alva would not risk upsetting Ikki, she did truly value the other girl and liked her for more than her skill with slicewire, so she said nothing while she listened to her servant lay out what sort of training she could expect and where they would be doing it. "That will be highly useful. I suppose this sounds lazy, but is there a particular reason for me to learn this skill over just using an ascension gun?"

Ikki looked at her master as she glared at her and bowed her head in understanding while she spoke with a small look on her face. "Well an ascension gun is useful but an ascension gun can't deliver the threat of slicing someone to ribbons if they move the wrong way." Ikki walked forward and she kept her hands clasped in front her her while the ramp was opening. "I know it is not perfect but you are my master and while I might clean up after you I also am here to protect you from others and yourself." She started walking now and grabbed some bags. "We'll make camp and I'll start teaching you so if you go into more fights you may add more arms to your mantle."

[member="Ikki Ike"]

Ikki knew full well that Alva had meant the ascension gun purely for climbing purposes, not to replace the slicewire completely. The crinan woman was a little tired and wasn't really in the mood for semantics, but regardless she sighed all the same. "You know what I meant Ikki, I would not use an ascension gun to attack during battle. You are well aware of that." Following her servant as the smaller woman led the way, Alva didn't miss the comment either referring to how she had taken Maud Dib's right arm from him during the Tournament of the Gods that had been held so long ago. "That is a much better way of putting things dear, I most definitely hope that one day a Sith Lord's appendage is not far off if i've already taken a Knight's favored arm."

"Perhaps we should get a stasis wall to preserve them master." She said it with a raised eyebrow as the path from the ship to a section of beach far enough away the tide could rise at night and close enough they weren't walking over the branches if they weren't wearing shoes. Ikki stood there as she began setting up first with a chair for her master and she made the space for it while pouring a drink on a small table. "FOr you, please relax and I shall have the tents set up master." She moved quickly getting the one tent set up more with a practiced grace while her attentions were on the water in front of them and the sun sparkling off of it. She set the tent and weighed the sides down while moving to stand behind her master. "Is there anything I could do for you master? Rub your temples or feet, hold out your swimsuit?"

[member="Ikki Ike"]

"Well, first we would require someone or something able to put the pieces back together considering not everything will come off cleanly." It was more likely than not to dice the removed appendage into three or more pieces depending on how the slicewire wrapped around the target. That would have to wait for later though, after her maid showed her how to be more efficient, and more deadly, with the weapon the servant girl was the master of. Although, Alva wasn't sure which set of talents Ikki was more accomplished with, her combat techniques, or her skills as a maid. Already the smaller girl had set up a chair for her to sit in and drink to tend to while her servant laid out the and provided examples of how to pull off more slicewire techniques. "Thank you Ikki, this is lovely."

grinning from ear to ear, the young crinan woman would sit and relax, letting her earlier stress depart as she watched her adorable little maid set up their tents for their stay here. "Mmm, I now feel very sorry for being so easily upset before. I believe I am fine, unless we shall require our swimwear in the event our outfits become ruined in training. That or if we should both relax with a swim before we get underway, you've been working hard yourself after all."

Ikki stood there next to her master as she listened and her attentions going from the options while as her master was drinking she was letting her hands warm with the force energy. She was looking up now at her master at the mention of her working hard and she rubbed to get in deep at the muscles in her leg to relax her. She bowed her head down smiling gently while she spoke with a nervous voice now. "Thank you my master, I will perhaps when you go in, relaxing the muscles so we won't harm each other." Ikki moved switching to the other leg and going down to the calfs then feet while she pushed force energy to get in and massage the muscles deeply.

[member="Ikki Ike"]

Oh this was a little bit of heaven, Alva groaned happily as her servant worked to massage her legs and make her feel so much better. The tension slowly faded from the crinan woman as she shut her eyes and let her body feel loose while her maid performed her task, silently sipping her drink all the while and smiling happily. For some reason though, now that she had calmed down and stop feeling so stressed, it sounded like Ikki was a little more timid than she had been before. "Then maybe we should go in after a moment once I have my drink finished. You seem like you could use a dip, it will be fun. Besides, I find myself curious what outfit you've brought along to wear."

Ikki nodded her head to her master and smiled at the thought raising her head up as she raised her eyebrows up quickly with a more mischievous look on her face. "Oh you'll enjoy it master, as always I have worked to honor your requests." She bowed her head and moved from her feet to her shoulders coming around while she brought her fingers in and down there to knead into the muscles. Her cybernetic fingers from the one princess biting them off. She moved to stand there behind her master more and went down hard. "Though there is no rush, I am here to get all the tension out of you and am yours to command master."

[member="Ikki Ike"]

Oh yes, Alva had no doubts about her little maid honoring her requests. After all, the adorable and cute servant of hers was always so good at doing what she was told, and knew just when and how to act on her own to look out for the crinan woman's best interests. Especially when it came to massages, oh Alva wished she had requested them more often as Ikki went about relieving all the tension from her body with those soft delicate hands the maid had. Applying just the right pressure and force to make everything better and go away. "Mmm, then aside from these pleasantries I will want to take a swim and get to training soon. Afterwards though I hope a. . . .comfortable cot is prepared in our quarters?"

Ikki looked at her master and bowed her head as she spoke. "I will ensure your cot is set up with mint and fresh tea master." Ikki didn't move but she kept at it while she moved to get a little deeper into her mistresses tension and then she bowed her head. Moving off and standing there as she brought out her masters swimsuits and held them up. "If one would you like master?" She said it and waited with the red and the grey one but was also looking them over while she quickly changed into her outfit as she stood in a red c-string with minimal wrappings around her chest only being near clamps on one dies with small zoosha strings. Ikki bowed standing there as she clasped her hands in front of her. "Does my outfit please you master I brought a more traditional one should you wish it."

[member="Ikki Ike"]

"No Ikki, that one is perfect for you. . . . I would almost wish you had brought something even less traditional." Grinning as she sat up from her seat and took hold of her own swimsuit that her servant had brought along, Alva couldn't help but eye her maid the entire time the smaller woman changed into the rather racy attire. Well, Ikki had been quite the good little maid so the crinan woman felt a reward was due as well and returned the favor for her servant, changing in front of her into her new outfit before taking a moment to stretch. Honestly she hoped her body was loose and ready for swimming after the massage freed up her muscles, but then one could never be too safe. "There is nothing dangerous about the water here is there my cute little servant? If so I'd prefer to just sunbathe on second thought."

Ikki looked at her master and smiled while she stood there and gathered the clothing to put them in packs for clothing that needed to be clean. Her attention on her master as she noted she hadn't gotten to every muscle but her master seemed a lot more happy which was good. SHe stood there and made sure her master was clean while she stood there with her face at her chest and looked up. "No master, there are no dangers near the shore, in the deeper ocean I am certain but we are perfectly safe here." She bowed her head andwas walking to make sure the path to the shore and the water was cleaned so her master didn't hurt her feet.

[member="Ikki Ike"]

That wasn't entirely calming, after all many of the more violent sea creatures would eventually make their way closer to shores at some point. It wasn't as a result of their presence no, Alva wasn't that paranoid, but it was just a fact of life that things would wander away from where they belong at some point. Of course it was a question of odds at that point, so the crinan woman tried to ignore the thoughts of something unseen quickly grabbing hold of her and dragging her out to sea and drowning or tearing her to shreds in the deep. . . . . .it made her wish she had studied water based teachings on her homeworld over wind techniques. Laughing to herself for worrying though, Alva began wading into the shallow line of water until she was knee deep and stared down at her feet before checking back to her maid. "Come on in dear, the temperature is quite delectable."

Ikki bowed her head and moved into the water keeping watch on the water in case anything came close and she moved to be near her master with the water going up to her waist with her smaller stature while she spoke looking at her master. "It is warmer then I expected master, I believe you are steaming up the water." She said it with a smile and after all the work Alva had done for her helping her cousin well Ikki owed her many things and she planned to pay her back for each in whatever way her master demanded. She was flexible and willing while standing there before she went further in and dunked her head in feeling the coolness of the water on her face and in her hair.

[member="Ikki Ike"]
After spending a considerable time playing in the water, as well as playing some more back on shore once they were done splashing around, Alva would stretch happily feeling more relaxed than ever after all the work and stress of having to run around both literally and figuratively. Having to abandon her homeworld left the crinan woman so pained and vengeful with no way to let it out. Though the distraction of having to take charge in the Empire had helped to keep her busy, this little detour of of a day at the beach was exactly what she needed she supposed. That, and plenty of shots at the Sith at a later date if such could be managed. For now though, she was happy with the fun her maid had set up for her so far.

However, there was also the other reason for the trip to fulfill. "Shall we begin the training portion of this trip as planned then Ikki?"

Ikki stood there while she was moving and relaxing, her master was happy and better as she looked up towards the sky stretching out her tiny body while more thoughts came to her. The maid slowly rose up and grabbed her gloves while she was looking over Alva as she bowed. "Of course master." She moved and slid on her gloves while standing there with her hair wet and plastered to her face. Bangs obscuring her eyes before she was looking over at Alva and letting a small weight on her finger dangle down to gleam in the sun. Ikki swirled it for a moment and was waiting for her master to have her wires. "You know the basics, the more advanced and skilled techniques you shhowed some practice with but you can use the force to let the wires do a great deal more."

[member="Ikki Ike"]

The force was such a fickle thing in Alva's eyes. After all, on her homeworld it was seen as magic and known as such, they didn't give it the name of the force until the Empire came and the Imperials constantly referred to it as such and apparently so did the rest of the galaxy. Not that the crinan woman cared about what the rest of the galaxy thought or did, but she did readily acknowledge that from a cultural and societal standpoint the force was seen, wielded, and felt in a different capacity on Crina than it was everywhere else and that Crina's Practitioners were a little behind in terms of raw strength, though Alva would certainly say they had more innovation in their abilities as she let her fingers relax and released some of her slicewire. "Of course, although I have to say my telekenetic hold probably isn't on par with your own despite my training in other areas."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom