Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lurking....

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Well I had my doubts originally, But honestly this place has become my second life yet again so xD

Worked out for me, Might work out for you? I know the nostalgia has been amazing

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Tio!

What up girl. Jay the Surfer Bum here. We're in full Covid swing over here in Chaos land. So things have been quieter than usual. But we've got a big campaign PvP season starting up in our October Flashpoint series. So you'll probably see a sting of activity from our major factions as they duke it out for major land rewards (x5) in the coming weeks.

Carny is still the same lovable Carny. He's taken a bit of a backseat recently in Sith politics. Letting the other peeps run the show a bit more as he plays in the shadows. But he's still Lord o' Lords. Even in the lab or making dinner or swimming in the blood of his enemies. Still looks great in tight pants too. Just sayin'.

Tef recently stepped down as Head Admin and is taking a more mechanical role on the back end. Server stuff and all that. Val is heading the circus for now.

Mostly is just business/chaos as usual. Too much freedom. Never enough time. Hope all is well with you. Healthy, wealthy, and wise. XOXO :D :D :D :D

Ariel Yvarro

A
Welcome back to the board! A lot's happened and we're more than happy to help fill in the blanks, if you have any questions on navigating the new board feel free to ask. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom