Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucerne Labs

Gir Quee Gir Quee

Greetings Old friend I was hoping I could purchase some ship components from ya find myself in the process of constructing a new ship and was looking for the best of the best in terms of components. Things I noticed you built and was looking to hopefully get my hands on are at least 1 Ragnarok-class Heavy Gun Battery, 2 or 3 Corona-class Long Range Turbolaser, A set of LLT-11 Caecius Stealth drives, a Phalanx-class Shield System, and LLT-12 Erebus Jamming Array.

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
Dear sir/madam

I am contacting you to inquire about purchasing one of your Aiwha-class Amphibious Skimmer. I have recently contracted the construction of a submerged private retreat for myself off the coast of my beach property, as a way spoil myself with a little... me time. In preparation I require a vehicle to get me to and from and was recommended to go with something that has a little offence for those bigger fish.

If accepted, please notify me of where to send my pilot to pick up the cargo.

Sincerely,

Mrs Yrovi D. Ceil

Dorthea Dobson

Chief Director of Damascus Station
Dorthea activates her desk-computer and begins typing her message:

Dear Gir Quee Gir Quee ,

I hope all is well. Our engineers on board Damascus Station caught wind of the fact that Lucerne Labs is building some of the most innovative drone countermeasures in the modern galaxy. I have therefore been receiving a relentless barrage of requests to purchase your drone models for our engineers at the Nomadic People’s Coalition to incorporate into our various up-and-coming design models. Therefore, we would very much like to contract Lucerne Labs to provide the following probe systems for our defence force:

I believe individual unit prices should be handled through local currency exchange, but for the licensing and contracting fees, we would very much like to use Underworld Credits, since that currency seems to be gaining traction these days.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Director Dorthea Dobson

Dorthea Dobson

Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson approved!

I hear that several hundred credits have been used by other companies for licensing arrangements - I'm perfectly content with that.
We Nomads are not happy unless our partners are making sufficient money from our dealings. “The best deals made are the ones where everyone is profiting.”

Your licensing fees are far more than reasonable. Thank you for your services!

Dorthea Dobson

Dear Gir Quee Gir Quee ,

I hope business is well. We have need to contract a supplier of capital ship-grade engine assemblies for our future projects, and your
Nimble-5 Ion Engine is quite appropriate for the designs we are building. If you are happy with our previous payment arrangements from before, then we are happy to continue with the way we have done business before.

Sincerely,

Director Dorthea Dobson

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom