Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucerne Labs

Taji Nelson

T
  • Vanguard-class Space Armor: Power armor adapted for use in outer space with a variety of features including a rocketpack, HUD, tractor beam projector, cutting laser, and several other features. (35,000 credits)

I would like to purchase about100 of these, and permission to modify them heavily.

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei , purchases approved for the Reaper Mag Autocannon and the Lucerne Helical Engine.

For the semi-unique ships that mentioned, it's a bit more complicated because the ships were made under slightly different versions of the Factory.

The Wavebreak-class has a number of named vessels that haven't been claimed yet - feel free to stake your claim one of the following for your use within the Silver Jedi Order if you so desire (just let me know which one it is so we know which ones will remain available for other people):

Available Wavebreaks:
  • Persavi Perseverance
  • Rearqu Resistance
  • Taldot Tranquility
  • Togoria Temperance
Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I can't release any T9 Phantasms, as they were all allocated to a specific, existing fighter squadron within the Directorate. However, you're welcome to use the design (and the image I made) to make a new, updated unique version for your own use if you'd like. There's a fair amount of new tech that could probably be incorporated into it - I think a Starskimmer-series Hull would go in nicely with it, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom