Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LoTF, I thank you.

Seriously guys, thanks for being so karking amazing. As of late, the arguments and quarrels of the major factions has become obvious to the naked eye. But guess what? I see absolutely none of that here in Lords of the Fringe, quite possibly the best managed and run faction on the board. We're so tight-knit, it's like we're a community within a community. We're all brothers and sisters pushing for that common goal, the achievement of ultimate badassery. But in my book, being badass is defined as being named Dranok Lussk :p (Just Kidding).

But forreal, thanks for being flipping awesome. You guys are da bestest around, so you get this:
lotfac10.gif

Yours Truly,
Dranok Lussk

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
well.

I just want to say that my experience with you guys has been nothing short of wonderful.

OP was ehhh... VF was okayish... rogue was boring... CIS was close... but here's AWESOME!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom