Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LoTF, I thank you.

We want to break a relation with someone who we are not in a strict pact with, like the Sith, Jedi, and Omega. They could serve our butts on a silver platter with how many alts they have there.

as for the others they dont have so many, and are short on men (PC) so it would be a more logical choice to take out one of them.

now we need to think of a place where we can get closer to the others while keeping out distance. The Sith are way to far out to be of any large worry, the Jedi and Omega are very close. as such if we were to make ourselves expand out to where AE is now we could have a tactical advantage by way of having a pillow between our Capitol planet and theirs.

Not now.

and just so you know. you can play both of your characters in the thread. but they just cant be in the same place. I once had Morna character fight against the Jed while my Mando fought against the Sith. in the same thread.

If we were to bring the CIS into this, Darren Shaw or you may know him as the Senchenal over there, (Darth Solrune) will fight against the stronger players of this faction where Morna is not there.

Even better I have an angel man Black Dove at the AE so if we go fight them I will loose a place for him to stay. it doesnt matter.

Eddie

E
you keep making me wanna throttle either you or RC for this... if we can't stay pacted with the factions we are pacted with, I'm leaving before this gets rough

hey man thats fine. you can choose to stay with a faction for a specific reason. In truth I dont think we are going to go to war......... for now. First we need to think strategy as a faction, then get it approved, and then talk to the faction that we are going to fight, give them a heads up and tell them where and when, then we have to actually decide where everybody is going to be. So for now now we are most likely not going to war.

Matreya

Morna Imura said:
Not now.

and just so you know. you can play both of your characters in the thread. but they just cant be in the same place. I once had Morna character fight against the Jed while my Mando fought against the Sith. in the same thread.

If we were to bring the CIS into this, Darren Shaw or you may know him as the Senchenal over there, (Darth Solrune) will fight against the stronger players of this faction where Morna is not there.

Even better I have an angel man Black Dove at the AE so if we go fight them I will loose a place for him to stay. it doesnt matter.
The last big Sith invasion I was in, I was a Sith apprentice and knight, mando, and republic sharpshooter. It's fun havin multiple people under your control talking over everything

Eddie

E
Morna Imura said:
hey man thats fine. you can choose to stay with a faction for a specific reason. In truth I dont think we are going to go to war......... for now. First we need to think strategy as a faction, then get it approved, and then talk to the faction that we are going to fight, give them a heads up and tell them where and when, then we have to actually decide where everybody is going to be. So for now now we are most likely not going to war.
yeah, I'm here cause of the pact and possible aid in an IC search for two Vyperion Mrk I droids xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom