Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Tribe of the Sith

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
Since I've gotten multiple requests to put one of these up, here goes nothin'.

The Lost Tribe of the Sith is a Sith group that functions out of the Kesh region of space, moving between Kesh, Kessel, and The Maw. It is a society based roughly on the idea of 'nobility' leading 'commoners', only in this case it's Force Users leading those without the Force. Force Users hold all power in the Tribe's domain, and those without are looked upon as either helpless or tools to be used should they have beneficial skill sets.

The core guiding philosophy is that of the Code of the Tribe, with the understanding that it is a doctrine promoting the 'evolution' of the galaxy. That said, whereas most Sith see their power as a means to their own ends, the Tribe sees the power of the Sith as a means to gaining influence over the growth of the galaxy and bringing about a new stage of the galaxy full of ever more powerful beings. In other words, using power to help yourself while inhibiting the rest of the galaxy is selfish and looked down upon. That said, they are by no means helping the galaxy in the same way the Jedi are. They see the Jedi as an unnatural shunning of the power of the Force and of the self. At the same time, they see the Sith Empire as a wasteful collective of individuals interested only in themselves.
Peace is a lie, it breeds stagnation.​
Passion is a lie, it breeds indiscretion.​
There is only my will.​
Through my will, I gain power.​
Through my power, I gain control.​
Through my control, the galaxy is reformed.​
The Force shall advance us.​

Ranks:
Sith Master
Sith Blade (Equivalent of Knight.)
Sith Apprentice
Sith Tyro (Equivalent of Initiate. One who is learning the ways of the Sith, but not formally the Apprentice to a Sith Master.)

Governmental Ranks
The ruling body(Circle of Lords) consists of:
(1) Grand Lord/Lady (Leader of the Faction)
(2) Dread Lord/Lady (Master in the Tribe that have overcome the challenges of the Phobis device hidden in the temple on Kesh. One of these will be responsible primarily for each other body of the government)
(7) High Lord/Lady (Masters in the Tribe, hold more sway than Lord/Lady)
(11) Lord/Lady(Blades of the Tribe that have proven their intellect and worthiness to hold some authority.)

Ministry of War
The Dread Lord/Lady in charge of the military(Ministry of War), is granted the title of Executor.
Within the Ministry of War, the Bladeborn act as the special guard for the Circle of Lords.

Ministry of Will
The Dread Lord in charge of the church(Ministry of Will), is granted the title of High Priest.

Kinn Xarjast

K
So, are we a thing @[member="Reyven Samoth"]? Because I'd love to start training. I've got my sights set on High Priestess of the Ministry of Will. :)

Phantom

P
I am looking to find my place in a galaxy I don't trust. One question; is this a Faction for Force Users only?

Kinn Xarjast

K
@[member="Phantom"], @[member="Reyven Samoth"] can probably clarify, but I would say that as long as you agree with all the things in the first post in this thread, or at least agree to abide by them, you'd be welcome.

Phantom

P
Well from someone who fought for good and then was betrayed, mutilated and left to rot by the ones I thought were decent, I don't owe the galaxy anything anymore and need to have my vengeance on the ones who plague the galaxy.

Kinn Xarjast

K
Swiper's after the holocron! Say it with me: "Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, NO SWIPING!"

Also, we really do need more members so this can actually be launched.

Dezoti

D
I did have Ajona go into the Sith Council, but it's really not turning out to be my cup of tea (Sorry bros)

So I'd be up for joining this. I do want her to be a Sith, so this could work out.

Kinn Xarjast

K
@[member="Reyven Samoth"], do we have enough to do the formal relaunch? Hunh? Do we? Do we? ARE WE THERE YET?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom