Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Tribe? (Interest Check...)

So, I've been feeling tribal-esque lately, thought it'd be a different style and story to explore. Was thinking of something sort of similar to Lost Tribe of Sith Takes place on some remote planet, Dark and light Forcer clans apart of a larger tribe who are enemies but also allies when they need to be. Purely domestic...lots of infighting.

Something I haven't thought entirely through yet but...throwing it out there.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Sochi Ru"],

Sounds interesting to me, I've been wondering about playing a shaman-type character, maybe one of the Gands, although I wouldn't mind having HK help out or stop by sometimes, whether as a recurring presence or just kind of a guest start in some threads.

[member="Darth Vizios"] | [member="HK-36"] | [member="Mysa Snowstrider"]

Oh great, I'm glad others found this interesting. I haven't really fleshed anything out further than what i've got :p so I'm open to suggestion if any of you were also interested in brainstorming with me. That's if you'd like to see something like this happen :)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Sochi Ru"],

Well from experience you can go as specific about what you're looking for in your members as you want! I would say make it all a faction of tribal Gands just insecting it up in clouds of vapor :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom